BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM IX: Call of the Brawl

Gmaster479

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hooray! My first mafia and I have almost absolutely no idea what to do! Miki, COME SAVE ME!!!! :unsure:

I'll help you out Ho...fire, if I die then here are my baddie suspects

2. mew

3. flamebride

4. TheChad

5. smoth333

6. 'Cat'astrophe

7. maurice

8. mboon

9. tolecnal

10. curr3nt

I highlighted the two most suspect in purple...everyone else in green is pretty much tied for 3rd. Those I left off...well I've looked into their souls. They may lie to me, but not their souls.

Since this is a newbie mafia, let me make a quick little point.

Night actions are not like papers/assignments for your class. You aren't supposed to put them off until the last minute. Please try and give them to me at least an hour before the night ends so I can have a post for you that is on-time. If everyone gets their actions in the Night Post should be up between 1130 PM EST and 1159 PM EST

Night actions are not like papers/assignments for your class. You aren't supposed to put them off until the last minute.

:lol: I don't think you're supposed to do that with papers either...... :P

*suspicious glance at maurice* Now I feel paranoid! And the mafia isn't even at the "rising action" point! :o

Ahh, so you're saying you dislike me as well.

:unsure:

I underestimated you Ho...fire. You may become a Stage 5 Mafioso yet :thumbsup: (for reference curr is stage 121, but only based on his dislike for me, little of it actually substantiated by game play ;) )

Since this is a newbie mafia, let me make a quick little point.

Night actions are not like papers/assignments for your class. You aren't supposed to put them off until the last minute. Please try and give them to me at least an hour before the night ends so I can have a post for you that is on-time. If everyone gets their actions in the Night Post should be up between 1130 PM EST and 1159 PM EST

Are you trying to pass the blame from the Eagle's game to the "Unnamed Mafia Player Who Got His/Her Action in Late"?

NIGHT 1: Packaged...

The Call of Duty game was looking for his first target for the night. He wandered around for a while until he saw curr3nt talking slyly to one of the other players. The COD player motioned for curr3nt to come over while silently pressing a button hidden in the pocket of his army jacket. As Curr3nt was walking over, the COD player asked Curr3nt to stand where he was standing to see if he saw someone out in the distance. Curr3nt stood there for a long while and then just before he got the thought to move from the spot where he was told to stand, the care package the COD player called in fell right on top of him and curr3nt would be TRAPPED in there for the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~COTB

Meanwhile across the map, flamebirde was wandering around Hyrule Temple. He was just messing around until he found himself on the island at the very bottom of the map. Mario found it very suspicious that flamebirde was down there and decided to take matters into his own hands.

"Hey-a you" said Mario. "Have-a little-a fireball".

With that flamebirde jumped up and started running around until he ran into one of the columns in the temple which knocked him out cold. He was BLOCKED for the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~COTB

The XBox Games were ready to make their first kill. Weapons at the ready, they knew exactly who to target. They saw their target talking with a bunch of other Brawl characters and knew that he would have to be the first to go. The XBox characters set a trap for him. They disguised some C4 as a Final Smash ball and placed it on an RC-car. They then pulled out their remote control for the car and drove it right up to their target. Excited as could be Maurice picked up the supposed smash ball trying to break it open but when he did, he was the one who got smashed. The C4 exploded with a large "thud" and what little was left of Maurice's body was covered in the rainbow-colored shrapnel of the Xbox's cleverly packaged C4 bomb.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~COTB

END OF NIGHT 1

Host: GM

1. hotterthnfire

2. mew

3. flamebride

4. TheChad

5. smoth333

6. 'Cat'astrophe

7. maurice - killed by the Baddies

8. mboon

9. tolecnal

10. curr3nt - trapped for the day - cannot be voted for or vote

DAY 1 ENDS 11 PM EST TOMORROW NIGHT. Please make sure to be active and contribute to the voting discussion.

Edited by Gmaster479

Ahh, so you're saying you dislike me as well.

:unsure:

I underestimated you Ho...fire. You may become a Stage 5 Mafioso yet :thumbsup: (for reference curr is stage 121, but only based on his dislike for me, little of it actually substantiated by game play ;) )

Hmmmmmmmmm, no. I don't dislike you. It's just that since I am an honest person, it is hard for me to trust those that are dishonest, and honestly, an honest person isn't dishonest most of the time. We're just...honest.

Based on a detailed analysis of various Xbox cheat books it is clear that 'Cat'astrophe is a baddie! Or......I might just be guessing ;)

What's up Cat, why did you kill Mo?

1. hotterthnfire

2. mew

3. flamebride - voting for - TheChad

4. TheChad

5. smoth333 - voting for 'Cat'astrophe

6. 'Cat'astrophe

8. mboon

9. tolecnal

1. hotterthnfire

2. mew

3. flamebride - voting for - TheChad

4. TheChad

5. smoth333 - voting for 'Cat'astrophe

6. 'Cat'astrophe

8. mboon

9. tolecnal - voting for mboon

@mew - sleeping can get in the way of talking ;)

I would point out that the baddies' choice of nightkill was very thoughtful (no offense Mo), suggesting a high-level or at least frequent mafia player on their team...mboooooooooooooon (also, I always find myself trusting mboon too easily!!! I need to start with distrust so I don't fall under her inherent charm!)