BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM-X (Trainer Manual Mafia-X)

MissKitten

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smoth the whole logic is not correct .

you are saying that D2 you,SMV,FB were the people who voted for mew to lynch him ,ok.but

1. the not so logical defense but this is the way u are mobbing against me ,there was 3 votes on Mew ,and you're saying now that i didn't vote with u so i'm a baddie well see that 4 other people didn't vote for him either so think we have now 4 extra baddie :dry:

2. if u look at the voting times,smoth started to vote for mew and SMV followed b/c she was suspicious of him .ok ,plausible .BUT the one and only reason FB voted for mew is that they were both in a lynch on each one's a 50/50 chance so FB could be a baddie ,why not ,u can die in mafia for u team,b/c she were gonna die both ,and don't think of a flash would ,FB could have made b/c they were gonna (if they could flash vote) lynch a player and the next day the goodies would have won .

adding that i have put my vote long time before the day post ,if u are thinking that this is a baddie maneuver you're wrong b/c i can't risk having a vote at the last minute and lynch a goodie ,more or less D3.so i describe my vote as similar as the other 4 players .

btw ,i think i got FB's hint BUT the role i thought he was hinting at was die (NK or Lynched ,not gonna say),so idk ,and i give a hint a couple of pages ago .

and we must not forget that the Dragon might just be still living and all his RID failed ,like a couple of my night actions :dry:

It was pure luck Mew was a baddie. I never said anything different. And, for the record, the only reason I voted for mew was for self preservation. If I were a baddie, which ability would be more useful? a trap or a redirect that tells you just about nothing? FYI: 2 things, 1. I am a guy, 2. I gave 2 hints in the same post right before the Day Post. I'm risking the dragon RID for this.

i know that u are the guy ,if u have read "she" somewhere it must refer to SMV

i personally go with the Redirect it has a higher impact but actually u didn't say anything worthy ,now when u said "If I were a baddie, which ability would be more useful?" actually u can't choose who to lynch b/c u both were at tie SO IF u wanted the trap (IF) u can't have it since u will vote for meew and lynch him

GOT YOU :MY VOTE ON FB !!

Okay, DP will be a tad bit early. I have guests coming over for dinner, and it'd be just a tad bit rude to pull out the comp while they're here. I'll give about 5 minutes or so to get your final votes in, and then I'll put up the post. I'm so so so so sorry about the unexpected time change!

Just got back, the day is over I guess.

As to why you should believe me? I was wondering why you guys were only pointing at each other. Alas, I am a goodie for true and one of you is the Troll, not sure if the other is the Dragon or a goodie, but we shall see.

The few FairyTale creatures remaining gathered in the clearing outside the Princess's tower. The Prince was already there, having actually gotten a decent amount of sleep the night before, and waited for the creatures to deliver a verdict. Suspicion was passed for several minutes, with each creature suspecting the others. However, despite the animosity, there were two questions on everyone's minds. Was the Dragon here? And who was the baddie? Smoth333 and flamebirde ganged up on Hidden G, who gave a snazzy defense in return, pinning the blame on flame and hinting at smoth as well. Smoth defended herself as well, glaring at flame for a response. Flame defended himself as well, asking smoth if he could really trust her. Finally, the Prince took a stand.

"You have five minutes to decide!" he said.

Smoth, flame, and G all retreated to separate ends of the clearing, mulling over the information they had received. When the five minutes were up, they quickly walked up to the Prince and whispered a name in his ear. The Prince was not too surprised at their choice. At the last moment, smoth and flame had joined forces, asking the Prince to reveal the identity of Hidden G.

The Prince drew his sword and charged Hidden G. Before G knew what had happened, he saw a sword appear in his belly, and the

was no more.

Flamebirde and smoth breathed sighs of relief. They had guessed right and the kingdom was free of evil.

Goodies win! :)

All the other stuff, such as roles and actions and all that, shall be posted tomorrow. Most likely. Hopefully. ;) Until then, merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

due to a mistake we made we could have Nk'd mboon earlier (the actionless night), recapping on what I've learned as a first time baddie:

1- never claim to be a goodie, or act too much like one, be neutral (as a goodie I never claimed to be one, so that was out of character)

2- don't point too many fingers.(I usually base my actions purely on deductions, rather than what other peoples actions may mean)

3- while in the forum put yourself in place of any other goodie and start deducing from there. If something doesn't make sense, or will out you, don't post it.

I vote Flame mvp XD

CongratZ GOODIES :D honestly this is the best game i loose :P

it was so much fun ,especially keeping my "" :blink::wacko: "" posts coming .

i wanted to claim Sparrow ,i thought it would make a perfect cover (N1 spying FT ,but he's died ,2 nights blocked and one night redirected )

and in some cases i wanted to say that FT is the Dragon and :lol: b/c he's really .

FB u hinted but saying magic... i saw it ,i wrote in the BTSC that u are hinting at the fairy and i said that it could have been Witch too,i was later certain about it but i forgot why last day u made me feel like u are the sparrow that's way i didn't do the above .

Nking was all in all random ,but when the #of player has decreased i NKed Mboon and SMV b/c they were the least expected to be NKed ,one night i wanted to kill Smoth(sorry :P) but i targeted Mboon and luckily i succeeded and Smoth was saved.

Finally ,Thank u HOSTS ,MiKi and NaNa for this fun game i've really enjoyed it (even thought i've lost :mad:...kdg :P )

FB u hinted but saying magic... i saw it ,i wrote in the BTSC that u are hinting at the fairy and i said that it could have been Witch too,i was later certain about it but i forgot why last day u made me feel like u are the sparrow that's way i didn't do the above .

flamebirde's hint was the line about a family feud. The RD for the witch mentions making up for her evil husband.