BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Hello everyone. My name is Amanda and I am new here. Well i am a night owl and a huge bookworm. I have always loved brain teasers ever since i was a little girl . I was not tired so i just decided to look online for a place for brain teasers and puzzles and came across the BrainDen and i have got to say, I LOVE IT. It is just what i was looking for. now i am going to go and look around. if anyone wants to know anything about me or ask questions just go on right ahead and ask; i wll answer. Bye for now. :)

7 answers to this question

Hi Amanda, Welcome to the Den! Hope you enjoy it here. While you're here, check out Mafia in the games section if you get a chance. We're always looking for new players and someone else is going to come along eventually and start shouting it at you anyway. :)

Edited by Thalia

Hi Amanda welcome to brain den,

Try the games like thalia said, i like the rollos myself, everyone here is pretty welcoming and remember to use lots of smileys :thumbsup:

:ph34r: watch out for miki she has a tzer and a nefarious plot (possibly several) :ph34r:

Also despite what anyone says I DO know how to spell i just cant type

Hey Amanda! Welcome to the den, where the crazies abound! And yes, everyone who has posted here us a crazy. :P Definitely use lots of smileys, it'll get you on EDM's good side. ;) [she's the smiley queen...] I have a patented "people to avoid" speech, but I'm on an iPad, and don't want to type it all out. Check it out on Ravyn's intro. or was it the other intro? IDK, it's there somewhere. :) Yes, check out mafia! Also check out our sister site, forum.mafiamaniac.net. It's awesome. Um, is there anything else? Nawp, I don't think so. But yeah, welcome to the Den! If you have any questions, there are loads of people willing to help you! :)

Psst, Quag! Cav took the taser away! I'm no longer threatening! Well, at least not as much as before, I mean... :P