BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

I'm Assassin, But I promise to never kill anyone of you ^_^

Assassin.MTS

hello everyone

I'm Assassin.MTS from Iraq

I'm a 25 years old Programmer, and I love all kind of Puzzle/Riddles and it helped me alot in my work

I hope that I won't be annoying to anyone of you, and I hope to spend a good time with all of you solving and putting puzzles

Lastly ...sorry for my bad English

• Upvote 3

Welcome to the Den! :)

Don't make promises about not killing until you decide you're not a mafioso/a. I only slay people with my "humor". But I digress ... :ph34r:

Many things to take part in, be sure to give them all a try -

Philosophize in the Others section, hone your logic skills & set others to the task in the New Logic/math forum, amaze & thwart us with word puzzles in New Riddles, have some fun (& possibly kill some people) in Games, & laugh (or groan) at a few Jokes.

Lots of folks whose first language isn't English, so despite my grammar nazi tendencies you are graciously awarded a free pass on the occasional mis-spell etc. -_-;)

Enjoy! Hope to "see" you around!

• Upvote 3

Hi!!! I'm EDM, or Li, as I prefer to be called...:D

I'm the self-proclaimed "Smiley Queen", coz i LOVE SMILEYS!!! :D :D :D

More about me is in my profile & in my introduction thread...Our friend & honourary sister, MiKi, will introduce me properly...;):P

Any questions, feel free to ask...I'm always glad to help... :D

ENJOY!!! :D :D :D

• Upvote 4

Took me a while to get here, sorry. But, as promised.... Here goes Li's intro. :P

Li is the most amazing-est wonderful bigger sister ever ['cept for Aki :wub: ]. She's crazy for smileys, like that silly bird is coocoo for Coco Puffs, and uses them to the max in her posts. She is totally kind and helpful and loving and everything, and I couldn't ask for anything better in a big sis. Watch out, though! Until you get to know her, she can be a bit of a....how do you say..... well, let's just say she's pretty weird in her own right. ;) [Love ya, Li! :P ] Um, she rubs off on people occasionally [like me. I use smileys a lot too now, thanks to her. :P ], but it s a good kind of rubbing off. And that about sums her up, I think.

As for me.... My intro is also in this forum. And before the others come along and say it, I DO NOT HAVE A TAZER. As for my so-called nefarious plots.... Well. I'll leave you to figure those out. :P

Enjoy the Den! :D

• Upvote 3

Not you, lol. :P Thal and Quag and the others. They seem to be under the wrong impression that Cavenglok has given me back the taser. :rolleyes: Which, y'know, he hasn't. I don't have a taser atm. :(

But when she does get it back. . . We still love you MiKi!

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...