BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM IX: Call of the Brawl

Gmaster479

Thanks for that Current before I read your post I was totally for Smoth being a goodie and doing what he said, and now because of this: "And if you have read any previous games...appearing to be helpful is a baddie tactic that I've used before to good effect" I am seriously wifoming here, since Smoth did kinda go for Chad after Tole suggested it...but Smoth's logic makes so much sense (if a bit straightforward)...Thanks Current...

Edit: I don't think Pikachu would redirect, it doesn't make sense

Just trying to help. I think you should apply a bit of wifom to everything in the game. Eventually you will have to make your best guesses but you should never be 100% sure about anything. That is what makes it so much fun!

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just trying to help. I think you should apply a bit of wifom to everything in the game. Eventually you will have to make your best guesses but you should never be 100% sure about anything. That is what makes it so much fun!

Very true, I (of course, knowing that I am a goodie :):D ) am already sure I am not a baddie playing "helpful" games. Though I will admit that I could have incorrect logic/theories somewhere in my analysis - it has happened before and I'm sure it will happen again. :P

I share your opinion on smoth

Flame no

cat maybe

@mew - what is your opinion of flame's last minute vote change? this makes ZERO sense to me as a goodie move - handing the baddies a free choice in who to lynch.

@mew - what is your opinion of flame's last minute vote change? this makes ZERO sense to me as a goodie move - handing the baddies a free choice in who to lynch.

he didn't change his vote because that was his first and only vote

so I give 2 possibilities:

1- He just randomized his suspects last minute and the unfortunate happened (and you're trying to frame him for a bad action either goodie cause you think he's baddie or you're baddie and you want the goodies to lynch him)

2- he is bad (and either again you suspect he is a baddie or you're a baddie trying to act good)

we'll see later on

Mew, I am pretty sure (99%) that his comment was made before Night 1 happened so if he was the spy he could not have spied anyone yet. You may be correct that he was hinting spy but he probably just left off the first person in the list when he copied it.

It was the end of page 3 after everyone got his roles and night's end was announced... I'm pretty sure he could have submitted and gotten a reply by then

Ignore my post at the bottom of page 11 after thinking twice here's what I think:

he voted TheChad off first of course he could have wanted this as a cover because we were all targeting him and changed last minute.

so I give 2 possibilities:

1- He just randomized his suspects last minute and the unfortunate happened (and you're trying to frame him for a bad action either goodie cause you think he's baddie or you're baddie and you want the goodies to lynch him)

2- he is bad (and either again you suspect he is a baddie or you're a baddie trying to act good)

I'll switch flame to a maybe

we'll see later on

By the last post I made, I meant that the baddies would not vote manip and Pikachu would change the vote, thus killing neither. I tried to make this less obvious so that the baddies wouldn't know what I was saying. Unfortunately, that did backfire. My main reason for changing is that the bandwagon on Chad ( because that is what it was) was faulty because it seemed that the only reasom was because he didn't vote. Seriously, though, I'm getting suspicious.

EDIT: spelling.

Edited by flamebirde

hm it wasn't really a bandwagon. Smoth realized (correctly as it turned out) that a tie would result in the baddies killing a goodie of their choice and chose the lesser loss of the two (or was it three?) on the chopping block - TheChad being the least active/totally inactive at this point (as in not only did he not vote, but instead hasn't, or has barely, even posted).

At the end of last night you asked if you could just not vote, which would have made you conspicuous by inaction, but then you chose to tie it up resulting in a goodie lynch, which makes you suspicious due to your actions. I guess we'll see after N2.

NIGHT 2: Revival

After lynching a goodie yesterday, the Brawl characters were up in arms about who was to blame. The XBox Games wanted to "silence" them. They spotted smoth333 and felt that he was exactly the person who would silence the lot of them. In an instant the Call of Duty player, in his new MW3 get-up, grabbed smoth333 and threw him in the back up his Hummer and drove off to trap him for the night...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~COTB

Meanwhile, the rest of the XBox Games were ready to take on their next target. Their strategy seemed simple enough, but tonight it was, in fact, too simple. The XBox baddies had curr3nt in their sights, but just before they shot, Link swooped down in front of curr3nt and got him out of the range of the sniper. The Baddies attempted to follow Link and curr3nt, but it seems that curr3nt was saved tonight

END OF DAY 1

Host: GM

1. hotterthnfire - lynched and found to be Kirby

2. mew

3. flamebride

4. TheChad

5. smoth333 - Trapped - can't talk or be voted for or vote

6. 'Cat'astrophe

7. maurice - killed by the Baddies

8. mboon

9. tolecnal

10. curr3nt

DAY 2 ENDS 11:50 PM EST TOMORROW NIGHT. Please make sure to vote.

QUESTIONS ANSWERED:

Tie vote = Random person in tie lynched

Redirects = Are shown if they are successful

Host: GM

1. hotterthnfire - lynched and found to be Kirby

2. mew

3. flamebride - voting for 'Cat'astrophe

4. TheChad

5. smoth333 - Trapped - can't talk or be voted for or vote

6. 'Cat'astrophe

7. maurice - killed by the Baddies

8. mboon

9. tolecnal

10. curr3nt

Cause I have a gut feeling... He's the most suspicious baddie after Chad who's going to get killed for inactivity anyways. Of course, it's all up to GM.

I was right curr3nt was the next target

flame is almost innocent, if both a kill and a trap were performed while he was blocked which would leave him only as a spy or goodie

smoth's trapping can mean 2 things:

1-goodie trapped by baddie

2-baddie trapped by baddie to remove doubt

if we assume no traps were staged just to remove doubt the only people who haven't been acted upon by a baddie are:

1-mew

2-flame

3-thechad

4-cat

5-mboon

6-tolecnal

assuming I'm not a baddie there would be 5 left on this list

Edited by mewminator