BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Hey guys! I came to BrainDen before to solve some riddles and really enjoyed myself, so I decided to open my own account. I'm just looking for some good puzzles and riddles to test my mettle and exercise my grey cells! I look forward to puzzling with you!

morpheus95

6 answers to this question

Hey morph! I am MiKi and I give nicknames to all noobs. :) I don't quite feel like typing a lot right now, so I'll just say a few quick things. First of all, welcome to the Den! We're all a little crazy here, so if you'd like to keep your sanity, I'd suggest you leave. ;) But I'd you decide to stay, we're all more than happy to help you find a niche in our family.

I'd like to point you towards a little game we call mafia, in the games forum. I can't explain it now, I'm on an iPad and typing is hard, but someone (probably Thalia) will be here soon to explain for me.

Also, I have a little speech I usually give to noobs. I think the full version is in Davideez's intro, and the abridged version is in rickleeds's intro. But it's really really important, so go check it out!

Once again, MiKi wishes you a warm welcome and hopes you'll be very happy here. :)

Hi morpheus, Welcome to the Den! It is actually possible to keep your sanity here. Some of just don't make it easy. . . But that's MiKi's speech so I won't go there. As MiKi mentioned, you should check out Mafia and some of the other games in the games section. We're always looking for new players but if that's not your "cup of tea," that's OK. Hope you enjoy it here.

but...but...that's mo's job!!! :o

Hi morph!!! :D

I'm EDM, the Smiley Queen...I use a LOT of smileys for pretty much everything!!! :D :D :D

I would scare you, but that's MiKi's (MissKitten's) job, so I'll leave her to it...btw feel free to ask our help...we'll defo answer your questions on the site...no matter how small, big or silly...I love silly...:P:D

So...You'll love it here, so ENJOY!!! :D :D :D