BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Hello!!

Well, technically she didn't mispell it, she just capitalized it... to make it grammatically correct.... because it was the first word in the sentence.... So yeah, if you're mad, it's cuz she said MAFIA!! for you....

Anyhoo, welcome to the Den, SMV! I am now giving my normal "stay away from these people" speech:

STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE AT ALL COSTS!!! Here are names and reasons why:

A) Molly Mae, AKA MoMa or Molly--he is just generally crazy and will make your brain spontaneously combust.

B) Maurice, AKA Mo--he is also generally crazy and will make your brain spontaneously combust. But he's better than Molly. Not by a lot, but still better.

C) Curr3nt, AKA curr--in mafia threads, he will double to triple the length of the thread. If, without him, the thread would be 20 pages, with him it's anywhere from 40 to 60. He also has very convoluted logic in mafia, as well as ridiculously long posts.

D) Plasmid, AKA plas--in mafia, his posts are incredibly long, with lots of complicated logic that will make your brain spontaneously combust. But otherwise, he's a good guy, so I guess just stay away from him in mafia? Yeah, that's it...

E) Araver--I've been told his posts are long, too. IDK for sure though...

Is that it? Yeah, I think I got the worst of them. :P[To the people listed here, no offense intended. Sowwee if I hurted your feelings. :(]

But otherwise, welcome to the Den, where the crazies abound! [if you can't tell by now, I'm one of them too.... WE WILL INFECT YOU, SO BEWARE!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!] [Okay, I'm putting that ^ into my sig.]

Edited by MissKitten

welcome and to add to MissKitten's post

watch out for MissKitten, AKA Miki she's all over this forum, always trying to be helpfull and friendly. She has a secret agenda though, a nefarious plot she has been hatching for longer than you can imageine. Ive said too much already,

Hi SMV/Sayali!!! I'm EDM....Welcome to BD!!! :D :D :D

I'm the most 'dangerous' one here, to be honest....i love smileys!!! :D & bugging people....;)

But if you have any questions which no one else wants to answer....I'll answer!!! :D

Don't worry....you'll really enjoy it here....:D

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to BD (and possibly Mafia) SMV! Hope you enjoy it here!

MAFIA!!

maurice wonders if he should be more upset at 'Cat' for saying "MAFIA!" :mad:

or for misspelling his name :angry:

Either way, welcome SMV!!

Anyhoo, welcome to the Den, SMV! I am now giving my normal "stay away from these people" speech:

STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE AT ALL COSTS!!! Here are names and reasons why:

A) Molly Mae, AKA MoMa or Molly--he is just generally crazy and will make your brain spontaneously combust.

B) Maurice, AKA Mo--he is also generally crazy and will make your brain spontaneously combust. But he's better than Molly. Not by a lot, but still better.

C) Curr3nt, AKA curr--in mafia threads, he will double to triple the length of the thread. If, without him, the thread would be 20 pages, with him it's anywhere from 40 to 60. He also has very convoluted logic in mafia, as well as ridiculously long posts.

D) Plasmid, AKA plas--in mafia, his posts are incredibly long, with lots of complicated logic that will make your brain spontaneously combust. But otherwise, he's a good guy, so I guess just stay away from him in mafia? Yeah, that's it...

E) Araver--I've been told his posts are long, too. IDK for sure though...

welcome and to add to MissKitten's post

watch out for MissKitten, AKA Miki she's all over this forum, always trying to be helpfull and friendly. She has a secret agenda though, a nefarious plot she has been hatching for longer than you can imageine. Ive said too much already,

SMV, welcome to BD and enjoy the puzzles/riddles ;)

Hi SMV/Sayali!!! I'm EDM....Welcome to BD!!!

I'm the most 'dangerous' one here, to be honest....i love smileys!!! :D & bugging people.... ;)

But if you have any questions which no one else wants to answer....I'll answer!!!

Don't worry....you'll really enjoy it here....

Thanks a lot everyone for giving me such a warm welcome!!! Actually I totally forgot to read this thread since I started it, till today.

I'm sorry I didn't check earlier and once again :thanks: !!!

@Thalia, 'Cat'astrophe, maurice :- I have signed up for my first game of Mafia!

By the way, I'm really curious about MiKi. Why does she like Tasers so much and what nefarious plan is she developing?

@Thalia, 'Cat'astrophe, maurice :- I have signed up for my first game of Mafia! :D You'll be addicted in no time. Muahaha!

By the way, I'm really curious about MiKi. Why does she like Tasers so much and what nefarious plan is she developing? ^^ That one. JK. Not really sure. As for the tasers, there are some people here who make choose your own adventure types of stories/ puzzles. One of them is the Brian Dennis series. It just so happens that the character you represent has a taser. The taser is MiKi's solution to any and all problems. Can't get someone to talk? Tase them! Look up the Brian Dennis series. We need more people to get involved. (If you don't, MiKi might tase you. :P)

Hey, guys, sorry for going missing again..

I'm Cavenglok, Caven for short... And I'm bringing this topic back because I feel like it.

I used to run the Brian Dennis series. Yes, MiKi was infamous for loving the taser... To the point where I considered to take it away, but she was too... well, addicted. So I kept it. But now Brian Dennis' legacy may be over... I'm too busy, I just started high school and it's a nightmare for someone who procrastinated the homework until the morning of the day it was due. So I went dark a lot over the course of the mysteries. But anyway.

I honestly don't know why I'm introducing myself, you won't see a lot of me, unfortunately... But I do suggest you read some of them.

Anyway. Welcome. I hope you have as much fun as I had.

Cav! You're back!!!!!! [For the time being, at least...] *hugs* *le gasp* You were going to.... take the taser.... AWAY????? Lawlz, you're right, I was addicted. :P Yeah high school is a [bEEEEEEEEEP]. I procrastinate all the time. :lol: Like literally, there was stuff in SS that we were doing over the course of the semester that was due today, but I never did it, so I was doing it all this morning in the 20 minutes before 1st hour. It was like "Oh noez! frantic.gif" :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

@Cavenglok - I read some of your old cases and they were great!!

frantic.gif

< :offtopic:> MiKi, from where did you insert that special smiley? I don't think it's available in the regular list! </ :offtopic: >

< :offtopic:> I'm learning HTML! </ :offtopic: >

Edited by SMV