BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM-X (Trainer Manual Mafia-X)

MissKitten

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DISCLAIMER: Roles and such are only for story purposes. The DP makes no allusions to who may have died and who is still alive.

All the good creatures gathered around the princess's tower so that they could hold a meeting. They all wanted to get rid of the disgusting creatures who threatened their safety. First, though, grievances had to be offered. The prince dug a grave for TheChad and Fat Tony, and all the animals helped lower the two in.

"They were very brave," sniffled the princess, while the sparrow brought a handkerchief to her so she could dry her eyes.

When the funeral was over, the creatures grew serious. Versions of "It's time we did something about this!" rang out in the clearing. By popular consent, the prince became the leader.

He thought for several moments before deciding, "Very well, we will put it to a vote. Who do we think deserves to die?" The creatures offered up the names of Ravyn Gale and Roy-chan.

"Okay then, all who believe Ravyn Gale threatens our freedom, say ay!"

Half the creatures said "Ay!".

"All who believe Roy-chan threatens our freedom, say ay!"

The other half of the creatures said "Ay!"

The prince pondered for a while, then said, "Because we do not have a majority agreement, both Roy-chan and Ravyn Gale will go free! This meeting is adjourned!"

And grumbling and groaning, the group departed.

N2 ends tomorrow at 5:00 PM CST.

Ok everyone, we have been a little lax so far on activity, trying to get everybody that signed up in. You are all here now so please start contributing, especially to the days. If you have not posted to the game thread yet, you should do so now at least to say hi so everyone else knows you are here. Mafia is a game of many things, but the core of Mafia is posting and player interactions. So post away and have fun with it. :)

And baddies, if you really think laying low is a good strategy, one of the most common reasons for a lynch is inactivity. Sadly, inactives are, well, inactive, don't post a defense, and get lynched. Goodies, please remember that sending in your actions only is still inactive. :)

Sorry if I sound bossy, but that's just my nature. See y'all soon!

And baddies, if you really think laying low is a good strategy, one of the most common reasons for a lynch is inactivity. Sadly, inactives are, well, inactive, don't post a defense, and get lynched. Goodies, please remember that sending in your actions only is still inactive. :)

Sorry if I sound bossy, but that's just my nature. See y'all soon!

why should we believe u to be a goodie .no one is a goodie for certain now.

if i had tied with u ,then someone would have been lynched ,and of course you'll put the blame on me ! so u are on my radar! Watch out

I think FB and mew are trying too hard to convince everyone they are goodies...

no it's that everyone else is inactive plus (you'll get used to this eventually) this is how i normally play, TheChad, fb and HG have played with me before, and they know I'm just acting normally, I'm not asking you to remove your suspicion yet, just defending myself, to tell you the truth you'd be a complete idiot to call me innocent without enough hard evidence, same goes for calling me a baddie

why should we believe u to be a goodie .no one is a goodie for certain now.

if i had tied with u ,then someone would have been lynched ,and of course you'll put the blame on me ! so u are on my radar! Watch out

Well, it is day one. no one lynched in case of a tie. And if I am/was a goodie, then that means of course I want to live so the goodies can use my ability. Also, if you read my post carefully then you'll find I never said I was a goodie. Your logic seems very baddie.

and you're understanding me wrong . u had a vote and so was mew ,so if i had voted with one of u ,and now one would have added ,than someone would have been lynched . get it ?

so u are saying you're the indie ?

so u are saying that u are now a goodie and u were warning the baddies so u are the dragon ? are u outing yourself ? :blink:

and you're understanding me wrong . u had a vote and so was mew ,so if i had voted with one of u ,and now one would have added ,than someone would have been lynched . get it ?

so u are saying you're the indie ?

so u are saying that u are now a goodie and u were warning the baddies so u are the dragon ? are u outing yourself ? :blink:

I am not outing at all. I have no idea what you are trying to say. I am not the indie. In reply to your first scenario, let's look at it like this. 1 vote for person A, 1 vote for person B. Let's say you also voted for A. That would mean that there are now 2 votes for person A and one for B. What I don't understand is the "and now one would have added" part. But either way, you are not in the vote. you can't have been lynched in this scenario.

Host: MiKi

Cohost: Nana7

1. Flamebirde

3. SMV

4. mew

5. mboon

6. smoth

8. Hidden G

9. marhart14

2. TheChad Killed N1 by Unicorn

7. Fat Tony Killed N1 by Baddies

Smoth is replacing Ravyn, and mboon is replacing Roy-chan (hotterthnfire). :) NP will be up in a few hours.

Edited by MissKitten

Greetings all. I am for sure voting for mboon as she has been super suspicious so far in this game.....

:D

Or....I will read everything later tonight instead before coming up with a super secret awesome strategy to befuddle the baddies into revealing themselves...

Okay, all actions are in, and this was fairly easy to put together, so N2 post is up.

The creatures of the FairyTale World were extremely quiet tonight. Nobody was keen to act, fearing discovery and death. Instead, only one person tentatively traveled through the dark. The prince set up a campsite slightly away from Hidden G and drew his sword. He stayed awake the whole night, ready to protect his ally from anything that might attack him. Sadly, his effort was wasted, and all he gained was insurmountable exhaustion.

1. Flamebirde

3. SMV

4. mew

5. mboon

6. smoth

8. Hidden G

9. marhart14

OP

Night 1

D2 ends tomorrow at 8:00 PM CST. :)

Edited by MissKitten

Okay, sorry just got on, and well thankfully I did not die. Now what I am wondering is why the baddies did not act, it would be in their best interest to kill someone during the night especially since no one was lynched. The only explanation that could make sense (as long as Smoth and I are goodies XD) is that they are trying to frame Smoth and I as baddies since the players before us were inactive. Anyone got anything better? Oh, and I shall vote for Marhart since he/she has spoken the least.

1. Flamebirde

3. SMV

4. mew

5. mboon voting for Marhart14

6. smoth

8. Hidden G

9. marhart14

Voting for mew, I'd like to hear what you have to say for yourself.....I'll be back on in the morning, so don't freak if I don't respond right away....

mboon - I guess you could be right in the trying to frame the two of us thought process - unless the Unicorn nailed a baddie and you are the other one.....that would also explain the lack of action on their part....

1. Flamebirde

3. SMV

4. mew

5. mboon - voting for Marhart14

6. smoth - voting for mew

8. Hidden G

9. marhart14