BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Klueless Mafia II

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW a quick run through of your posts has tuned down my scumdar a bit...I am a wee bit concerned about what you said when you solved your puzzle vs what you've said since then....but I can reconcile it.

And I confused you with Shadow who mosdef made some contradicting statements.

@Nana ^

I agree that one of them is most likely Muscles but what do you expect to hear from them if they haven't solved their puzzle yet? Neither of them would know for a fact that they are Muscles. I'm worried that if I vote and one of them suddenly solves their puzzle and speaks up, I might not be able to check back here before the day ends.

Sorry about not posting much. I'm trying to focus more on school work and getting enough sleep and remembering to eat :duh: .

@mo- and I've been wasting time thinking about reprioritizing. :angry::dry:

I agree that one of them is most likely Muscles but what do you expect to hear from them if they haven't solved their puzzle yet? Neither of them would know for a fact that they are Muscles. I'm worried that if I vote and one of them suddenly solves their puzzle and speaks up, I might not be able to check back here before the day ends.

Umm who are you talking about here?

@ mojo - I am pretty sure Thalia is tawkin' 'bout noxx and eDm.

@Nana- mo does not have the numb3rs puzzle. I have the same puzzle as godfather, hence I am good. (I assumed from ur posts you figured this out or suspected it.) I could point you to his posts but that would be borderline outing. He still could be a baddie but he does not have your puzzle. I have borderline outed myself just to prove I am not a baddie talking crap - reason being we need your brains to help us suss this out. And until you get off the trip of mo has the same puzzle, we can't move on to factual stuffzors.

If anyone doesn't have their answer, try VULKAN. See? Godfather has solved, sak is dead, snall possibility she didn't have "my" puzzle so if a goodie is out there staring at a jackal, try it.

I am unrestricted, baddies. Knock yourselves out with WiFoM, you will have to block/redirect AND kill me to eliminate me. So go ahead waste two actions on lil old me, the one w/ a crappy role. Poetic justice, didn't I say I wd give this to you, Klue? Yeah, well... you may have pre-empted me but Imma make a mafia w/ a secret role and ur gonna be the "lucky" one. What flavor icecream is that? :o Well wtf do you know?

And if noxx is a baddie, well guess what? I have your favourite role here with your name on it. Block yourself out, noxxy. Muhahahaha

How do u like that for a vendetta, Ctf3? Yeah... thass what i thought... Choose your words carefully (or better yet, spill the contents of your wacktfoness for all to see; why not? I do. *shrug*

*wonders who read that whole diatribe* *realises only one baddie needs to read it to pass it on*

We voted for the two I figured to be quiet...let's try to get some info outta Day 2 huh?

KlueMongers

• Shadow - voting for curr
  • maurice - voting for smoth33
  • smoth333 - voting for Nox
  • curr3nt - voting for Nox
  • Nana7 - voting for EDM
  • Auramyna - voting for Nox
  • Thalia - voting for self
  • EDM - voting for self
  • Darth nox - voting for self

• Molly Mae - killed n1 by Godfather
    • Sakura-chan - killed n2 by Godfather

Maurice???? I am shocked and offe...ok not really. :o

In my defense?

I solved my riddle before the end of Day 1. Good? No, just lucky - but not lucky enough to get the 2nd special ability puzzle first :mad:.

I have not been any of the night posts.

I am a goodie. :thumbsup:

I have been fairly quiet as I have been trying to get a read on maurice and nana - both goodies? one is a baddie? both baddies? Part of me (the super-paranoid part) thinks they are two baddies trying to act like goodies getting into it with each other while the baddies hide in the background - that way we lynch a quiet goodie and they laugh all the way to the bank. But that is likely just my imagination going W-I-L-D - really it could be anything at this point.

Also, even with KM's blatent WIFOM about Aura's off-topic rants (very entertaining btw) I am slightly suspcious of Aura - the reveal of the puzzle answer came pretty late and could easily have been provided by the Godfather in BTSC to another baddie.

