BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Klueless Mafia II

Night 2

With multiple kluemongers armed with knowledge of their role, this night was bound to be more eventful than the previous. Though the only events worth mentioning were that the Spy hovered around Molly Mae's dead body while the Godfather silently placed Sakura's corpse next to it.

Hint for numb3rs: the magic words are...

Day 2 ends @ 9:30pm IST tomorrow...

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sakura, at least the baddies respected you enough to nk you. Me, they keep around to lynch.

Mo are you seriously going after me?

and Mo's right, no more posting on the game thread, ask Klue about a ghost btsc and you can enjoy and comment there.

Edited by Nana7

Can a dead role be spied? Successfully? Do spies appear in the night post? I thought they did not? Was that a hint that Molly was the spy?

NO, NO, Only successful, You thought wrong, Can't comment on that

Just to clarify: Hovering around Molly Mae's body was just for story purpose. Spy targets aren't shown.

I still vote Nana, for her scumminess D1.

Please place self-votes on others when you post that.

All this waiting...for nothing. How boring.-.-

Refer to No Ghost-Post Rule.

Dead people aren't supposed to talk...

You might think you didn't say anything but you just cleared me from the plot I mentioned earlier in the game. The "if I turn out to be a baddie I'll flash NK the godfather for killing Molly before I could lynch him" plot. You would be angrier if you were the godfather and I did that to you. So you aren't the godfather and I'm not a baddie. Well the paranoid might still think I could be a baddie but they are crazy.

The very paranoid might think I was trying to get you targeted by the baddies if you weren't a baddie by giving hints on the bonus puzzle while you appeared to be active and online. But that is just crazy talk too.

KlueMongers

• Molly Mae - killed n1 by Maurice
  • Shadow - voting for self
  • maurice - voting for self
  • smoth333 - voting for self
  • Sakura-chan - killed n2 by Maurice
  • curr3nt - voting for self
  • Nana7 - voting for Maurice
  • Auramyna - voting for self
  • Thalia - voting for self
  • EDM - voting for self
  • Darth nox - voting for self

how does that look?

Edited by Nana7

You left off my vote :dry:

And I'm fine with it. Two straight days my voting for you makes me scummy in your eyes. I'm more confident with my vote.

Edit - actually I am not fine with it. For the 5th time at least, my name is maurice, not Maurice :angry:

Edited by maurice

You can correct the spelling in your vote. As for the capital, that is because I pulled the roster from yesterday, and just copied the vote Sakura placed on you, so complain to her. Oops, you killed her already. Yep, voting for me still makes you way scummy in my eyes.

KlueMongers

• maurice - voting for Nana
  • curr3nt - voting for self
  • EDM - voting for self

• Molly Mae - killed n1 by Godfather
    • Sakura-chan - killed n2 by Godfather

So rather than a defense Day 1 or Day 2 your strategy is to vote for whomever votes for you? Ok. I've given reasons why I think you're bad. What you got? Besides "Ladies and Gentleman of the lynch mob, maurice had the audacity to vote for me. Lynch him!!"

Gee, how about all the help I have given to solve a puzzle? I did that to help a goodie gain a power. A baddie would not do something which would help 1 much less 2 goodies get their powers. And clearly the help is needed.

And no, you have not given much of a reason other than some undefined "scumminess" you claim to see. By the way, I DID claim you were acting scummy and gave a specific yesterday, you were too confident and playful and fearless. And now today, voting for me after the help I gave? Another scum tell. The least suspect right now are me and Aura, and would have been Sak if she had not died.

KlueMongers

• maurice - voting for Nana
  • curr3nt - voting for Nox
  • EDM - voting for self

• Molly Mae - killed n1 by Godfather
    • Sakura-chan - killed n2 by Godfather

Just looking for some more talkage from some of the quieter folks.

Helping with the puzzle does not clear you in the least. Nobody is buying that. I was acting scummy by acting like mo? :(

I said exactly what you are doing. You've reciprocated back to back days! You've said I'm bad when my only crime has been to suspect you.

Helping with the puzzle does not clear you in the least. Nobody is buying that. I was acting scummy by acting like mo? :(

I said exactly what you are doing. You've reciprocated back to back days! You've said I'm bad when my only crime has been to suspect you.

Helping with a difficult puzzle, um yeah, that does clear me. Your claim that nobody is buy it, rubbish. I let you go d1, don't be expecting the same generosity today.

That was suspiciously fast of mo.

I vote mo.

And I would like a more useful clue as well. That one is not telling me anything I did not know and is not really pointing in any direction. Unless....there is something I could maybe try and see what that does. It would be kinda cool if it works.

How was it suspicious? Also, this began a trend of going out of your way to show you didn't have your puzzle solved.

Curr, I would not crack mine. And not just because having a space in it completely shuts down the dictionary attack and I'd have to pay to have a brute force that goes higher than just 4 characters.

mo, I have made it very clear that I have not solved my puzzle. You on the other hand have been playful, suggesting a lack of fear and that you have solved your puzzle. So no offense, but I hope you hang you playful guy you.

More going out of your way. Plus suspicion for being playful. wtf? And you suggested I solved my puzzle but so what if I did...I hadn't btw

Thalia, you are still voting for yourself. And if you would like to trade puzzles I will trade in a heartbeat if Klue allows it. :)

I am pursuing an avenue now that will be totally awesome if it works, but I am pretty sure it will not. :P

Out of your way

Sak, that question gets to the heart of den mafia. Night posts are nice, but the REAL clues happen in the player posts, which happen more in day than in night. And I can tell you that there are 3 players including myself who almost certainly have not solved their puzzles yet and chances are will not have solved them by the next night either. One set of puzzles is particularly tough.

Poor you and your tough puzzle

I'm suspicious of Nana now...

And she dies :(

Oh really? You assume the doctor is not active with no good reason. You add a 2nd vote to mo and never give a reason even when asked. Oh wait, I think you said he doesn't like you, or something like that. And you want the day over even though you claim to have no action. Inconsistent and suspicious. And you add to that with reciprocal suspicion on me.

Yet your reciprocal suspicion on me should warrant no suspicion on our part?

And do tell how helping solve a puzzle clears you...certainly not because you say it does. If only life worked that way. Let's try. I am a billionaire. :unsure:

:(