BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM IX: Call of the Brawl

Gmaster479

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I'm really confused by curr3nt implicating himself/herself in this whole ordeal.

You guys are REALLY good at making this confusing.

Wouldn't an easier way to do this be having everyone say their role, if there are duplicates then we know that one of them is lying?

Then we just need Link to pick who to save properly, and we can get lucky with the lynching?

And I'm really confused by curr3nt implicating himself/herself in this whole ordeal.

You guys are REALLY good at making this confusing.

Maybe I'm a baddie toying with the goodies. Surely I can't really be this bold as a baddie. Or maybe I'm a goodie trying to get the baddies to consider keeping around and talking. Or maybe I'm a goodie trying to make you all paranoid since I believe that is the correct way to play mafia. Or maybe I'm actually the host pulling all the strings. Or maybe I'm a pretty pretty princess in a castle in need of rescue. (just checking to see who is actually reading what I write)

Wouldn't an easier way to do this be having everyone say their role, if there are duplicates then we know that one of them is lying?

Then we just need Link to pick who to save properly, and we can get lucky with the lynching?

We could...but what fun would that be? It's funner with minimal outing and when the outing that is done is questionable.

And you assume that all the goodies would tell the truth if everyone was to reveal their roles. I for one would lie as a matter of principle.

Well, I'm just warning you... I'm not an Italian plumber.

As for the second note. I think winning is more important, but that is how I've always been. What should I do next time someone claims to be my role? Just ignore it?

Maybe I'm a baddie toying with the goodies. Surely I can't really be this bold as a baddie. Or maybe I'm a goodie trying to get the baddies to consider keeping around and talking. Or maybe I'm a goodie trying to make you all paranoid since I believe that is the correct way to play mafia.

Its things like this that make me think Link made the wrong decision and run around frantically :dry: ....Maybe you can join me Chad.

Or maybe I'm actually the host pulling all the strings. Or maybe I'm a pretty pretty princess in a castle in need of rescue. (just checking to see who is actually reading what I write)

No you're not the princess. You're just the cute fluffy bunny that waits till you get close to it and SNAP! you're dead...

my summary for every living player:

curr3nt is most likely innocent he's just trying to have fun or make it all part of the training, it's the whole concept of learning by doing but the slight possibility exists in what he stated earlier

mboon and cat are near complete mystery to me, always kept their sentences short and sweet

tole claims to be a falco and claims that smoth is innocent but the possibility that she's lying exists in one or both claims

thechad claims to be latecomer also claims to be metaknight the possibility exists that he's playing dumb or lying

smoth is the person who revealed flames plan (first to do it) and later was trapped to be silenced, stopped from voting or having suspicion against him removed. he is slowly gaining my trust

mew simply states actions and possible meanings, he made several mistakes in the past due to his lack of rule reading or thinking

If anyone would like to add please do

Well, I'm just warning you... I'm not an Italian plumber.

As for the second note. I think winning is more important, but that is how I've always been. What should I do next time someone claims to be my role? Just ignore it?

Depends on the state of the game. A baddie could be looking for you or a goodie might be trying to hide behind your role. Try to judge who has the most to gain by claiming your role. If the baddies have a spy they might be trying to claim your role right before taking you out but they are more likely to claim it after taking you out.

In this case since flame was already in trouble I might guess that he was making a last ditch effort to save himself AND trying to find out who was actually that role. If his claim saved him great if not then his getting you to counter gets the baddies some more info.

Not necessarily bad that you did counter, just wait to see how it plays out. While trying to win just remember to try to have some fun too. ^_^

The baddies have done a good job hiding so far.

The only two that did not vote for Flame were TheChad and Curr3.

However Curr3 was a night kill target. As stated it could have been a gamble, but that is a heck of a gamble to take.

Mew was really working hard at defending Flame earlier, but then he voted for him to be lynched. Could be throwing him under the bus? Maybe, maybe he is just a goodie that legit didn't come around on Flame until Tole revealed she spied him.

Cat and mboon have both been back and forth in their comments, but again both voted for Flame.

Overall I think it is likely that one baddie voted for Flame figuring he was a goner anyway. However I doubt two of them did, so I'm guessing either Curr3 or TheChad are a baddie.

@tole - up to you if you want to reveal my role or not, thought if I get killed tonight then you can probably hold off and see if one of the baddies claims it later

Don't reveal smoth's role.

It'll be harder for the bad guys if you don't.

As for me, I was gone most of the day and when I logged on and saw that flame claimed to me, I wanted to change my vote to him.

If no one is lying then we would have to assign each of the following to his/her role, there's:

mew

curr3nt

mboon

maurice

cat

to the following roles:

mario

pikachu

marth

call of duty

battlefield

maurice is either pikachu or marth anyone else would be still unknown to anyone without these roles

again in the assumption that no one is lying

I have a theory that state that if every one is telling the truth then all the baddies should be somewhere in this list:

1-mew

2-curr3nt

3-mboon

4-cat

it would be nice of you to consider me not a part of this list

If 3/4 in this list are goddies then we have 2 cases:

1-tole is lying but said that smoth is a goodie to earn his trust

2-chad is lying about his claimed role

if 4/4 are innocent then: (extremely unlikely)

1-tole is lying and claimed smoth is a goodie so they could both earn all our trust

2-tole is covering by admitting smoth is a goodie and the chad is lying and when smoth uncovered flames mistake they put up this whole show of tole being falco and the chad being meta knight to throw him under a bus

I think tole is the best judge (assuming he's a goodie) although I won't completely trust his reply if he does give one

No one has come forward to claim that tole is lying yet, so that makes me believe him.

Unless the guy who died the first night was Falco.

If they got lucky and killed Falco the first night, tole could be battlefield, or another baddie.

I think I still trust tole for now.

curr3nt really confuses me by trying to act like they are a baddie. This could be a really clever ploy, or she could just be trying to mess with our minds.

cat and mboon haven't talked enough for me to get suspicious or any feel for them. Are they spending more time talking in the baddie chat? (although mboon said at the beginning that she won't be on that often).

mew includes himself in his evil lists, I don't know what to think of that.

if I trust tole, I should trust smoth, but smoth was trapped night #2. That means I couldn't kill him with my powers. Trapping a baddie on an even night sounds like a good safety measure.

then me... I can't say anything about myself.

This whole thing is fun.

Non-stop conspiracy theories and a million "buts" and "ifs"

What we know for sure (100%):

Tole is either falco or a baddie.

Since he outed flame as Halo, he has to be one of those two options.