BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Brian Dennis: Legacy

Cavenglok

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we don't know what time it is, I think it's possible that Fries heard the name in the hustle and bustle of the crowd that was surely forming after hearing a woman scream. Let's say 10 people gathered to be nosy or maybe to help a screaming victim. It would be possible that one of them knew her name and had started talking and could have been overheard.

Looking at the wound, is it obvious that a foreign substance has been "injected"? Is it a perfectly round hole or could it have been a knife strike to the neck that made her bleed out?

INTERROGATION: KIRA FRIES

YOU: So how did you know her name was Sinwa?

FRIES: (shrug) Oh, everyone was talking about her when she died. Apparently she was famous in her store. Everyone knew her as the Friendly Seller. She was apparently extremely friendly about everything.

YOU: Ah. Well, do you know anything about the Zodiac Gangs?

FRIES: Not much. Just that they're these Mafia groups. I heard you're taking them out.

The corpse has a tiny puncture hole on her neck and it's bruised.

Autopsy riddle:

The girl was killed by substance made

so the pain won't make one weep

But the beast breathed too much down her throat

And she naps an endless sleep.

UPDATE: A mysterious riddle found in her wallet. Doesn't look like she would write it but you don't know.

Snow white was a lovely woman

in the land of Up.

She didn't eat the apple but she

heard about the cup.

She knew the man who killed him

and invited him to sup.

She tried to catch him on white terrace

but now her time is up.

Edited by Cavenglok

Snow white was a lovely woman

in the land of Up.

She didn't eat the apple but she

heard about the cup.

She knew the man who killed him

and invited him to sup.

She tried to catch him on white terrace

but now her time is up.

Ummm... is it a coincidence the victim's last name was Terrace? If she didn't eat the apple, then she couldn't have been the snow white in the story. the cup... possibly relating to another legend/story? Maybe King Arthur? (Holy Grail) But no one killed Arthur. Mordred tried, though...I don't think I'm right, but maybe the killer's name was Mordred. Search her Facebook account, see if she mentions anybody.

Im in CST.

And just a quick q, do you guys want me to post my questions here? Like, just put them all in one post? Because I can't seem to be able to upload a word doc here. And then maybe you guys can all just copy and paste the questions onto your own comp and save it, so we all have a copy.

Im in CST.

And just a quick q, do you guys want me to post my questions here? Like, just put them all in one post? Because I can't seem to be able to upload a word doc here. And then maybe you guys can all just copy and paste the questions onto your own comp and save it, so we all have a copy.

That would work ... but what happens when you try to upload it?