BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM-X (Trainer Manual Mafia-X)

MissKitten

none, one, or both that's up to you to figure out. BTW 11.1% chance I'm the dragon ,to you, since you know your own role then 12.5% unless you're the dragon then it's a 0% chance. (So don't try to throw your identity to me, dragon :angry:, JK)

Besides didn't you realize being overly analytical is just my style of play, and implies nothing about my role or faction.(Although I did hint my role once in TMMIX hidden in one of my deductions).

I don't remember your role from last game.

I was mostly joking though.

I remember that you play being overly analytical.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember your role from last game.

I was mostly joking though.

I remember that you play being overly analytical.

then what I ask shouldn't worry you, if I were the dragon , I would worry about people easily cracking my role in the thread by asking questions about the dragon, then i would have asked the host and co-host via pm, therefore I have nothing to worry about, unless that's what I want you to think, and I really am the dragon, it's up to you to think what you want.

anyway my role in the previous mafia was pikachu

EDIT: being overly analytical is fun

Edited by mewminator

Night 1

The troll and ogre met to discuss what to do for the night. "Troll hungry for somebody to eat! Troll go find body and eat it!" The troll exclaimed with a sickening grin.

"No, no. You must guard the bridge tonight, and I have duties as well. But do not worry, I have hired a rogue to bring us a tasty meal." With that, the ogre clapped his hand and a figure stepped out of the shadows.

The rogue was clad in earthy brown except for his green gloves and hooded cape, which kept his face hidden in darkness. He caught the bag of coins and took a moment to feel its weight before putting it away and dragging a large sack into the light. He opened the sack to reveal Fat Tony's lifeless body. "Pleasure doing business with you gents," the rogue raspily said as he turned to leave.

"Wait!" cried the ogre. "Do you think you could bring us something a little fresher tomorrow night? Still alive would be wonderful."

"I'll see what I can do," the rogue replied before vanishing.

----

Later that evening, after having feasted on Fat Tony and licking his bones clean, the two parted ways. The ogre was looking for someone to fill one of his towers, but who? Just then he heard someone whistling. He hid himself in wait as the whistling drew nearer and nearer, until it was close enough he could reach out with his enourmous arms and grab its source, SMV! SMV was terribly startled by this and by the sight of the intimidating ogre. Begging for mercy did no good, SMV was soon locked away in a tower.

----

The unicorn saw TheChad coming towards the princess's tower. "He's a threat," thought the unicorn. Without a second thought, the unicorn ran forward and gored TheChad through the heart. Luckily, TheChad died peacefully.

Host: MiKi

Cohost: Nana7

1. Flamebirde

3. SMV

4. mew

5. Roy-chan (hotthnfire)

6. Ravyn

8. Hidden G

9. marhart14

2. TheChad Killed N1 by Unicorn

7. Fat Tony Killed N1 by Baddies

Edited by Nana7

Gah... stupid day one vote... Go random.org!

1. Flamebirde - vote for rayvn

3. SMV

4. mew

5. Roy-chan (hotthnfire)

6. Ravyn

8. Hidden G

9. marhart14

Nothing personal, tell your defense and I'll be more than happy to move my vote.

3. SMV - trapped

4. mew

5. Roy-chan (hotthnfire)

6. Ravyn

8. Hidden G

9. marhart14

SMV is trapped for the day, can not speak, vote, or be voted for.

hello FB,what's up ? want a free vote ?

don't bother accusing people today, to avoid hurting goodies just go with the tie for today and start accusing people tomorrow when there's more info to go on

anyway back to business: 2 deaths, either 2 goodies, 1 goodie 1 indie,1 goodie 1 baddie, 1 baddie 1 indie, we know smv isn't the ogre (unless the ogre can trap himself), that's it.... I've nothing more to add

Edited by mewminator

3. SMV - trapped

4. mew- vote for Roy-chan

5. Roy-chan (hotthnfire)

6. Ravyn

8. Hidden G

9. marhart14

out of randomness

@flame I'm leaving you the job of tying the votes, cause I won't be awake by the end of the voting period, and you're the most active person around here, everyone else is sleeping/dead/busy or some other thing which I likely won't care about, I trust you will do so...

Edited by mewminator