3. flamebride - voting for 'Cat'astrophe

4. TheChad

5. smoth333 - Trapped - can't talk or be voted for or vote

6. 'Cat'astrophe

7. maurice - killed by the Baddies

8. mboon

9. tolecnal

10. curr3nt

Nice Link! XD So Current is for sure not a baddie and now the question is why trap Smoth? Does it really make sense to trap someone to remove doubt? Unless...it's so we can't vote for him? But...hmmmm...

both are likely or he could have been trapped because he was on to flame (in this case flame is the spy baddie)

smoth will not be removed from my list of suspects until I get more proof

Edited by mewminator

I'm alive. Wow, sorry, I forgot about this game.

I'm happy I didn't die, now I have some catching up to do.

I read through the thread, I'm a little confused by everything that's been said, but I'm learning.

This game seems kind of fun.

@thechad- read through it again 1) flamebirde didn't vote for you and 2) my vote for you wasn't based on spite just inactivity, which you can't really deny

@mew- correct, flame would be Halo or battlefield. Halo is more likely.

Why would flame have manipulated the vote if TheChad wasn't a baddie?

The most logical lynch at this time would be the perpetrator of the most illogical action - flamebirde. If we lynch her and find out she's a baddie, we'll know more about thechad and more about mew who has been avoiding putting suspicion on flame at all cost it seems. If you hear hooves...

Nice Link! XD So Current is for sure not a baddie and now the question is why trap Smoth? Does it really make sense to trap someone to remove doubt? Unless...it's so we can't vote for him? But...hmmmm...

I kinda think the most obvious reason is probably right in this case, as well as the flame case. Baddies would use trap first to get rid of someone they know will try to act on them that night, or that they know will vote for them the next day. Smoth made it pretty clear he would act on flame and likely vote for flame the today. Only secondly would baddies use their trap to remove suspicion. the better play would be to remove the direct threat rather than allay future suspicions.

Meta Knight didnt act...inactive, trapped or unsure??

Or dead.

The most logical lynch at this time would be the perpetrator of the most illogical action - flamebirde. If we lynch her and find out she's a baddie, we'll know more about thechad and more about mew who has been avoiding putting suspicion on flame at all cost it seems. If you hear hooves...

I'm sorry I just think that we need more to go on but all what happened provided he's slowly making his way up my suspect list

and about chad... Assuming he's not playing dumb, he can't be call of duty, link, halo, mario, kirby and I still think that mo was falco which would leave the chad to be marth, meta-knight, pikachu, or battlefield (if you want to add falco to the list then ok) 3/4 (or 4/5) chance of being a goodie

I'm sorry I just think that we need more to go on but all what happened provided he's slowly making his way up my suspect list

and about chad... Assuming he's not playing dumb, he can't be call of duty, link, halo, mario, kirby and I still think that mo was falco which would leave the chad to be marth, meta-knight, pikachu, or battlefield (if you want to add falco to the list then ok) 3/4 (or 4/5) chance of being a goodie

Why can't thechad be callofduty or battlefield? Baddies can powerplay, submit a move for another baddie in btsc.

Host: GM

1. hotterthnfire - lynched and found to be Kirby

2. mew - voting for (still thinking)

4. TheChad

6. 'Cat'astrophe

8. mboon

9. tolecnal

10. curr3nt

@mew - :duh: sorry! I kinda forgot your a newbie, you're not acting very newbiish :D

4. TheChad

6. 'Cat'astrophe

8. mboon

9. tolecnal - voting for flamebirde

10. curr3nt

*meant to add my vote. Voting for flamebirde because out of the lot I think she's the most suspicious due to her actions D1.

4. TheChad

6. 'Cat'astrophe

8. mboon

10. curr3nt - voting for 'Cat'astrophe

Why didn't you vote D1 Cat?

[Host: GM

4. TheChad

6. 'Cat'astrophe

8. mboon

10. curr3nt - voting for mew

I still want to see a vote from you Cat...

mew...you waiting for your BTSC mates to chime in before voting?

This game is really confusing.

I don't really know tactics or strategies.

How many people playing are actually new to this and how many are just filling spots?

Knowing who is new would help. I think they're more likely to be passive and make mistakes.

mew...you waiting for your BTSC mates to chime in before voting?

ouch first time I've been voted, I thought you trusted me curr3nt, I wonder where I went wrong did I do bad seeming defensive to flame or is it my late voting? then again my voting isn't late if I vote now it would be dead center. curr3nt, mind explaining your theory?

This game is really confusing.

I don't really know tactics or strategies.

How many people playing are actually new to this and how many are just filling spots?

Knowing who is new would help. I think they're more likely to be passive and make mistakes.

this is my first game

and you're confused because you're late or playing dumb (no offense I'm just listing possibilities)

@TheChad: It is up to each person to reveal their own mafia experiences. They could be lying to you however.

Also for everyone, you are allowed to say what your role is/claim a role but realize that you can't "PM rep" or take a PM I have given you to prove it. You must use your words and actions to prove any claim you make