BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Lord of Combat II

Molly Mae

Day 7

MikeD vs Cube

MikeD attacks twice: Blocked! 7 damage! (6/35). Cube counters and hits MikeD for 6 damage (14/20). MikeD attacks again: 11 damage! Cube is dead.

curr3nt vs Brainiac

curr3nt attacks: Blocked! Brain counters: Blocked! (30/30) curr3nt attacks again: 2 damage (20/25).

Brainiac vs gvg

Brainiac attacks: 12 damage (11/50)! gvg counters: 5 damage (15/25). Brainiac attacks again: 4 damage (7/50).

gvg vs Cube

Cube is already dead

Panther vs gvg

Panther attacks: miss! gvg counters three times: miss! 4 damage! Blocked! (37/50). Panther attacks again: 2 damage (5/50).

1. Panther (47/50)

2. gvg (15/35)

3. MikeD (18/20)

4. Brainiac (20/25)

5. curr3nt (30/30)

6. Shadow (20/20)

How did Brainiac go from 8/25 to 20/25? If I did 2 damage to her she would have been at 22/25 at the start of the fight...

Hopefully she used potions. Using up some of that gold she got from the kills. But the numbers seem off.

If she used a potion, she would have gain +15, so her HP to begin with would have been 23. But since it was 22, i sure one of the mysterious trophies was at play.

The numbers in the last battle look strange to me.

Panther vs gvg

Panther attacks: miss! gvg counters three times: miss! 4 damage! Blocked! (37/50). Panther attacks again: 2 damage (5/50).

And also what is happening with Shadow, does anyone know if she is coming back?

Edited by MikeD

Day 8

MikeD vs curr3nt

MikeD attacks: 4 damage (26/30). Current counters: 3 damage (15/25). MikeD attacks again for 4 damage (22/30).

Brainiac vs Curr3nt

Brainiac attacks: 2 damage (20/30). Curr3nt counters: Blocked (20/25). Brainiac attacks again: Blocked!

curr3nt vs Brainiac

Curr3nt attacks: Blocked! Brain attacks: Blocked! Curr3nt attacks again: 4 damage (16/25).

gvg vs curr3nt

gvg's first attack: blocked! curr3nt's attack: 5 damage (10/50). gvg's second attack: 3 damage (17/30).

Panther vs gvg

Panther attacks: 7 damage (3/50). gvg attacks: 7 damage (40/50). Panther attacks again: 3 damage (0/50).

1. Panther (50/50)

2. MikeD (20/25)

3. Brainiac (21/25)

4. curr3nt (23/30)

5. Shadow (20/20)

gvg is dead and I must announce the existence of a trophy called "Holy Defender"

See what happens gvg for listening to Mike and Brainiac? You get dead.

I was wondering when you would turn on me Mike...

Hey Panther, nice move going low speed for the last attack. I'm aiming for Mike now if you want to try again. I figure if I can hit him for 10 then you can take him out. Which shouldn't be too hard since we can tell he went ATK and SPD over DEF.

For reference, I started out attacking Cube while my atk was low enough for him to regen the damage. Then I went for Brainiac after she got two kills to try to make her spend coins.

Hey Brainiac... think you can take me out before I can help Panther take Mike out? You and Mike only hit me for 10... apparently Mike didn't believe me when I told him I went heavier DEF.

Hey, I'm only following orders here :P

Those orders just put me in a spot to make me want to work on getting Panther to win.

You all better get a surprise kill in on me because if you only get close I promise to sell everything I have and burn all coins I possibliy can first.

@Curr3nt. I believed you, I just thought I better take you out now when there are three of us (not counting Shadow) still to attack you and all the DEF. I would have like to go one on one with you but... i think this is better.

Panther is going to join me in the attack on you we have a deal to be the final two again. ;):lol:

And i am not after coins, I am after BLOOD.

And why would it be in Panther's interest to be in the final two with you?

If he can killing you will just add to the coins/gear he got from gvg. Since you have the coins/gear from killing Cube.

Coins/Gear from three kills vs me not killing anyone? Doesn't matter how much DEF I have against that.

@Curr3nt. I believed you, I just thought I better take you out now when there are three of us (not counting Shadow) still to attack you and all the DEF. I would have like to go one on one with you but... i think this is better.

Panther is going to join me in the attack on you we have a deal to be the final two again. ;):lol:

And i am not after coins, I am after BLOOD.

Quoting this so Brainiac can see where she stands with you.

I know that you want Panther in the final two, since you believe he will be easy to bet because he spent it all on HP. And I know you are just trying to make me worried and worse my point on DEF and coins on healing potion, but that are planning to go for Brainy for all her coins.