BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

14 answers to this question

Gah! Pressed undo, and everything disappeared! :wacko: *sigh* now I have to retype everything. :(

Hey Paul! [damn, can't think of a cool nickname for you.... :dry:] welcome to the den! We really hope you love it here. Check out ALL the forums. There's bound to be something in each that appeals to you'll :) and defo check out mafia, were always looking for new players. In fact, were hosting a newbie mafia RIGHT NOW. You should go sign up. :)

Um, what else? Oh yeah, use lots of smilies [i.e. :):(:P:lol::wub: id add more, but I've reached the smiley limit. : ( ], it'll get you on Li the Smiley Queen's good side faster. And defo check out my speech, I give it to all noobs, or at least refer them to a place where I gave it, and since I'm on an iPad atm, I don't feel like typing it out. So...... Go check it out. : ) it's most likely in the thread one or two below yours. : )

:P Nawp, you played right into my hands. I had the whole thing planned out from the beginning! I knew you would mention my nefarious plots, and I knew you would have a nefarious plot of your own, so I tricked you into believing that your nefarious plot succeeded! MWAHAHAHA!

@Paul ^^^ That is what happens here on a daily basis. :) If this annoys you, scares you, freaks you out, etc., take rottage's advice to heart, and run, run far away! :P

Hi Paul!!! I'm EDM, but I got people calling me Li... :D

I'm The Smiley Queen!!! :D :D :D

Anyways, People are crazy here, but that's the fun of it all!!! And if you ever get threatened by nefarious plots...use LOTS of Smileys & join my Kingdom... (they don't attack me... :P)

Anyway, in all seriousness, let me officially welcome you to BrainDen!!! :D

-------------------> :lies:

You will DEFINITELY (ok, hopefully) Enjoy it here!!! :D

*& hopefully become crazy like us, too... ;):D

Edited by EDM