BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

There are three Crimson boys Dan, Mark, and Matt. Now they get really crazy when they play outside. One winter they were throwing snowballs at each other and one of the brothers threw a snowball a little too hard and hit Mr. Fagans house and broke a window! Now the three boys didn't want to tell Mr. Fagan who threw the snowball so Mr. Fagan threated that he would tell the boys mother and get them all in trouble.

Later that day Mr. Fagan found a note on his door that read: " You want to know who broke your window, ?Crimson"

Mr. Fagan knew right away who broke the window!

Who broke the window?

?Crimson= question Mark Crimson

6 answers to this question

There are three Crimson boys Dan, Mark, and Matt. Now they get really crazy when they play outside. One winter they were throwing snowballs at each other and one of the brothers threw a snowball a little too hard and hit Mr. Fagans house and broke a window! Now the three boys didn't want to tell Mr. Fagan who threw the snowball so Mr. Fagan threated that he would tell the boys mother and get them all in trouble.

Later that day Mr. Fagan found a note on his door that read: " You want to know who broke your window, ?Crimson"

Mr. Fagan knew right away who broke the window!

Who broke the window?

?Crimson= question Mark Crimson

questionMark Crimson

I know that there is a lot of local meanings to words around the world, but what is a "crimson" boys ? was it their family name or colour of their dress or they belonged to a group? Please make the puzzle clearer, if possible. Thanks

I know that there is a lot of local meanings to words around the world, but what is a "crimson" boys ? was it their family name or colour of their dress or they belonged to a group? Please make the puzzle clearer, if possible. Thanks

I think Dan0mac13 meant the word "CRIMSON" to be their surname. :)

Edited by grey cells

Please don`t mention crimson dresses to my mother, :huh:

?question Mark