BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

mewminator

Question

10 answers to this question

each letter is represented by 2 digits. the first digit repeats 1,2,3. the second digit repeats 2,2,2 then 3,3,3, then 4,4,4 and so on. sooooo

a=12

b=22

c=32

d=12

e=22

f=32

g=13

h=23

i-33 and so on. then if you go by the code and use the corresponding letters, you will spell merry c(h)ristmas and a happy new year. You missed the h as the previous poster already commented.

Edited by gdawg

each letter is represented by 2 digits. the first digit repeats 1,2,3. the second digit repeats 2,2,2 then 3,3,3, then 4,4,4. sooooo

a=12

b=22

c=32

d=12

e=22

f=32

g=13

h=23

i-33 and so on. then if you go by the code and use the corresponding letters, you will spell merry c(h)ristmas and a happy new year. You missed the h as the previous poster already commented.

your missing sth

Edited by mewminator

oh yes, i see. at the first digit for s goes to 4 which makes the first digit for t=1 u=2 v=3 w=1 x=2 y=3

Did you accidentally leave the h out though?

yes, it was an accident

Continuation to the riddle, can anyone figure out why I made it this way? What first number for every character signifies, and what does the second signify? The riddle was for the answerer to notice that rather than figure each letter out.