BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers
Quag

What Excites You

44 posts in this topic

Did a Spartan race,

These are awesome! very excited and want to do more

It's a 5k obstacle course. crawling under barb wire in the mud, running through the forset in the mud, wading through a stream of mud up to your chest, carring cinderblocks through the mud, climbing mud covered ropes. Basically its a mud race :)

I am a dirty dirty boy

• Upvote 4

im excited cause I am going the NJBCC this weekend ( aka national jr beta club convention )!!!!!!

Just have to say that last weekend i managed to get a flight in a hot air ballon, Very very cool

I`m still waiting to get a ride on a hover craft and an ornthriper and I think that covers all our known methods of air travel :)

hm...tech, wearing nerdy shirts, doctor who, finding new music that i like, beating my friends in games, not feeling like a depressed zombie, PSATs (no classes, woot!), and ink

Finding awesome new video games, techie stuff and things like that. And, as strange as this may sound: Wool shopping. Finding balls of wool that are that exact colour you needed? Ecstasy.

Finding awesome new video games, techie stuff and things like that. And, as strange as this may sound: Wool shopping. Finding balls of wool that are that exact colour you needed? Ecstasy.

Wool? I totally understand! (Proud knitter here)

Especially an unexpected find or colormatch!

Also, Minecraft.

Wool? I totally understand! (Proud knitter here)

Especially an unexpected find or colormatch!

To both of you: *woolen, blocky fistbump*

The thought of: if I one day had enough resources to fund/run a lab with several awesome experiments of selective mutations.

Examples: non-surgical gender switching; transforming fat into muscle (or relocating it); real furries!

I know, I'm crazy. Who isn't?