• curr3nt - voting for Nox
  • Nana7 - voting for maurice
  • Auramyna - voting for self
  • Thalia - voting for self
  • EDM - voting for self
  • Darth nox - voting for self

• Molly Mae - killed n1 by Godfather
    • Sakura-chan - killed n2 by Godfather

I am going to vote with Curr because Nox has been pretty quiet on here (though it is admittedly hard to get a word in edgewise between Nana and maurice flirting with each other playground style ;) ).

Well, that was an erm. . . interesting conversation. I'm leaning towards trusting Nana over mo at the moment but I think I'll hold off on voting for now. The fact that Nana is helping others with their puzzles doesn't clear her but it doesn't seem like something a baddie would do.

Dead people aren't supposed to talk...

You might think you didn't say anything but you just cleared me from the plot I mentioned earlier in the game. The "if I turn out to be a baddie I'll flash NK the godfather for killing Molly before I could lynch him" plot. You would be angrier if you were the godfather and I did that to you. So you aren't the godfather and I'm not a baddie. Well the paranoid might still think I could be a baddie but they are crazy.

The very paranoid might think I was trying to get you targeted by the baddies if you weren't a baddie by giving hints on the bonus puzzle while you appeared to be active and online. But that is just crazy talk too.

I like acid-tripping you.. You are funny. :D

On an on-topic, I'm pissed that Sakura-C died. I was getting used to her. And also, I really hope she didn't solve her puzzle cos that would really suck for her :/ Great one baddies. I thought I had you cornered getting a save for myself but I didn't think of you killing sak who was also a proven goodie...

Does this mean that all the baddies are in BTSC? How else did they know that Sak is a goodie? Unless Nana or/and mo are in btsc as I know Nana has worked out who I am (or has a very strong suspicion, which by the way. you are correct and idc if u r bad, u can know that) and mo could probably work it out, too. So we either have all the baddies have their roles OR there is someone relatively intelligent in the btsc. (Or both.)

OR someone just wanted to kill Sak-C to be cute :/ or to frame one of her detractors.

Still thinking about who to vote for...

Edit1- added a space around tags

Edit2- added reason for Edit1 and 2 :/

Edited by Auramyna

Right, because baddies help goodies all the time. Please.

:confused: You want a baddie to help you? But I thought you already solved your puzzle... And how do you know you are a goodie if you haven't? Well at least you said please.

:o I got it, you want them to help you by killing mo, as seeing as you will be lynched today, y'all's's can be playful in the ghost thread. I'll go back to a playground comment, in the spirit of things: "Can I play with you?"

If there is anybody who is getting lynched today, it is not going to be me.

And I am pretty sure mo is in my puzzle triad and is muscles. His reply to my hints before the night ended sounded like he had numbers.

KlueMongers
  • Shadow - voting for curr
  • maurice - voting for Nana
  • smoth333 - voting for Nox
  • Auramyna - voting for Nox
  • EDM - voting for self

I am going to vote with Curr because Nox has been pretty quiet on here (though it is admittedly hard to get a word in edgewise between Nana and maurice flirting with each other playground style ;) ).

Ditto smoth's reasoning. I also agree with smoth re noxxy. And if Nana calls mo playful one more time, Imma be sick.gif

:lol::P

@Nana- just so you know, that reasoning IS off. I don't believe he has your puzzle. That doesn't mean he isn't bad but it reduces the possibility. From many of his other posts, it is clear he has a certain other puzzle. (Look way back in the thread.)

Edit- i voted nox to get him more active but come to think of it, he has been a bit TOO quiet. Maybe he is playing under the radar deliberately. Nana and others, what say we join in a pressure vote? He has nothing to clear him, unlike many others who are either clear or cleared of certain baddie roles.

Edited by Auramyna

I do not recall anything mo said as standing out as any particular puzzle, until he said my hint did not help, he had tried that. So you'll need to be more specific. We also know that only numbers puzzle had anyone not solving it yet, and so the rat was active but spied someone who had not solved yet. mo would be a likely spy target.

If there is anybody who is getting lynched today, it is not going to be me.

Whoa!! Is that a challenge?

And I am pretty sure mo is in my puzzle triad and is muscles. His reply to my hints before the night ended sounded like he had numbers.

