BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

flamebirde

Question

13 answers to this question

I'm having the same issue with spoilers and doing the same thing you are. Anything with a drop down menu is not working. I don't see any options in the reply box unless I click the more reply options button. Well, guess it's time to start learning command codes.

@Fb- If you clear out the history on your computer, it might log out for you.

EDIT: It won't let me change the theme either. It just refreshes the page when I click it. Hopefully it's just a short term issue.

Edited by Thalia

Note that BD forum was upgraded to the latest version.

1. Log out - click on "Sign out" in the top right hand corner. I have just tried and it worked for me. Pls let me know any details in case you still experience the issue.

2. Spoilers - what exactly does not work? I can create and open the following spoiler. Pls could you try the same.

spoiler test

3. Upreping - I just uprepped MissKitten's post. Can you try to uprep the mine.

4. Drop down menu - it works for me, eg. when I click on my nick in the top right hand corner and go to my settings.

5. Change Theme - pls use the standard "IP.Board" theme (mobile devices have another theme). So 2 themes only.

I assume deleting cookies/cache and refreshing the site should resolve all issues. Let me know if it does not help.

Thanks.

Note that BD forum was upgraded to the latest version.

1. Log out - click on "Sign out" in the top right hand corner. I have just tried and it worked for me. Pls let me know any details in case you still experience the issue.

2. Spoilers - what exactly does not work? I can create and open the following spoiler. Pls could you try the same.

spoiler test

3. Upreping - I just uprepped MissKitten's post. Can you try to uprep the mine.

4. Drop down menu - it works for me, eg. when I click on my nick in the top right hand corner and go to my settings.

5. Change Theme - pls use the standard "IP.Board" theme (mobile devices have another theme). So 2 themes only.

I assume deleting cookies/cache and refreshing the site should resolve all issues. Let me know if it does not help.

Thanks.

Up-rep works.

The only issue I've noticed is last message viewed. From the index, if I click on the topic title of the latest activity thread, it normally takes me to the first unread post. It looks like it has stopped marking posts as read, though, because it always takes me to the same spot in that particular thread. I've marked the whole community as read, but it persists.

I'll be clearing my cache shortly (and attempting a logout / login). I'll let you know how that goes.

From the index, if I click on the topic title of the latest activity thread, it normally takes me to the first unread post. It looks like it has stopped marking posts as read, though, because it always takes me to the same spot in that particular thread. I've marked the whole community as read, but it persists.

Click on the dot/star to the left of the title and not the title itself if you want to be taken to the 1st post you have not read ;)

BTW, star means that you posted in the thread.

Eh, for some insane reason, my comp started working again, and BD is fine now. IDK what happened....

@thalia If it's not working for you now, I had the same problem with quick reply. But at the top right corner of the blue box, there's a little arrow. Click that and it'll give you the stuff.