BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM IX: Call of the Brawl

Gmaster479

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One goodie defense when suspecting to be a target of baddie action is to give the baddies a reason to keep you around. Easy to blow up in your face but it is either that or a NK in the back...again.

My voting with Chad for mew was to get mew and others talking to try to work out the other baddie. It was a toss up mostly between mew and mboon.

No one countered Cat's claim for Link. When he said that I of all people shouldn't be voting for him after being saved. Bit of a chance that the real Link didn't see that though.

Fairly certain that you are Mario. Because there was no action from him when you were trapped.

And I'm the other goodie proven to still be around... so that leaves mboon.

Sorry, seriously, it's been a long day and it's going to be a long night. First off, I am not a baddie, and why wouldn't Marth target him/herself? Apparently you've been more spontaneous and sporadic.

Curr, you are definitively the most suspicious right now, you were the one suggesting you were a baddie the whole game. You were also the one who came up with the idea of Chad being framed, and voting for Mew. As the GM said, if there were more discussion on that issue, theChad would prbly be alive right now, and we would be losing. So:

Host: GM

1. hotterthnfire - lynched and found to be Kirby

2. mew - killed by the Baddies

3. flamebirde - lynched and found to be Halo

4. TheChad - lynched and found to be Call of Duty

5. smoth333 - voting for curr3nt

6. 'Cat'astrophe

7. maurice - killed by the Baddies

8. mboon - voting for curr3nt

9. tolecnal - killed by the Baddies

10. curr3nt - voting for mboon

Just a heads up, will most likely be on only during early mornings (8 am PST (GMT - 8)), some afternoons (3-5 pm) and evening (10pm ish) :) After typing this up, I realize that it seems like a lot of time... :/

mboon was active...Meta only had an even night action so no danger in redirecting on N1... yet Marth somehow didn't act N1.

Hey Cat - tie it up.

That gives us three coin flips in a row to get a win.

50/50 chance of getting it right on the lynch today.

50/50 chance of you guessing the night kill correctly (as the save - literally flip a coin to choose who to save - then the baddie can not outthink us).

50/50 chance on the coin flip on the last day for the lynch.

We'd have to lose three coin flips in a row to lose. I am still in between these two, so that is the best plan I have unless you have a strong feeling one way or the other.

5. smoth333 - voting for curr3nt

6. 'Cat'astrophe voting for mboon

Now i'm just going mad.....i dont think the day has ended so i'm tying it up..

Curr, we have 20 mins left, I think he called 11:30 end. But you are right in that mboon is probably long gone for the night.

One thing you have not taken a shot at explaining is her votes - voting for both suspected baddies, especially the second one where they could have easily gotten a goodie lynched - the first one, why not throw him under the bus as he was outed anyway.

Well, I did come back. Marth apparently didn't act NIght Two either and Curr was not trapped. I am not a baddie, why would I not have switched my vote to Mew the last Day if I was not a baddie, wouldn't that have made more sense? Looking at the votes, I have voted for the baddie every single time they were up. Curr has not.

Edit: And you can redirect yourself, ask the GM if you don't believe me

Edited by mboon

Well heck, let's just go for it - Curr if you've conned us then well done and good luck in the coin flip department.

5. smoth333 - voting for mboon

6. 'Cat'astrophe voting for mboon

I am not a baddie :/ If Curr is Marth then why don't you ask him why he didn't act N2? I didn't act because I think that was the night Brainden was down and I couldn't get on, then I was gone for the rest of the day. For N1 I didn't act because I kinda forgot to send in my action (GM was getting on ppl's cases remember?)