BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Klueless Mafia II

I'm not bussing you. I am just voting for you.

No strong reason, but I couldn't stay voting for myself.

Thinking about it, is it really a good idea to have the phase last until Monday? What about the extra puzzle that was to be given to all people who solve their puzzles before the end of Day 1. If Night 1 already lasted twice as long. If Day 1 lasts three days, doesn't that kind of ruin the point of having this extra puzzle?O_o

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nana, I will always want phases to end as soon as possible. I hate drawn-out days.

As for action, I don't think there going to be much. Does seem like anyone but the Godfather actions, so I'd guess most people have not solved their puzzles. With no other abilities having been used and so little information in the Night Post, how much can we really figure out?O_o

So... Sakura wants less time for others to solve their puzzles.

I *might* concur if any goodies had acted last night. As it stands quick phases benefit baddies more than goodies.

I'm not bussing you. I am just voting for you.

No strong reason, but I couldn't stay voting for myself.

Thinking about it, is it really a good idea to have the phase last until Monday? What about the extra puzzle that was to be given to all people who solve their puzzles before the end of Day 1. If Night 1 already lasted twice as long. If Day 1 lasts three days, doesn't that kind of ruin the point of having this extra puzzle?O_o

You broke the tie and started a bandwagon on maurice without comment or question. You could have voted for anyone else but chose maurice.

First Molly dies and now Sakura starts a bandwagon on maurice... I *might* question your motivation.

I have always preferred quick phases, and I always will. And three days after having a two-day Night Phase? I want things to get moving.@_@ And just because no good guys acted, that doesn't mean there are no good guys active.

I'm not bussing you. I am just voting for you. No strong reason, but I couldn't stay voting for myself. Thinking about it, is it really a good idea to have the phase last until Monday? What about the extra puzzle that was to be given to all people who solve their puzzles before the end of Day 1. If Night 1 already lasted twice as long. If Day 1 lasts three days, doesn't that kind of ruin the point of having this extra puzzle?O_o

sooo...I'm getting contradicting vibes here...seems before you were on the "I didn't solve my puzzle" tip, now it looks like a "I solved mine and want to be advantaged for it" tip..., plus a bandwagon vote, plus no comment, plus no real comment again when pressed.

There's a perfect example of why I would target you with no reason present to target anyone else. You target me and often try to twist my words. You don't really care if I'm a good guy or not, that makes you a threat to me and the good guys.

I have always preferred quick phases, and I always will. And three days after having a two-day Night Phase? I want things to get moving.@_@ And just because no good guys acted, that doesn't mean there are no good guys active.

Sure it does. Or they would have acted too.

There's a perfect example of why I would target you with no reason present to target anyone else. You target me and often try to twist my words. You don't really care if I'm a good guy or not, that makes you a threat to me and the good guys.

You AND the good guys? There a reason for the separation?

I told you, I didn't solve my puzzle yet. But I'm assuming I'm a good guy and will act accordingly until I solve my puzzle...which may very well be never.

And there are some good guys that don't need to physically ACT, so those people might be active.

If the godfather acted, the doctor and seer could easily be active too (they shared the same puzzle per Klue) and not show in the night post. Unfortunately, Molly could have been one of them. It would doubly suck if Molly was the doctor and could not save self on n1.

Does the seer appear in the nightpost? What about an unneeded save? Does the baddie nk carrier have to be an active baddie, or can they choose a baddie who has not solved a puzzle yet?

The host had to provide a hint for each puzzle. That means at least each group he posted has one inactive person. The Godfather we know is active, and the Doctor is likely not active, since he did not act and no one acted to block him. Can't say about the Seer, but it seems roles like him and the other Learners don't have to physically act.

yeah, im seeing sak as baddie, why else would she not want everyone else to not have more time.................... and she is also worried about the extra puzzle, when the only one who got it ( visibily) is the god father

KlueMongers

• Molly Mae - deaded
  • Shadow - voting for self
  • maurice - voting for Nana7
  • smoth333 - voting for Aura
  • Sakura-chan - voting for Maurice
  • curr3nt - voting for Shadow
  • Nana7 - voting for Sakura-chan
  • Auramyna - voting for self
  • Thalia - voting for self
  • EDM - voting for self
  • Darth nox - voting for self

Sakura is saying too much that is inconsistent and suspicious. She would never "bus" a fellow baddie, so if she's bad, I doubt mo is an active baddie. I move my vote to Sakura.

Once again I'm being targeted for no good reason.-.-

The special puzzle is not given out until the end of DAY 1. Day 1 won't end until Monday.

If you guys lynch me, I think it will be a big mistake.

There is nothing inconsistent about my words and actions. Stop twisting my words.

Oh really? You assume the doctor is not active with no good reason. You add a 2nd vote to mo and never give a reason even when asked. Oh wait, I think you said he doesn't like you, or something like that. And you want the day over even though you claim to have no action. Inconsistent and suspicious. And you add to that with reciprocal suspicion on me.

Now I'm even more suspicious of you, because you are lying.

I said why the Doctor was probably inactive. We know that a hint was given for the puzzle the doctor and two others have. The Godfather acted, so out of the two left, one of them has to be inactive. The Night Post says only the Godfather acted, and if the Docter were active, wouldn't he have tried to save someone?

I also said why I voted for maurice. I didn't really have much of a reason-we have no information. I wasn't about to keep my vote on myself, so I chose the player known for targeting me and twisting my words, even when I'm a proven good guy. It's seems to be in the best interest of the goodies and me, whether or not I end up being part of them.

I've also pointed out that I've ALWAYS wanted phases to end as quickly as possible, in every game I've played. I have also given numerous reasons why, such as the puzzle mentioned, and the fact we've got no information at all.

I also said why I voted for maurice. I didn't really have much of a reason-we have no information. I wasn't about to keep my vote on myself, so I chose the player known for targeting me and twisting my words, even when I'm a proven good guy. It's seems to be in the best interest of the goodies and me, whether or not I end up being part of them.

maurice did that once and you want to bring it into a new game. That's fine.

Your vote is a grudge vote and has nothing to do with the role maurice might actually be. You should have just said that from the beginning.

So why don't we just lynch maurice now, end the day so you can be the only one to get the bonus puzzle.

I've also pointed out that I've ALWAYS wanted phases to end as quickly as possible, in every game I've played. I have also given numerous reasons why, such as the puzzle mentioned, and the fact we've got no information at all.

This logic is so flawed.

The puzzle benefits those who have solved their puzzle already (or have by end of D1)...they are the only ones eligible. So you are acting as if you have completed yours.

The fact that we have no information is a reason to want a longer day, not a shorter one. Aren't you interested in getting info?

@Sak-C - the host stated when the day was going to be over. End of story. You have given reasons you think a change would be good, but the host of the game makes the rules.

Repeatedly bringing up reasons or stating the request for a change once it has been denied (which he specifcally did) can only lead to a higher probablity that you will get mod-killed.

KlueMongers

• Molly Mae - deaded
  • Shadow - voting for self
  • maurice - voting for nox
  • smoth333 - voting for Aura
  • Sakura-chan - voting for Maurice
  • curr3nt - voting for Shadow
  • Nana7 - voting for Sakura-chan
  • Auramyna - voting for self
  • Thalia - voting for self
  • EDM - voting for self
  • Darth nox - voting for self

I will prolly wind up voting for Sackie...but where's the fun in that?

I'll for the time being place some pressure on the person I know wilts under pressure as a baddie. WHAT SAY YOU , NOXZEMA?