BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

One-Way Street

rookie1ja

There are too many possibilities to be certain why she wasn't breaking any laws. Very vague

I have never written that my solution is the only one

No, you didn't. And my previous post wasn't meant to be criticism against the original puzzle.

Actually, when I wrote this answer, I had not even looked at the spoiler yet... That would have been too simple, huh?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My possible solutions are that 1, she was walking, 2, she was driving in a parade, 3, she was going in reverse, or 4, she was driving the wrong direction as i n away from fer destination, not incorrectly on the street.

• 1 month later...

Maybe a traffic office/ cop directed her down the one way street for some reason. In that way, she doesnt break the rules as teh traffic cop always precedes any road signs/rules.

If she was walking in the WRONG direction, then it still wasn't breaking the law, but how is there a WRONG direction in walking? Could she just have not been the one driving while moving the wrong direction in the vehicle?

or perhaps she was driving in reverse... that's allowed too on a one-way street

You can't drive backwards on a one way street since you're still driving

perhaps if she was backing up into a parking space? its still going wrong direction

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like to say that I don't think the question is so good. I don't mean to offense. But I'm just thinking that it will be better, if we transfer the trick to such as, 'A girl who was just learning to DRIVE drove down a one-way street in the wrong direction, but didn't break the law. How come?', and make accordingly the answer be what post #4 says. Indeed, I got the same answer as he did in the first view.

• 2 weeks later...