BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Klueless Mafia II

Thalia, as I see it you have exactly one way to save yourself if goodie, total self out and info reveal, everything. Puzzle name, when solved, role, and all night actions and results. If you're bad like we think, don't bother because we'll know you're lying so you might as well call no contest. If you are good, the truth should save you.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just checked, Klue previously said we can share both hints and answers for puzzles. So Thalia, you can give the answer as well. More info helps you if goodie, only screws you if you are baddie and trying to guess.

Edited by Nana7

KlueMongers

• Shadow - voting for self
  • smoth333 - voting for Thalia
  • Nana7 - voting for Thalia
  • Auramyna - voting for self
  • Thalia - voting for self
  • EDM - voting for self
  • Darth nox - voting for self

• Molly Mae - killed n1 by Godfather
    • Sakura-chan - killed n2 by Godfather
    • curr3nt - lynched d2 - found to be Rat
    • maurice- killed n3 by Godfather

Want to vote for Nox again, but as he did not respond the previous time...adding pressure to Thalia to respond to Nana's questions.

SOMEONE, *glares at roommate and chem class* got me sick! :dry::angry:

@ Klue- No Contest as I am not going to convince them or my cold to spare me.

@ mo- I just realized that health also comes before Mafia on the priority list. =.='

@ Shadow- I'll try to be active on MM but I may not be very active over the next day or two.

Klue has essentially said what the answer for the last puzzle is and I can tell anybody who wants. But assuming that Thalia is godfather and that EDM/Nox are sheriff/muscles, the game is essentially won already for the goodies. Trap beats both block and nk, so muscles has zero chance of acting next night, and np will confirm which is which. Game over for baddies.

With only the two of us posting I am not feeling motivated to read through all his stuff to figure out if he hinted that somewhere or not.

Have not acted - Muscles, Sheriff

May have acted (would not have been in NP if failed) - Cowboy, Doctor

May have acted (but has not affected vote outcomes if so) - Mayor

Passive abilities - Seer, Farsight, Nearsight

All dead have solved their puzzle (Curr3-Rat, MollyMae, Sak-C, Maurice) as otherwise the puzzle would have been posted - so baddies did not accidently kill an unsolved Muscles.

Edit - nevermind I guess as KM posted Day results - go goodies!

Edited by smoth333

MM was farsight, Nana was mayor, I solved during D1 to be spy, got secret ability options raise 1 dead each night for just that night, or select a player to be immune to for the night each night. I chose option 1, used it to expand spy options. I was present, but was reluctant to bandwagon on Thalia.

I enjoyed it as well Klue, and thought your numbers puzzle was brilliant. Would you mind posting the roster of roles so it can go on wikia?

Smoth, from the way mo and Shadow were talking, and from Shadow saying before she was not listed in the "original" list of triads, I guessed she was spy and mo shared her puzzle and was cowboy. I think you and Molly were the sighted, Sak was seer, Aura was doctor, I was mayor, and that just left the sheriff and baddies.

I couldn't see me and mo sharing a triad, because the way he talked about his puzzle, it sounded very different from mine. Mine was a date written in Mayan numbers--the day that ends the Mayan Long Count calendar. It just took me forever to figure out which term for the end of the world Klue wanted.

Oh, and I'm *not* in one of the common-puzzle trios originally listed.

Shadow, this was the contradiction I referred to (why I kept using *not*)

You had earlier said your puzzle had the title "Day" and then seemingly denied having one of the trios. However, Nana's explanation makes sense...though my own explanation was that you didn't want the baddies to know you were spy or cowboy.

And while some of my postings were nonsense...well all of them were...some did refer to my puzzle. Smirk, loaf of bread, street car, turban. (@Molly six-sided star was just happenstance)

BTW, I made a tactical error N3. I attempted to RID Kill Thalia as GF. Problem is that would have forced us to choose a lynch between nox and EDM. I should have RID Killed one of them as Muscles. If correct and successful then we lynch the sure thing, Thalia. If not then either my RID was incorrect or it just plumb failed (ie. lost the coinflip). In a game where the RID is not prone to a coinflip, it would have given us info on Muscles either way, leaving little chance for error. Just a tidbit for future RID Killers.

edit @ Shadow, how did you know it was a date in Mayan numbers? I had to back into it. Is that what you did (ie look up the date and Mayan on wiki or smth) or did you find the images somewhere?

Edited by maurice

I was nearsighted.

@shad - I was thinking maurice might be Nearsighted or Spy when you were asking him "you know who I am" or something like that. I knew that the spy had spied farsighted - though I later found out that under the rules if you had spied the Godfather I would have gotten the same random result that you did. So knowing spy/farsighted were aware of each other (farsight knew he/she was targeted by spy) I thought one of you was spy and the other farsighted.

mo, your suspicion of my post when I solved my puzzle (and I told the baddies to kill me, I was useless) was not far off. I actually solved my puzzle about 8 hours prior to that...and thought I was muscles. lol. So I moved my vote from you (I thought you were bad) to Sak and hoped she was not bad too. Then Klue told me I was mayor and I was a bit disappointed. :P

I was nearsighted.

@shad - I was thinking maurice might be Nearsighted or Spy when you were asking him "you know who I am" or something like that. I knew that the spy had spied farsighted - though I later found out that under the rules if you had spied the Godfather I would have gotten the same random result that you did. So knowing spy/farsighted were aware of each other (farsight knew he/she was targeted by spy) I thought one of you was spy and the other farsighted.

I knew who she was because I knew who I was and that she was either Rat or Spy. I took her vote on curr to be a "follow me" vote which is why I asked her to tell me if it was a hunch.

btw

ofv7ev.png

edit - this may not pc, but for a few hours I was stuck on the idea that I was looking at a customer buying a slurpee at a 7-11 :lol:

Edited by maurice

@mo I dimly remembered seeing mayan numbers somewhere (maybe el salvador? I know we went to mayan ruins there...), but anyway, it looked fairly like that, so I guessed it was mayan numbers, googled mayan numbers, and hey, it matched.