Very well...seems to be a pretty strong hint. But I am mosdef not Muscles ;)

I'll consider a vote switch here soon...well a new target.

KlueMongers

• maurice - voting for curr
  • EDM - voting for self

Imma help Shad out here...I have a good reason. If she's just on a "hunch" she should let me know.

BTW - since Aura voted in a quote I couldn't quote her post...but I just straight up copy pasted it :thumbsup:

:o

Holy crap!! Who was into exchanging puzzles? What if the little helpers weren't helping other goodies but were helping fellow baddies get into BTSC? Maybe there were two baddies in BTSC and knew which puzzle they needed to get complete BTSC...or smth.

BTW Nana, you insist a baddie wouldn't help a goodie solve a puzzle...but would a goodie help a baddie? Just saying is all. Your hint suffices for now...making sure there is no way baddies would have known that was Molly's role...well if he overhinted at his puzzle and if the baddie is in BTSC and the other goodie was spied, then yes it is possible. But as I said, it suffices.

Successful spies appear in the night post, so the rat has not successfully spied anybody so far. And yes, I would help 1 baddie get a power if it helps 1 goodie get a power too (and a slightly better power too). Especially considering I had outted that I had solved my puzzle. So I thought, might as well make sure at least 1 goodie with a power lived.

Interesting theory about baddies trying to help other baddies solve. Problem is it would be difficult to solve a puzzle they had not seen. And I never seriously thought Klue would allow a puzzle trade.

And now I am fairly confused. Lots of possibilities of what is going on, it is difficult to tell which is more likely.

Holy crap!! Who was into exchanging puzzles? What if the little helpers weren't helping other goodies but were helping fellow baddies get into BTSC? Maybe there were two baddies in BTSC and knew which puzzle they needed to get complete BTSC...or smth.

How would the baddies be able to help another baddie with their puzzle without seeing the puzzle?

And if Nana is a goodie then I think she is actually helping the baddie...maybe? Since Muscles didn't act and she is claiming to be grouped with Muscles. After all the "help" she has given why wouldn't she wonder about who might not have solved their puzzle? Unless she is lying about the help she is giving wouldn't EDM and Nox be the likely Muscles? So why isn't she questioning them?

@maurice - Did you just do what I think you did?

KlueMongers

• maurice - voting for curr
  • Nana7 - voting for EDM
  • EDM - voting for self

I want to hear from EDM.

@Curr nope ;) ...seriously...nope. ;)

oh and I think Nana was asking for a puzzle trade. That is how baddies could have seen another puzzle. They solve their own, trade with another see the third puzzle then help solve the puzzle. An out there theory...but just saying is all.

Also, what is the secret ability? Maybe they get access to all puzzles or smth :idk:

The downside is would the baddies intentionally withhold Muscles' action? But then how would they know the goodie that didn't solve it wouldn't get on to solve it? numb3rs being the only puzzle with a hint provided by Klue...I can't see how the baddies could know that would happen if Muscles had already solved it.

I'm just spewing conspiracy theories...Nana still has my scumdar dinging but she has provided a claim...I guess I'm trying to clear her in my head so I can move forward.

I'll vote for EDM, too. She'll be on overnight to provide some defense...

Curr, the hint I gave on day 1 was pretty explicit, and then this morn was really spelled out in detail. I was expecting at least one of them would have solved it and was a bit surprised that none had. I considered one or both of them may have held back acting in order to hide, but do not think that is very likely, it seams to have little payoff in exchange for forfeiting an action, and as you said, they had no way of knowing the other had not solved.

And another hint detail if it is STILL not solved, the font really matters, a lot. Use courier if at all possible, most fonts mess it up, everything needs to line up to read it.

KlueMongers

• maurice - voting for EDM
  • Nana7 - voting for EDM
  • EDM - voting for self

Curr, the hint I gave on day 1 was pretty explicit, and then this morn was really spelled out in detail. I was expecting at least one of them would have solved it and was a bit surprised that none had. I considered one or both of them may have held back acting in order to hide, but do not think that is very likely, it seams to have little payoff in exchange for forfeiting an action, and as you said, they had no way of knowing the other had not solved.

And another hint detail if it is STILL not solved, the font really matters, a lot. Use courier if at all possible, most fonts mess it up, everything needs to line up to read it.

Whoa...when did you solve your puzzle?