3. flamebride - voting for -

4. TheChad

5. smoth333 - voting for TheChad

6. 'Cat'astrophe

7. maurice - killed by the Baddies

8. mboon - voting for Hotterthnfire

9. tolecnal - voting for TheChad

10. curr3nt - trapped for the day - cannot be voted for or vote

I am switching to "TheChad" for reasons above and because he has not posted once in the thread. Better to lynch an inactive goodie (or hopefully a baddie lying very, very low) than let the baddies VM choose who dies. If people don't agree with this thought process please discuss as I am open to ideas.

Host: GM

1. hotterthnfire

2. mew

3. flamebride - TheChad

4. TheChad

5. smoth333

6. 'Cat'astrophe

8. mboon

9. tolecnal

Random.org because I don't see how else I could pick. No hard feelings, TheChad.

So you're voting randomly? This could backfire massively. don't forget, we still have pikachu, unless Maurice was Pikachu.

1. hotterthnfire

2. mew - voting for mboon

3. flamebride - voting for - Hotterthnfire

4. TheChad

5. smoth333 - voting for TheChad

6. 'Cat'astrophe

8. mboon - voting for Hotterthnfire

9. tolecnal - voting for TheChad

This may tie the vote, but I'm counting on the baddies making a bad choice and Pikachu making a good one.

EDIT: removing quotes.

Edited by flamebirde

DAY 1: Copied

The first day after the brutal killing of maurice the previous night was surprisingly quiet. Three missing votes...seems that Master Hand and Crazy Hand are going to have to set things straight :dry:. Anyway back to today. Those that did vote seemed to have TheChad firmly in their sights. However when the votes were counted, it seemed as though there were more for hotterthnfire rather than TheChad and so hotterthnfire was lynched, and our good friend Kirby was no more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~COTB

END OF DAY 1

Host: GM

1. hotterthnfire - lynched and found to be Kirby

2. mew

3. flamebride

4. TheChad

5. smoth333

6. 'Cat'astrophe

8. mboon

9. tolecnal

10. curr3nt

NIGHT 2 ENDS 11 PM EST TOMORROW NIGHT. Please make sure to give me your action...

I'll help you out Ho...fire, if I die then here are my baddie suspects

2. mew

3. flamebride

4. TheChad

5. smoth333

6. 'Cat'astrophe

7. maurice

8. mboon

9. tolecnal

10. curr3nt

I highlighted the two most suspect in purple...everyone else in green is pretty much tied for 3rd. Those I left off...well I've looked into their souls. They may lie to me, but not their souls.

That ought to mean something...but I'm confused as to what it is....

That ought to mean something...but I'm confused as to what it is....

also my best guess is that he was implying that he's FALCO as he said "he looked into their souls" so he probably spied hotterthnfire's role and since his role is unique he easily figured out the character

DAMN IT WE LOST OUR FALCO?

also my best guess is that he was implying that he's FALCO as he said "he looked into their souls" so he probably spied hotterthnfire's role and since his role is unique he easily figured out the character

DAMN IT WE LOST OUR FALCO?

Mew, I am pretty sure (99%) that his comment was made before Night 1 happened so if he was the spy he could not have spied anyone yet. You may be correct that he was hinting spy but he probably just left off the first person in the list when he copied it.

Ok, here is what I think is the most likely scenario (currently placing a giant target on myself if I am correct).

I specifically stated that keeping the vote in a tie guaranteed a goodie would die as the baddies had a VM that would know who to choose in the event a baddie was involved in a tie.

Flamebirde then stated the following as he switched his vote to create a tie:

“This may tie the vote, but I'm counting on the baddies making a bad choice and Pikachu making a good one.”

As pointed out by Curr3 – Pikachu (if not blocked or dead) is just guessing. The baddie vote manip knows which one is a goodie and is automatically correct, not just guessing.

This was done 20 MINUTES before the end of the day – can you say “flash vote”?

My take is Flambirde and theChad are both baddies and Flamebirde made the switch at the end to ensure they could control the lynch with the VM.

Edit: font size screwed up? oh well

Edited by smoth333

So, what to do about that?

Well, if you as a goodie agree with my thought process then hit either TheChad or Flamebirde with whatever action you have (unless you are the save):

Kill, Block, Spy – just choose one at random

Redirect – choose one at random and redirect to the other

Save – choose someone else besides those two

For the save I am putting a target on myself by making this case (if I am correct) so you could choose me. However the bad guys know that and could target someone else like Curr. So you may as well just guess among the other 6 people that are not Flame and Chad – or do what you want.

And since your asking yourself "how do I know you are not a baddie?".....you don't... ;)

However, I was the one arguing against a tie as that hands the baddies a goodie on a silver platter...which is what eventually happened when someone else created a tie.

I agree with Flame being suspicious but the whole Chad thing could have been a frame job.

We either have 2 active baddies and Chad the inactive or three active baddies. If the first Chad is a baddie.

If we have 3 active baddies then...first we are in trouble and second it would be very easy for them to split their votes and try to set up another goodie for lynch. If I was them I might have separated all the votes and have one baddie vote for another baddie. Baddies voting together is possible too.

So my best guesses... flame for making the tie with a faulty excuse. flame and mboon voting together makes me think mew wasn't voting for a baddie so that makes Cat not voting seem like the baddie keeping out of it. And a pick between smoth and toe. If I get time I'll go thru the day and follow the voting changes a bit closer.

If Chad is a baddie then I'd lean more towards flame and Cat.

---

Keep in mind that I could be a baddie too. Either a self trap or a loss of the spy would be most likely. Trapping the baddie vote mod would have worked with what happened but not predictable.

And if you have read any previous games...appearing to be helpful is a baddie tactic that I've used before to good effect.

Fun times.

Thanks for that Current before I read your post I was totally for Smoth being a goodie and doing what he said, and now because of this: "And if you have read any previous games...appearing to be helpful is a baddie tactic that I've used before to good effect" I am seriously wifoming here, since Smoth did kinda go for Chad after Tole suggested it...but Smoth's logic makes so much sense (if a bit straightforward)...Thanks Current...

Edit: I don't think Pikachu would redirect, it doesn't make sense

Edited by mboon

Curr, it is possible you might be a baddie pulling the self-trap. I don't think you could be the baddie VM though, unless Picakcu acted to redirect a vote?

Agreed about the VM. Looking back Pikachu could have caused what happened but baddies planning that wouldn't work. Then again I do like to do crazy things at times just to mess with people's minds.

More fun times.