BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM IX: Call of the Brawl

Gmaster479

@TheChad in your case if you trust said players then to you the baddies are in the first list

well I broke it down to 3 ifs, did I ruin the fun?

Nope, having you help is really handy.

I've been really busy this week and trying to follow all the action is difficult since I seem to miss the clues you guys catch.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NIGHT 3: The Prince...

Mario was very pleased with the results of yesterday's lynch and had a good feeling on who to target for tonight. He saw TheChad sitting on the pier near the edge of one of the maps and knew exactly what to do. Mario filled his water-powered jet-pack and flew over and whisked TheChad away for the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~COTB

Meanwhile, Marth was finally ready to take some action in this game. He walked slowly and calmly up to mewminator and lifted her up by her shirt with the tip of his sword. He said to her

"Any action you thought of doing to someone tonight, don't do it to them. You understand?"

mewminator nodded hurriedly and scampered away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~COTB

The remaining Xbox Baddies were ready to avenge the lynching of their friend flamebirde. They knew exactly who to blame for yesterday's lynching and figured it was their time to go. The Battlefield and COD players held their breath, lined up their shot, and took down tolecnal with 2 sniper bullets in the back. He wouldn't be leading anymore lynches against them...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~COTB

END OF NIGHT 3

Host: GM

1. hotterthnfire - lynched and found to be Kirby

2. mew

3. flamebirde - lynched and found to be Halo

4. TheChad

5. smoth333

6. 'Cat'astrophe

7. maurice - killed by the Baddies

8. mboon

9. tolecnal - killed by the Baddies

10. curr3nt

DAY 3 ENDS 11:00 PM EST SUNDAY NIGHT. I realize it is the weekend but Sunday nights are usually way more active for daytime discussions than Saturday nights so that is a benefit of trying to make Days not end on Saturdays

Edited by Gmaster479

Mario blocked TheChad - the baddie Trap did not happen....thus my vote

2. mew

4. TheChad

5. smoth333 - vothing for TheChad

6. 'Cat'astrophe

8. mboon

10. curr3nt

Tole vouched for you, and Tole is now dead therefore Tole was prbly a goodie and prbly Falco. Chad was blocked and trap did not go through so:

2. mew

4. TheChad

5. smoth333 - voting for TheChad

6. 'Cat'astrophe

8. mboon - voting for TheChad

10. curr3nt

the fact that marth is not maurice means that someone was lying and it wasn't tole so only 3/4 of my list is innocent and as tolecnal is innocent (baddie killed) TheChad was lying about his meta knight role which is definitely maurice because if the real meta-knight was alive he would have killed the fake without a word also smoth is 100% innocent therefore my vote goes to

2. mew - voting for TheChad

4. TheChad

6. 'Cat'astrophe

10. curr3nt

as for the last baddie he/she is in this list:

1-mew (not marth)

2-curr3nt (not link)

3-mboon (unkown)

4-cat (unkown)

which is pretty much every one except smoth (not baddie) (wow this list made much more sense before today)

Edited by mewminator

I also have one more thing to add:

Is it wise for 1 baddie to kill another baddie to bulletproof himself? In this case, let's assume both smoth and tole were baddies, could smoth kill tol after he's been claimed innocent just to bulletproof himself, I mean we all trust him now ,but the disadvantage is that it would leave them way to low on numbers. I would say the chances of that are 0.1 so I give smoth 99.9% innocence.

Actions that can be successfully redirected.....block, trap, save, spy....trap didnt happen....so mew you're either Mario or Battlefield..what do you have to say about this...

2 things:

1-block happened tonight so I can't be mario

2-why can't I be link, pikachu or call of duty

Edited by mewminator

Actions that can be successfully redirected.....block, trap, save, spy....trap didnt happen....so mew you're either Mario or Battlefield..what do you have to say about this...

mew could be anyone.

Keep in mind that players don't have to act. Baddies might have withheld their trap to frame whomever Mario blocked. So mew could have been CoD too.

let me make a summary of myself

marth persuaded me not to act tonight here are the characters whose roles aren't seen or didn't occur tonight:

Link

Pikachu

call of duty

battlefield

Falco

meta knight

since tole claimed falco without doubt and(my opinion) maurice was meta knight (claimed falsely by TheChad later) so that would leave:

Link

Pikachu

call of duty

battlefield

Falco

meta knight

which gives a 50% chance of me being a baddie that's a lot I know. if anyone else would like to add please do

"Any action you thought of doing to someone tonight, don't do it to them. You understand?"

@curr3nt I was specifically asked not to act so... that's an action cancel. Or am I wrong somewhere?

Oh and marth I was planning to have dinner with my friends and you forced me to cancel

Edited by mewminator

Ok, well... I'm going to say that I have no idea why anyone wasn't trapped, but it actually seems like a really smart idea.

That way if anyone gets blocked, they are automatically seen as a baddie. I'll have to remember that for later.

I don't think this will save me from the mob, but I'm still meta-knight whether you believe me or not.

You'll find out tomorrow as my body hangs from the tree.

Think about it.

If you block a baddie, and they don't use trap, then it is the same as if they tried to trap.

If you block a goodie, and they don't use trap, then it makes that goodie look like a baddie.

It can't be a losing situation.

4. TheChad - voting for Mew

6. 'Cat'astrophe

10. curr3nt

I think mew is trying WAY too hard to paint himself (herself) as a baddie. This is making us discredit them.

who to vote for... I think I'll join TheChad.

4. TheChad - voting for Mew

6. 'Cat'astrophe

10. curr3nt - voting for Mew

DAY 3: The Last Knight

The logic was simple enough. A block goes through and a trap doesn't. Therefore the blocker must've blocked the trapper. On a quiet day like this, no other evidence was presented and it seemed as though TheChad was ready to go. He pleaded with the few active people to spare him, claiming a role no one else could. Others suggested this was a brilliant baddie ploy to frame TheChad. On an active day, a defense like this surely would have generated some sort of discussion and possibly saved him

luckily for the goodies that didn't happen and Call of Duty was sent packing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~COTB

END OF DAY 3

2. mew

4. TheChad - lynched and found to be Call of Duty

5. smoth333

6. 'Cat'astrophe

8. mboon

10. curr3nt

NIGHT 4 ENDS 11:00 PM EST TOMORROW. Getting down to the wire everyone. Stay focused and don't slip up :)