Day 2: 9 coins

Day 3: 13 coins - Brainiac gets +9

Day 4: 17 coins - Brainiac gets +13

Day 5: 21 coins

Day 6: 25 coins

Day 7: 29 coins

Day 8: 33 coins - MikeD gets +29

Day 9: 37 coins - Panther gets +33

All Brainiac's coins? She earned +22 in coins/gear. And since I've been trying to make she spend some of those coins too?

If Panther kills you next round he gets +66 coins/gear.

You worried yet?

You forgotten about the mysterious trophies, and Brainy strange HP recovery, I am sure she spent all her coins getting HP back.

So the only person who has any useful coins/gear is you.

Panther and I are tight we want our revenge match.

Day 9

MikeD vs curr3nt

MikeD attacks: Blocked (38/45). Curr3nt attacks: Blocked (26/30). MikeD attacks again: Blocked (38/45).

Brainiac vs curr3nt

Brain attacks: Blocked. Curr3nt attacks: 4 damage (22/30). Brainiac attacks again: 1 damage (37/45).

curr3nt vs MikeD

curr3nt attacks: Blocked. MikeD counters: 3 damage (34/45). curr3nt attacks again: 3 damage (23/30).

Panther vs MikeD

Panther attacks: Blocked! MikeD counters: 6 damage (49/55). Panther attacks: 1 damage (22/30).

1. Panther (55/55)

2. MikeD (28/30)

3. Brainiac (28/30)

4. curr3nt (43/45)

5. Shadow (20/20)

One trophy was earned today.

I suppose I should share this now since it's too late for me.

Best purchase order IMO

20 - Ring of Influence

--- Attainable before Day 4 by Brainiac (if all coins earned)

--- Attainable before Day 5 by All

15 - Thief's Gloves

--- Attainable before Day 5 by Brainiac (if all coins earned)

--- Attainable before Day 6 by Brainiac (if half coins earned)

--- Attainable before Day 9 by All

So if the purchasing went this route you should now be getting +8 coins a day.

9 - Full Shield - +2 DEF

10 - Full-Plate - +3 DEF -1 SPD

8 - Ring of Health - +15 HP

15 - Amulet of the Eye - +3 STR

10 - Long Sword - +2 STR

5 - Bladed Boots - +1 STR

Worst case Panther got half of the +33 from gvg for +16. Add the +2 (37-35 for the two buys) and +8 for the next day. That is +26 coins. Which means he has the Shield and Plate. Which given the change in your DEF Mike I would guess you have now too. I wouldn't be surprised to see Panthers HP jump by 15 in the next day.

Since I obviously went for the Ring of Health before the Thief Gloves I don't stand much of a chance. I need a kill to win but with Panther positioning himself after me that is going to be hard to do. Even if I do Panther will be getting the +8 coins well before I do.

I think we all are hoping my getting Brainiac to 8 HP on Day 6 delayed her spending or countered the advantage she had in purchasing power by forcing healing potion spending.

---

By buying the ring I am now getting +9 HP back each day. Add to that my large DEF and I'm in a good position to turtle.

With Panther and I attacking you... I wonder how long until Brianiac tries to work you down so she can get a chance to snipe another kill too.

I think your betrayal was a tad early Mike.

And i am not after coins, I am after BLOOD.

57 coins to buy everything you can really use (after getting the first two items). About 7 rounds at the +8 coins a day and Panther is already 1.5 days in.

Once that is done or as needed to get to the end...

5 coins to buy 15 HP heal

5 coins to buy +2 STR for a round

10 coins to double SPD (good for sniping a kill)

You should have been after the coins... unless that was an attempt to make us think you weren't spending for end game in which case shame on you for lying to us! Really for shame! You think this is mafia or something?

I suppose I should share this now since it's too late for me.

Best purchase order IMO

20 - Ring of Influence

--- Attainable before Day 4 by Brainiac (if all coins earned)

--- Attainable before Day 5 by All

15 - Thief's Gloves

--- Attainable before Day 5 by Brainiac (if all coins earned)

--- Attainable before Day 6 by Brainiac (if half coins earned)

--- Attainable before Day 9 by All

So if the purchasing went this route you should now be getting +8 coins a day.

9 - Full Shield - +2 DEF

10 - Full-Plate - +3 DEF -1 SPD

8 - Ring of Health - +15 HP

15 - Amulet of the Eye - +3 STR

10 - Long Sword - +2 STR

5 - Bladed Boots - +1 STR

Worst case Panther got half of the +33 from gvg for +16. Add the +2 (37-35 for the two buys) and +8 for the next day. That is +26 coins. Which means he has the Shield and Plate. Which given the change in your DEF Mike I would guess you have now too. I wouldn't be surprised to see Panthers HP jump by 15 in the next day.

Since I obviously went for the Ring of Health before the Thief Gloves I don't stand much of a chance. I need a kill to win but with Panther positioning himself after me that is going to be hard to do. Even if I do Panther will be getting the +8 coins well before I do.

I think we all are hoping my getting Brainiac to 8 HP on Day 6 delayed her spending or countered the advantage she had in purchasing power by forcing healing potion spending.

---

By buying the ring I am now getting +9 HP back each day. Add to that my large DEF and I'm in a good position to turtle.

With Panther and I attacking you... I wonder how long until Brianiac tries to work you down so she can get a chance to snipe another kill too.

I think your betrayal was a tad early Mike.

You are taking this game more seriously than I have. And I admire that, it would be an honour to lose to you.

But I don't think that my betrayal was early, if anything it was too late. If I hadn't attacked you, you no doubt would have gone after Brainy, then you and panther would of attacked me by myself.

And my statement "And i am not after coins, I am after BLOOD." was in no way a reference to the mysterious trophies. ;)

I'm not big into betrayal. Unless it's mafia and I'm a baddie then it's my job.

Had you not turned on me I would have continued to work with you against Brainiac and then Panther. Neither of them had offerred me any sort of alliance like you did.

You turning on me changes that.

Playing like that means at the end no one will trust you.

Usually better to stay loyal and lose. There is always the next game.

Or if you do betray make it spectactular and clever so people wish they thought of it and not hold it against you. I've yet figured that one out but I hope to one day.

--edit--

Had you gotten Panther and Brainiac to attack me first while you attacked Shadow. (Maybe pretending to forget she is immune to attacks for now) Then you could have unequiped any STR gear you had and attacked Panther trying to make it below his 10 HP regen like I was doing to Cube. Since the rules say you can only use one weapon at a time I believe that means you would have been allowed to carry but not equip any gear.

Let them lower my health and then attack me while I was weak.... that would have been a better betrayal.

--end edit--

I am secretly hoping I kill you for your betrayal and get some really good stuff so I have a chance to turn it around and make a stunning recovery. I'm only saying this because I figure Brainiac and Panther know this already. And if I do kill you they will gang up on me for it... unless... no... maybe but where would I get the army of squirrels?

Edited by curr3nt
  • Upvote 2