BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Klueless Mafia II

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mo have you solved yet?

Edit: since you'd complained a fair amount early about *not* having solved.

Indeed

Edit - why I brought up contradictions...

Edited by maurice

True. It also gets goodies killed a lot and that's a big part of why I abstain a lot. If I know something to be a fact, I'll probably vote. If not, it depends on how much I like the odds.

Sorry, this is dead wrong. Goodies not voting allows the baddies to control the vote. That gets goodies killed.

Indeed

I don't think I would believe you if you said you hadn't

Sorry, this is dead wrong. Goodies not voting allows the baddies to control the vote. That gets goodies killed.

Too many unsure goodies voting on a whim also gets people killed. Fortunately in this case, that didn't happen. I don't think that my vote was going to let the two (possibly but unlikely 3) baddies control the vote.

Ok here's what I got.

Shad, mo and smoth lynched curr. We should be mostly cleared. Only a qlueless Muscles woulda done it. I doubt that shad is, I know I'm not and smoth has been active enough that I think he has solved his puzzle.

Nana is mostly cleared in my book. Mostly. I'm working on shutting that book though.

Aura is prolly good. She may have lied and may be the GF. She is not Muscles. She and Sak seemed to have the same puzzle and it had to do with the jackal I think. I think Muscles has another puzzle if i'm reading the situation properly.

So EDM, nox and Thalia are left. I agree that EDM or nox are likely Muscles and Thalia is likely GF, with an outside shot that Aura is GF and an outsider shot that Nana is Muscles.

Also, let's be weary of the secret ability.

Okaaaay. First of all, I OUTED MYSELF AS THE DOCTOR, people. Think about this: If I was the Godfather, what is the point of telling everyone the answer to my puzzle, when (if I am not the doctor) there could be a maximum of 2 goodies and a maximum of 0 baddies who can benefit from me outing the answer? Sheeesh. *shakes head at people's paranoia*

I outed a very strong hint because I wanted Sakura to answer her puzzle before night ended and put an action in. Reason being, cos Godfather has acted so I could only be giving the answer away to a goodie.

When I got my role, it said Godfather, so I made a stupid comment about being added to BTSC cos I forgot what Klue had said for a second. Then he told me I was the doctor.

I am confused, here. mo is acting too qluelessly, a scum tell of his ;) But he just lynched c3... Is this a clever strategy? (Forget this, it's not likely. But what do I know?)

Nana could very well be muscles OR she could be the godfather who is pretending to have muscles's puzzle. Not likely again.

And c3, thanks a lot for killing sakura-chan :sarcasm: You're a lady.

Smoth is putting my radar up and so is noxx. Although, I doubt noxx solved his puzzle soon enough to be the godfather, and he couldn't really ask Shadow as she is in the game.

One of Shadow or Thalia could be godfather (or as I said, smoth.) I would even place real money on it (although I would be prepared to lose.)

I think Nana, mo and I have given more than enough info and we need to focus on other people. If they wanna be inactive goodies, lynch 'em. Otherwise people will keep playing inactive. And having so many under the radar players makes it hard to locate the baddies. Under the radar goodies, you are stifling our efforts >:~(

Chill! You are only considered an outside chance. And suspecting Shadow or Smoth? Talk about paranoid. Smoth is highly unlikely to have delivered the killing blow and Shadow I do not think would vote Curr and then leave that vote there long enough to get screwed. And fyi, you did not fully out before as doctor, the seer was still a possibility. Now you are fully out. I will agree that Nox and EDM both flying low is damaging the goodies, and I would say lynch them both at the same time if we could. Thalia is mostly known to be gf, not much chance that is not so.

Would it be possible to lynch 2 at once, if a majority agreed that wanted BOTH to die? We could call them EdNox.

Yeah, see I did not really keep up with stuff that closely. Just reads as per psychological as opposed to reading the thread and understanding it.

I actually did out myself fully. I said you will need to either block or redirect me AND kill me for me to die. So therefore, go ahead, waste 2 actions on me (who has a s*** role anyway.) I also said I am unrestricted (I don't have a twice in a row restriction on saving myself) and implied I will be saving myself every night. Then when Sakura died, I said :duh: I was so focused on how I could WiFoM myself into not getting Nked that I forgot I had outed Sakura as a definite goodie (altho, that is probably not why she was killed.) And earlier I said I would give Klue the save role if I had a mafia, and then i referred to that after I received my role.

Edited by Auramyna

True, I remember that now but at the time registered it as possible wifom. But you're right.

Good point, it could have been WiFoM (and still could be) however seeing as I AM the doctor, I DID out myself :D

Any doubters, think why would the godfather give the answer to the remaining 2 goodies?

Now how do we get the rest of the baddies to give themselves away... Those who remain the quietest should be lynched tomorrow. That is my lame attempt at a strategy.

... And earlier I said I would give Klue the save role if I had a mafia...

Since you are referring to it repeatedly, let me correct you there. You said you'll make me a spy or some such useless role. You never said doctor.

Also, I won't be available immediately after tonight's post, as I've a train to catch. So, please make do with whatever knowledge you've got already.

Would it be possible to lynch 2 at once, if a majority agreed that wanted BOTH to die? We could call them EdNox.

No

@aura you're falling into the curr fallacy. You did not out yourself. Throwing strong hints among a bunch of junk posts will only be seen as junk. And again, not everyone necessarily gets your hints or even tries to. Please see the game from our eyes and not your own perspective.

And as Nana noted, we've all but cleared you. I said you are GF if you are lying only, and well that is still true. Plus I'm willing to bet Sak had her puzzle solved before you had yours...unless

Regarding muscles and sheriff, this is getting ridiculous.

Does lack of numbers clue mean all have solved, or just that you could not have made the answer any more obvious for them than already? And do we need to replace nox and/or edm?

KlueMongers

• Shadow
  • smoth333
  • Nana7 - voting for Thalia
  • Auramyna
  • Thalia
  • EDM
  • Darth nox

• Molly Mae - killed n1 by Godfather
    • Sakura-chan - killed n2 by Godfather
    • curr3nt - lynched d2 - found to be Rat
    • maurice- killed n3 by Godfather