BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Klueless Mafia II

I believe I've stated many times before that that's not funny to me. It's just cruel.

Sakura (btw, what can I call you for a nickname?), comments that curr3nt, Molly and mo make are not to be taken offense to. Contrary to popular belief, they are not actually targeting ONLY you. You just react more to it, so it continues. You're way more fun to hang around when you chill out. Just take it easy, don't worry about them fools. They are a slap-up comedy routine. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Seriously, don't take it personal, just join in wth the s***-talking.

btw, I have no Qlue who I am...so if this doesn't prove I play the same good or bad, then idfk wth will.

edit - decided Qlue should only have one u. Plus I sent a secret message to shadow that I needed to delete ;)

When you are bad, you use a inordinate amount of acronyms... And why are you trying to impersonate the host? MODKILL PLEASE?!

Well, fortunately for the rest of the players, I didn't see the secret message. I was on another tab.

I'm assuming he was kidding. Althooo-ough, you do seem to be trying a tad too hard to clear yourself of any involvement...

*lets mo twist my words*

I find that is the best way to go. Maybe he will get bored, (not likely.) And rather words than anything else.

Edited by Auramyna

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it personal, because it IS personal. I've made it clear I don't like it, that they continue to do it amkes it bullying, not just joking. And no matter what the circumcstances, I will never find killing off one of your allies for kicks funny. That's like playing football and tackling your own teammate. You're be off the team if you did that knowingly. Just because I play differently and am new, I get no respect, and it makes playing here no fun at all.

Aura, give us a hint as to what your puzzle is?D :

I take it personal, because it IS personal. I've made it clear I don't like it, that they continue to do it amkes it bullying, not just joking. And no matter what the circumcstances, I will never find killing off one of your allies for kicks funny. That's like playing football and tackling your own teammate. You're be off the team if you did that knowingly. Just because I play differently and am new, I get no respect, and it makes playing here no fun at all.

Aura, give us a hint as to what your puzzle is?D :

Yeah, I get what you are saying. But it isn't actually the fact that you are new. There was some clash at the start, no-one' fault, really. And it has blown up into more than it is. The fact is, I don't think any of us, me included, could stop joking to save our lives. And what I am saying is if you take it in the spirit it is intended, then you not taking things personally will actually lessen their targeting of you. Or in other words, when you take things personally, they will do it more.

But, trust me, I know these people reasonably well, and they are not trying to be nasty. The best thing to do is relax and take it as just people talking s*** and trying to amuse themselves. Proof it is not meant as nasty= when c3 said sense of humour is in aisle 4. So that is how it is meant. And I understand what you are saying; if you say you don't like it, people should stop. And what I am saying is the more uptight a person gets, the more jokes will be targeted to them. So I guess it is just a matter of understanding the differing personalities here.

Re MY puzzle, why do you want a hint to MY puzzle unless it is also YOUR puzzle? You already know WHICH puzzle I have, so by your question, it assumes I have the answer. (By the way, I edited my above post to point out I was joking about my role, as I thought maybe you'd take me seriously :P )

Are we even allowed to give hints? I thought we weren't allowed to help. But if you can point me to a post where someone else has given hints (to a role puzzle, not a bonus puzzle) or Klue has said it's okay, then I will help you after I get the answer.

Why won't you offer to help me Aura? Is it because I called you an Aussie? Since you hang out with kangaroos I figured you were either an Aussie or one of the Pooh Bear friends. Based upon postings I suspect Tigger.

Was I supposed to offer? Why won't you offer to ask me to help you, c3? Is it because I hang out with kanagaroos? (Btw, a few weeks ago I saw a kangaroo irl at the psych hospital I was working at... 10 mins from the city... for the 1st time in my life, bar at animal sanctuaries or w/e tf.) @ Klue - don't want off-topic posts? Then let us have our mofo roles! ... Sheesh! Kthx, bai.

I offered to help Sak-C as I thought she had the same puzzle as me, so there tf fore, I was gonna help her after I figured mine out.

C3 - can you link me to any rules on giving hints to each other? :o I do know, we are not allowed to swap puzzles, so unless a) you have my puzzle and b) I solve mine and c) I feel friendly at the time (i.e - keep your vendettas away from me) <~~ you don't wanna know the first way I wrote that. I am barred, BARRED, I tell you, from assisting further. Other to say that [insert stupid comment here] shrug.gif

To answer the repeated questions about hints/answers etc...

You are allowed to share the hints or answers to puzzles at your own risk. You are not allowed to share the puzzle itself though.

@ Klue - don't want off-topic posts? Then let us have our mofo roles! ... Sheesh! Kthx, bai.

Well, I recognize flooding as an effective baddie tactic for creating diversion. I can't disallow a game element.

Well, I recognize flooding as an effective baddie tactic for creating diversion. I can't disallow a game element.

Is it really right for a host to insinuate (deliberately or not) that I (or perhaps c3, as he off-topic posts, also) am a baddie?

Hosts should be banned from WiFOM (unless you have put a "rider" in your rules...) Maybe even a "rider" saying hosts have the power to add rules at their discretion or somfsht.

See? Now you have forced me into something I wasn't going to necessarily do.

People, (or Sakura, as I think you share my puzzle), check out the book version on wikipedia of the bottom right picture.

For others, I got my role approx 8 hours ago, hence why I said I would help Sak-C after I get my role. In other words, at some point after I get my role. Wasn't saying I didn't have it. And I don't know who my team mates are so that wasn't a lie either.

Sak-C - look up the wiki page, if you have any probs, ask me. The word is in there.

