BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM IX: Call of the Brawl

Gmaster479

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAY 2: Reach

After a successful save the night before, the goodies now wanted to get rid of an Xbox Game as soon as they could. Tolecnal and curr3nt lead the charge on flamebirde, whose actions the previous day did not go unnoticed. They pushed flamebirde to be sacrificed to the hands of Brawl, and with a mighty "smack", Halo was no more

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~COTB

END OF DAY 2

Host: GM

1. hotterthnfire - lynched and found to be Kirby

2. mew

3. flamebirde - lynched and found to be Halo

4. TheChad

5. smoth333

6. 'Cat'astrophe

7. maurice - killed by the Baddies

8. mboon

9. tolecnal

10. curr3nt

Thank you for your patience tonight on the day post. I will be busy tomorrow night IRL, so NIGHT 3 ENDS 11:00 PM EST SATURDAY NIGHT. Please don't procrastinate on getting your actions in

As a quick learning lesson, when a night/day cycle is extended to be more than 24 hours, it is called a "Scum Night/Day", named after a different style of mafia that has much longer cycles.

Edited by Gmaster479

just take my list and exclude me

but but one of those on your list claimed a goodie role that no one has countered.

How do we know tol and smoth are goodies? If baddies spied maurice the same night the killed him they might know he was Falco. Then tol could pretend to be the goodie spy and throw flame under the bus to appear to be goodie. His vouch for smoth could either be cover for smoth or add to his claim of being the goodie. Notice that he didn't say which role smoth was just that smoth was trustworthy.

I just don't know!

Nice job everyone on getting Flame/Halo. I have a lot to re-read through so will try and chime in at some point.

@curr - your theory about spy/kill of Maurice is a good one, and it could apply to me and tole - however it could also apply to anyone else claiming a role, e.g. TheChad claiming Meta-Knight. Could have been Maurice and the baddies know it, or it could be TheChad is telling the truth.

Right. Chad counter claiming flame's role claim could be cover. When they saw that it wasn't likely to save flame they could have switched to another baddie thinking it might be more believable.

Even I could be a baddie. I was even talking about a baddie self kill earlier. I could have gambled on getting a save and pointed the NK at me to make me appear good. Risky yes but I've done crazy things in previous games.

Right. Chad counter claiming flame's role claim could be cover. When they saw that it wasn't likely to save flame they could have switched to another baddie thinking it might be more believable.

Even I could be a baddie. I was even talking about a baddie self kill earlier. I could have gambled on getting a save and pointed the NK at me to make me appear good. Risky yes but I've done crazy things in previous games.

Which is what has me really paranoid - because I absolutely believe you would take that gamble (on the save).

@curr3nt I always did have the theory that maurice was actually falco when he made the list of suspects and the only one out of it was hotterthnfire and he said "he looked into their souls" so thank you for opening my eyes that tole might be lying and

but but one of those on your list claimed a goodie role that no one has countered.

who claimed what?

@mew - if Maurice was Falco, it is impossible for him to have received and communicated any information within this thread.

The spy result could not have come prior to the end of Night 1. At the end of Night 1, he was dead and not allowed to post.

So, Maurice could have been Falco, however there is no way within the rules that he would have received any information to communicate at the time he made the post you are referring to.

That is why I posted previously that he was just messing around.