BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Miss me? :p

Panther

So... after jumping around for half an hour when I found out that the den was back, I have decided to write an wee intro. I know I had one, but it was never saved and it was probably rubbish XD

So, for those of you don't know me, I'm Panther, the most awesome puzzle solving (badly ;)), mafia loving, anime viewing, fanfiction reading, general game lurking, innuendo tossing, badass dude in the den ;)

Ok, now really, I'm sure anyone who actually knows me would dispute the last part, and possibly insert 'slightly insane' instead, but DON'T LET THEM FOOL YOU! :P

The voices are telling me I should be saying something about now... what was it? Oh yeah,

GUYS ITS GOOD TO BE FREAKIN' BACK! :D

I'm so happy we're back on the net, and I'll see you guys around the den :D

P.S I love smileys, BWAHAHAHAHA! XD :D:P

.... I can find your old intro for you.... :ph34r: Not that I was, you know, stalking you or anything.... Dunno why you would think that........

:P PANTHER, MY MAN!!!!! *brohug* What up?

Lol, no, that's not me either. :lol: It's good to have you back, buddy. :D I think we're all pretty happy the forum is back up and running.

re: badass Naw, that would have to be Rookie. Since, y'know. He's ROOKIE. :P

re: fanfiction OMG I NEVER KNEW YOU READ FANFICTION!!!! You should read some of mine! :P

re: my crazy ramblings It's 2:00 AM here. I blame the sleep deprivation. :ph34r:

no, your crazy, trippy ramblings while utilizing the smileys to the max. or no, the max would look something like this: :unsure::wacko::blink::blush::excl::ph34r: .... and so on. Just to say, though, this is less trippy than politics and I still find that interesting. (but only to say "Why on earth would you not support no budget cuts?")

• Upvote 2

P.S I love smileys, BWAHAHAHAHA! XD :D:P

:o OMG!!! I found my Smiley Brother!!! :D :D :D

If you don't know me..I'm EDM, The Smiley Queen!!! :D :D :D

*whispers* MiKi, give my intro...:P

**used up all allowed 10 smileys...;-) :-D

@Li CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. *pushes up flashing glasses while smoothing down mantle*

(Kudos to anyone who gets the reference. :D)

Li's Intro: EDM is known as Li is known as the Smiley Queen. She's somewhat crazy but totes awesome. She uses as many smileys as humanly possible. [WHAT!!! THERE'S A LIMIT NOW??????] There's not much I can say to describe her, but she's really cool and sweet and funny.

Love the intro MiKi :D

... :o Does that make you my Smiley Sister, EDM? :D :D :D

Awesome!!! :D :D ;)

Miki, a (bad) guess... Ishida? The glasses thing vaugely reminds me of him :D

Edit - Had to add another smiley :P

Edited by Panther

Yes, Panther...We are SMILEY SIBLINGS!!! :D :D :D

*flamebirde: there's NOTHING wrong with going past the limit...;-)

:') I'm...sooo...proud!!! :D

@MiKi: Great job, sis...*hugs* :D :D :D

*Oh, also...I love the colour turquoise, & I'm THE person you'd want to talk to for any crazy stuff...which includes Smileys, of course... ;):P:D

YAY!!! :-D

Edited by EDM