Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Finally here!

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Well, since it seems a lot of people are making one of these, I'll join the party =)

I'm a high schooler from Long Island, New York in the USA. I usually reside in the others section of this forum, though occasionally I do a brainteaser or two.

I'm a fan of history, of politics, of science (especially the biological sciences), American football (Go Cowboys! =)), reading (just finished the Hunger Games series for the second time. Because why not?), and intellectual discussions in general.

I'm quite the nerd (unapologetically of course), I'm Latin (hence the picture of Brazil), and love listening to music (Rise Against being my favorite band (and favorite song being... hmm... I'll go with Tonight We Dance)).

...I think that's all the random info I can think of at 1 am. I'm just glad this is back up and running!

Posted · Report post

Have you tried mafia?

Posted · Report post

Well, I looked into a game once and was highly confused. So no, I haven't tried it =)

Posted · Report post

Try reading the beginners guide to mafia. It's pinned to the top of the games section. And we also have a Newbie Mafia with quite a few slots still open. I promise, if you play mafia you will love it.

Posted · Report post

I'll try the newbie one then =)

Posted · Report post

welcome back gvg now think of a topic to post in others so we can have fun discussing it :)