BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM-X (Trainer Manual Mafia-X)

MissKitten

The creatures of the FairyTale World were extremely quiet tonight. Nobody was keen to act, fearing discovery and death. Instead, only one person tentatively traveled through the dark. The prince set up a campsite slightly away from SMV and drew his sword. He stayed awake the whole night, ready to protect his ally from anything that might attack him. Sadly, his effort was wasted, and all he gained was insurmountable exhaustion.

NP had a slight error regarding prince target which I corrected, sorry for that folks!

Edited by Nana7

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone. As you have noticed, marhart hasn't been active so MiKi has asked me to replace her since she seems to have run out of replacements. *sigh*

I don't think I have any solid information that any of you don't have other than my role at this point. However, based on one of my spreadsheets (which is based off of A LOT of assumpsions), I'm guessing that TheChad was either the Troll or the Ogre and the Unicorn was extremely lucky. As I said though, that's assuming a few things. I'm thinking smoth or mboon as the other baddie at the moment. Unless. . . If the NK target is saved, does the attempt show up? I'm assuming it does. Picking one for now.

Host: MiKi

Cohost: Nana7

1. Flamebirde

3. SMV

4. mew

5. mboon - voting for Marhart14/Thalia

6. smoth - voting for mew

8. Hidden G

9. marhart14/Thalia - voting for mboon

2. TheChad Killed N1 by Unicorn

7. Fat Tony Killed N1 by Baddies

Again, this is assuming quite a bit so . . .

1. Flamebirde

3. SMV

4. mew

5. mboon - voting for Marhart14/Thalia

8. Hidden G - voting for SMV

i want to hear from SVM ,don't worry i'll change it ,maybe,..

Assuming Thalia is right then the more obvious choice for a baddie is me since I did not get on until past the time to submit actions which means I did not submit an action, but I know that I am not a baddie though I may be a bit rash at times and am now changing my vote since the silence was due to inactivity. I want to hear from Flame, what do you have to say about this?

1. Flamebirde

3. SMV

4. mew

5. mboon - voting for Flamebirde

7. Fat Tony Killed N1 by Baddie

Changed color for SMV to purple since we don't want two yellows

1. Flamebirde

3. SMV - voting for SMV

4. mew

5. mboon- voting for Flamebirde

I never thought I'd agree with you in something this game HG, i want to hear from SmV who's been framing me and flame since yesterday, if I hear a promising reply I'll remove.

@FB if you can back me up for a moment

Edited by mewminator

@Hidden G : You got my name wrong, it's SMV not SVM.

@mew : I definitely wouldn't vote for myself! Did you want to say mew - voting for SMV?

And I can't be a baddie because I got trapped the first night. And the ogre wouldn't trap another baddie. I know that you would say that it may be a ruse by the baddies but the troll has considerable powers. He could have redirected the unicorn into killing a goodie or the prince away from the baddies' target. So the baddies basically can use simpler tactics to convince others they are goodies rather than trapping one of their own.

Edited by SMV

1. Flamebirde

3. SMV

4. mew - voting for SMV

8. Hidden G - voting for Flamebirde

fixed.

and

adding pressure

sorry about that SMV, and thnk you for speaking up now i want mahart/thalia to speak

1. Flamebirde

3. SMV

4. mew - voting for mahart/thalia

she maybe using long winded assumptions to lynch a goodie

1. Flamebirde

3. SMV - voting for mew

I'm still not convinced that you are a goodie, mew. You have to give me a good enough justification to trust you...

Edited by SMV

@SMV I don't trust you either, especially that you're going for a tie, trying to take the chance of lynching 2 goodies, I am to guess.

I can't provide you with that justification, but if you keep this up, you'll get you're justification after I'm lynched, and you'll be next.

It's nice that everyone's active, but I wonder where is fb

@SMV I don't trust you either, especially that you're going for a tie, trying to take the chance of lynching 2 goodies, I am to guess.

I can't provide you with that justification, but if you keep this up, you'll get you're justification after I'm lynched, and you'll be next.

It's nice that everyone's active, but I wonder where is fb

@mew - isn't it a little early to worry about creating a tie - especially as votes are still likely to move a bit???

@mew - isn't it a little early to worry about creating a tie - especially as votes are still likely to move a bit???

sorry it's just that I'm in a whole lot earlier time zone than most of you and I really can't trust what will happen when I'm asleep.

although if i wanted to play dumb I'd switch my vote to mboon and leave flame to break the tie then put the blame on him, sadly I'm too much of a goodie for that, so my vote stays

Edit: I can' give any more explanations cause I'll be asleep

Edited by mewminator

1. Flamebirde - voting for mew

3. SMV - voting for mew

Well, time for a defense. Sorry for the inactivity, I could've sworn that it was night... must've been magic. My vote is with mew because if I voted for anyone else, I would've tied it 3 ways. As for my defense, let's just say that I have a family feud to settle. If I survive this, Prince, please save me tonight as the baddies might've gotten my hint. ;) Thanks.

A new day dawned on the FairyTale World, and with it came heavy suspicion.

"Why should I trust you?" asked mboon of marhart. "You have hardly any defense and have spoken very little! How can we be sure you are not a baddie in disguise?" Hearing mboon's accusation, the others also started tentatively voicing their suspicions.

In retaliation, marhart's proxy, thalia, said to mboon, "Is this an attempt to frame me when you are the real baddie? I am a goodie, and you are the real baddie!"

Over the course of the next few hours, the FairyTale creatures attacked and defended their positions, trying to root out the evil hiding among them. Evetually, the prince arrived. He had been catching up on the sleep he had missed last night.

"Settle down, settle down!" he yelled, and all the creatures quieted. "Since we have very little information on how to rid our kingom of this menace, once again, we shall put it to a vote. All creatures whisper their vote in my ear, and I shall tally them."

One by one, the animals whispered names into the prince's ear.

"Alright," said the prince eventually. "The most recurring names were those of mewminator and flamebirde. However, one of these people had the majority. Unfortunately, the person who the general public believes to be evil, and the person whose identity we will discover today is...." The prince paused for dramatic effect, and also to yawn discreetly. "Mewminator!"

Within seconds, all the creatures with the exception of the princess mobbed mewminator, hoping to discover his true identity. Soon after, the creatures drew back, looking at the mangled corpse of the ogre.

Cohost: Nana

1. flamebirde

3. SMV

4. mew

5. mboon

6. smoth

8. Hidden G

9. marhart14/Thalia

2. TheChad killed by the Unicorn N1

7. Fat Tony killed by the Baddies N1

4. mew lynched D2 and found to be the ogre

N3 ends tomorrow at 5:00 PM CST. :) Make sure to get those actions in!

OP

Night 1

Edited by MissKitten

Ok, so why did the baddies not use the NK on Night 2? Obviously Mew was active, so even if TheChad or one of the people getting replaced was the other one he could have submitted/power played anything.

Trying to throw suspicion on the inactive players? Forgot?

Also, he did not use his trap - that could have helped with the lynch - or he could have self trapped to really throw us off. Just seems odd to me that no baddie actions went through.

Probably the troll chose to use redirect but if the player whose action was redirected chose not to act, then that was why the action did not show up on the NP.

As smoth says, mew definitely did not use trap.

By the way, where is mboon??