BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

MissKitten

Question

This actually came from the One-Up Me thread in the Games forum, but someone suggested I post it as a joke. So I am. This spawned from 45 minutes of sitting next to this one kid I know on the bus ride home. He constantly made perverted comments whil pretending he was all "goody-two-shoes" or whatever and whenever I called him out, told me my mind was in the gutter. Now, don't get me wrong, I love him [he's like that irritating little pet you just can't help but adore! :wub:], but 45 minutes of that can get just the teeniest bit annoying. But anyways, this is what somes whenever I need to get rid of all that perverted-ness.

The start phrase from EDM: ...so the girl/guy said....:P And the :P smiley must be used in the sentence.

My response [roughly. It's been modified a bit to make more sense and be a bit funnier.]: A guy had some salted, honeyed cashews. A girl was really hungry, so she went up to the guy and asked him for some. After she ate the cashews, she remained silent. The guy, who wanted a "thank you!", asked her, "Well? Don't you have something to say?" The girl is surprised and thinks for a while. After a few minutes, she still doesn't know that she's supposed to thank him. And so the girl said, "I like your nuts!" :P

Of course, it might be just me who gets the perverted-ness about that, and if that's true, then that's great. But if you get it, please don't kill me, and understand that even though I'm young, I have a lot of perverted friends who forced their knowledge upon me. hiding.gif:P

3 answers to this question