BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM-X (Trainer Manual Mafia-X)

MissKitten

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mar I'm dropping my hosting duties for just a second to give you a word of advice. ;) If you decide you want to continue playing mafia and you sign up for a game with curr3nt, at times, you'll have to read up to 20 pages of stuff that popped up in an hour. Believe me, I know from experience. That's why TMMs are good; they start giving you experience in reading a lot of stuff in a short amount of time. So yeah, 5 pages is really nothing in the grand scheme of things. :) *goes to back to being a host*

Lol I know that. That why I prefer IMVU posts better because it is shorter and is rather amusing to RP with.

(Mar comes in with giant candy cane and she see some candy-stealers waiting in the shadows of the corner. One of them went to approaches her as she backed off, getting scared. The man that was approaching her said, "Hey, Mar. I heard you got that big candy cane from Ms. Karun. Now I take it for you for your own safety..." Mar glares at him and waves her candy cane.

"Oh this candy? Hmm, let me think about it. NO!" She said, running out of the room as fast as she can.)[Anyone can join my little story :D)

Talk about luck. I really think that the other baddie might be an active person, who just chose not to act. Or maybe Mew didn't know about power playing. Whomever it is, i think that the Unicorn shouldn't kill tonight. If they think they have the troll pinned down, go for it, but only if they're sure. We can afford to wait, they only have one kill and a trap ( or is it redirect? I'm going to have to reread the OP.) whereas we have a kill, a save, a block, a spy, a redirect, and a lynch. We could also have double of any of the roles because of the Fairy. We have to make sure we have the troll pinned down before the lynch or kill.

Fat Tony and The Chad were also killed and we don't know their roles yet...

Though I don't think that The Chad was a baddie...

Because if mew was the only baddie remaining, it would make no sense at all to decide not to kill on N2, especially as the goodies would obviously lynch someone during the day.

If both the baddies were active, they might have decided to wait on N2 because of some secret strategy.

But if only one baddie was left, I think he would try to eliminate the goodies as fast as possible.

Speaking of which, why did the unicorn decide to kill the first night itself, when there was no significant clue about anyone's identity?

SMV, I have to say that neither The Chad or Fat Tony could've been a baddie as there are only 2 of them . And, as we already killed for sure one of them then the other must be still alive or the goodies would've won already.

We have to get both baddies and the Dragon, so it is possible that both the Troll and the Dragon are left or just one of them.

The FairyTale creatures had decided that tonight would be the night to act. They had waited long enough, and the death of the ogre had heartened them.

The troll, enraged by the loss of his comrade, arranged a meeting with the rogue. "I angry! Want revenge!" he snarled. "You kill leader!" The rogue bowed gracefully and slid out of sight. Some distance away, he came across mboon giving orders to a group of animals. "The troll didn't specify which leader," the rogue thought, and shot an arrow at mboon's heart. The arrow struck home, and mboon died before she knew what hit her.

The Fairy stopped rummaging through her stores, pulling out a small vial with a pale blue liquid inside. She held it up to a lamp, making sure it was the real deal. Smiling with satisfaction, she uncorked the tiny container and swallowed the potion. Within seconds, her appearance had changed, and she had gained an ability. She ran out the door, ready to gather information so she could use her ability the following night to its fullest extent.

The Princess was gazing out of her window. Though her animal friends were keeping her company, she was quite lonely and looking for someone to hold a decent conversation with. Suddenly, she glimpsed a flash of bright green shining through the woods, and recognized it as coming from Hidden G. "Oh, G!" she called, turning her charms on to the fullest. "Come talk to me! I'm so so very bored." Hidden G, enchanted by her beauty, immediately abandoned his errand to spend the night talking to the Princess and basking in her beauty.

The Prince prepared himself for another sleepless night. He rode through the land, stopping eventually at the door of smoth. He knocked on the door and was quickly let inside. "I am here to protect you," he said to smoth, and stationed himself just inside the door. He drew his sword, with his dagger and bow in easy reach, ready to dash out at the slightest sign of danger. However, his efforts were once again for naught, and he gained no more than another sleepless night.

Host: MiKi

Cohost: Nana

1. flamebirde

3. SMV

4. mew

5. mboon

6. smoth

8. Hidden G

9. marhart14/Thalia

2. TheChad killed by the Unicorn N1

7. Fat Tony killed by the Baddies N1

4. mew lynched D2 and found to be the Ogre

5. mboon killed by the Baddies N3

D3 ends tomorrow at 8:00 PM CST. Make sure all votes are in by then. :)

OP

Night 1

Edited by MissKitten

1. flamebirde voting for Smoth

3. SMV

4. mew

5. mboon

6. smoth

8. Hidden G

9. marhart14/Thalia

He has really not contributed that much to the thread, and I have not detected any hints. Smoth, along with your defenses, can you please show us all your posts so we can see if you gave any hints?

@flame - well to be fair I only joined as a replacement at the beginning of Day 2, so my silence before that was really Ravyn's. And for my defense, I started the lynch on Mew (ogre) and intentionally did not switch out because he went completely silent (the opposite of his "normal" behaviour) which made it pretty clear he was hiding something, I figured either a baddie or the Dragon.

Also, I have not given any hints and do not intend to until we can confirm the Dragon is RIP. Any narrowing of the numbers increases the chance of a correct RID Kill for him/her. Especially since there are only six candidates and he/she has had three shots at it so far. That puts the odds on a random guess at (best case for Dragon) one in three or (worst case for Dragon if there original targets were later killed) one in five. Any further narrowing of roles due to hinting/claiming only improves the Dragon's chances of an Indy win.

Unless that is what you want by asking me for a hint????

Of course mboon could have been the princess which means the Dragon is now guessing on the RID of the princess or the prince (since both acted last night and only one person died then at least one of them is still alive).

Why are you accusing me Hidden G? There was a point in day2 when flamebirde had two votes and mew had one. If i had been a baddie, to protect mew I would have concocted some reason to be suspicious of fb and turned the majority votes against him... But instead i voted for mew because I really was suspicious of him...

1. flamebirde voting for Smoth

3. SMV

4. mew

5. mboon

6. smoth - voting for marhart14

8. Hidden G

9. marhart14/Thalia

Adding my vote - I am going with marhart14 at this point as I'd like to hear your thoughts - note I am open to changing as I don't have any real solid leads at this point.

Didn't think about it thins way ,BUT D2 you could never know that mewwill get lynched b/c as i saw after i reread the pre D2 posts ,u only voted once to tie it ,and was the last time talking ,so voting for FB giving him 3 votes will drag too much suspicious and u can't just risk a bandwagon on him ,b/c perhaps he will turn to be a goodie and they will come after u.

so u voted to tie it ,hoping mew will have a better defense ,,but u failed .

btw never said that u are a baddie ,maybe you're the dragon :duh:;)

Smoth it rather amusing about how many people goes aganist me but you should know about something. Right now, I'm just talking with Xue and Thalia about it at the moment so... It might change the tide toward to someone else :3 I will not spill my thoughts just yet until I figure out this game, okay?