My vote will stay on Nox for now as he has yet to respond after being on the hot seat for awhile. Though if Aura is a baddie (and Nox a goodie), then her being the 3rd vote on nox to put him over the top would make me feel pretty dumb for not seeing it.

Also, in about an hour I have a phone screen/interview so I will be out of pocket starting about 9:45 am CST for around an hour and a half (if it goes well - if not it might take 5 minutes) - so any questions get back to me before then. I'll of course check back to change my vote as approriate before I go.

Nana and I are two baddies going at it in public so the badies can hide in the background?

I must say smooth, that may be the first logical flaw I've seen you make. But I get it...just a super-paranoid conspiracy theory. Welcome to Mafia :lol:

Nana and I are two baddies going at it in public so the badies can hide in the background?

I must say smooth, that may be the first logical flaw I've seen you make. But I get it...just a super-paranoid conspiracy theory. Welcome to Mafia :lol:

:lol: !

Well, what I was attempting to say was that it was possible that you were both baddies and were trying to behave "as if you were the two goodies and the real baddies were hiding in the background" - but in reality you were the baddies so the people hiding in the background were goodies?

Now you just made me confuse myself :blink: ....

@shad No biggie...if I get you correctly I'm cool with the contradiction...

So, now I think I should have stayed on curr

Edit - anyone know what time cst day 2 ends?

Edited by maurice

KlueMongers

• maurice - voting for curr
  • smoth333 - voting for Nox
  • Nana7 - voting for EDM
  • EDM - voting for self

Settling on curr...satisfied with smoth's defense...Here's the deal, Where is the curr that I have grown to tolerate? Where is the curr who outs everyone and over analyzes the situation and develops "can't lose" goodie strategies? I told you that would come back when you were a baddie. This curr reminds me of the curr from Minecraft...the baddie curr :angry:

nox may be bad as well. and if curr is bad, my money is on Aura being bad.

KlueMongers

• maurice - voting for curr
  • smoth333 - voting for curr
  • Nana7 - voting for EDM
  • EDM - voting for self

Ok, I am about to go - and I am making a change based on rereads and maurice swayed me (ok - I know I just said my paranoia says he is bad). So hopefully this is the right call and Curr is a baddie. Otherwise this will look like a really baddie move on my part, which it is not.

Switching to curr and hoping my instincts are not completely wrong....

@shadow... :o

Then I've misread you...or you misread my read on you, which I guess would still mean I misread you. Or I read you correctly but misread your reasoning...btw I did say if it was a hunch you should let me know...why'd you wait until both smoth and I jumped on it to say so?

I still stand by my "read" of the situation though. I do fear smoth is a baddie trying to let me be the fall guy for lynching a goodie. Oh dear. I have been stricken by smoth's paranoia bug :(

edit - Imma go back and confirm this "remind" bit. I do not recall you saying it was a hunch, though I asked you to tell me if it were...brb

Edited by maurice

Unless all 3 baddies are refusing to vote, there has to be at least one baddie voting right now. Process of elimination points to Curr. Smoth is possible too. Aura, maybe if her hints have been intended to clear her.

ok, I found your "hunch" comment Shadow...had to wade through Nana's endless posts :unsure:

I may be through with anyone else though, so unless curr comes on and woos me :wub: my vote will likely stay put.

Nox, EDM, why tf are you both so freaking quiet???

This would be much easier if at least one of them would solve already and post something. I am thinking they are the the last 2 unsolved. Maybe. It is hard to figure out how a baddie would be voting though, risking a lynch on muscles? Kinda clears Nox, maybe, not totally, maybe just less likely. I am suspicious of Thalia not voting. And I do not really see a likely baddie pair voting right now. Curr and Smoth? Possible but not likely. Curr and Aura? I don't really think Aura is bad. So I am thinking maybe Curr, EDM, Thalia? Smoth, EDM, Thalia? But why is Nox so quiet?