BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Who are we? .. We are eleven……

Question

8 answers to this question

I feel as if there are enough clues there, but it's not budging. Here is my progress:

The answer is an eleven letter word. After five letters, we have a word meaning "a breather" or 'take a breather." One possible format would be:

-----REST--

Another would be:

-----LUNG--.

The four letters that kick could be "FEET" or "MULE" or "KICK". I'm not sure.

As for the white elephant clue, it could refer to a white elephant sale, or a big useless object, or a literal white elephant, or something else.

I also don't know the answer, but had some other interpretations of the clues in mind

I thought the first line would be referring to a multiple word answer with eleven letters total, with the first word having five letters.

Four letters that kick, I thought might be "L"s (shaped like a boot). Silent Ls are uncommon, so I thought it might be referring to words with two double Ls (such as "balloon fall") where there are four Ls total but only twice do you hear an L sound.

And where can you find a white elephant? Either the answer is something completely fictional, or if it's referring to a useless "gift" it might be found, say, in a closet.