Edit - Klue forced me into this cos I am proving I am good. If you don't get it, I will explain later but I can't give too much more away right now.

Edit2 - and the proof I am good is not related to me helping someone with their puzzle.

Edit3 - Doctor, I really need a save tonight. Just trust me, please. Look what happened last time I said trust me, I RID killed the one person we needed to eliminate to progress (the baddie bodyguard) and SOME body killed me the same night (Klue...)

Edited by Auramyna

I'm so bored.@_@

Is that your bored face? :curious: Btw, what is the difference between O_O and @_@ I seriously want to know so I can interpret your meanings better.

And maurice, I don't need to know my role to know you are most likely Mafia.

Naaah, he is nattfurally suss. Come to think of it, Imma have to interrofgate the f*** out-tf-a him :angry: ...purely to settle this for alla y'alls beneffit. {C}

And also, just cos he's bad don't mean he is necessarily mafia *checks btsc*

You know, stuff like that makes me not even want to play. Take the game seriously and stop using it for your personal vendettas.-.-

Just so you know, (as mentioned previously), I don't think they have a vendetta against you. It's just our way of s***-talking. It's like my asthma doctor told me when I was 8 years old (funny the things you remember), when mofo peeps pick on you, put your imaginary umbrella up and let it just ride off, just ri-i-i-i-de the f off the umbrella. (See? You can't mofo touch this. Check it. Hammer time. F yeah.) The more you react to bullies, the more they target you. Not to say these peeps are bullies cos they aint. But let's just say, you don't go to, say, a stand up comedy place and sit in the front row setting up jokes for the comedian and expect him/her not to follow up on it.

Please note: The {C} in the last post is supposed to be whistle.gif ...Sheesh...

But vendettas are all that I live for... they are what keep me going.

Share the love, man. smiley-hug006.gif

I believe "sense of humor" can be found on aisle 4

I believe in Santa Claus - does that make a difference to this game? I don't know, actually. (Goes to try SANTAKLAUS as a p/w) cpu.gif

Alternative comment - I bet you hear many "clean-up on Aisle 4" on the loud speaker. Stress incontinence ftmfw!

or humour for any British amoungst us.

I resent that coumment :angry: Whou tf dou youu think youu are?

What do you find to be amusing then? I'll can attempt to tailor my comedy routine to fit your style.

What abouut me? Dou I get a say? :(

I like... Ok, let's start with what I don't like. No random movie quotes unless I seen the movie and it's funny. No picking on Sak-C unless she sets up a joke that would be blasphemy not to follow up on.

Other than that, Sh'mon, (you're bad, you know it), let's do it, boy. :thumbsup:

grad framm it

You know what? I like it. Elitist but curiously comforting (seeing as I am post-grad atm *proud*) Add a few tf in and it's good to go! :thumbsup:

It may not be funny to you, but cruel it ain't. What I do find cruel is you expecting us to currt4il our humour on your behalf. What, we shan't have fun playing this "game"?

Shan't? Shan't? Who are you? My grandma or something? :lol:

Also, hypocrite. You say 'humour' and 'you', but wtf about 'courrt4il' and 'crouel'? dontcare.gif

I mean, it just don't sond rite when you thoghtlessly remove the u from words... Altho, it is more time-efficient...

idea.gif Hey! I got a new and innovative idea! Imma move to the U.S :P

And personal vendettas? WTF? By the way I see a couple of ironies in that statement. 1) what is Mafia but a vicious cycle of vendettas. b) what could be more serious than personal vendettas?

Grop vendettas are way more serios, althogh they do leave a sor taste in one's moth. :mad:

Ahh, pulling stuff out of your rear again. Well...you were right last time...weren't you? Right? Riiiiight. :thumbsup:<~~~ corrected.

edit - addeddedded quotes for reference and whatnot

Whatnot? Really? Really?! Again, who tf have you been hanging arond with? Old grannies or somfshit? (Do I even know you?) :P

Very well. Then we shall lynch you.

Hey! :angry: Lay off my pal. If you want to lynch her, you will have to lynch me first! *whispers under breath* "please don't call my bluff, please don't call my bluff" hiding.gif

Edited by Auramyna

I like drunk Aura. Come on over to the US but you might want to BYOB.

Did you not get my movie quote? Army of Darkness is a GREAT movie. It was related to the bonus puzzle so I figured it was allowed.

Also a red card for Klue. What is there to distract from right now? It's night phase. As a penalty I think you should give everyone a secret ability. I'd like the ability to fly please.

I like drunk Aura. Come on over to the US but you might want to BYOB. Why? I am of age.

Did you not get my movie quote? Army of Darkness is a GREAT movie. It was related to the bonus puzzle so I figured it was allowed. It was okay. But having not seen the movie, it prolly didn't have the same impact on me.

Also a red card for Klue. What is there to distract from right now? It's night phase. As a penalty I think you should give everyone a secret ability. I'd like the ability to fly please.

Guess what, C3. I am not drunk. I am not even tipsy. hm.gif Is that a good or a bad thing? But since I am not drunk, I will correct your comment to say "I like Aura." So in that case, thankyou. Or did you mean to say, you like me drunk cos you don't like my curr3nt posts which were made sober?

Edited to fix C3's post.

Edited by Auramyna

The reason to allow off-topic posts was as off-topic as the post I quoted. But I concede to your demands. As per your wish, I grant you the ability to fly*.

*as a passenger on-board an aircraft

I debated whether to post this now or wait until just before night ends. Debating myself ended in a stalemate though. So coin toss and a bit of wrecklessness say post now.

Ok, here goes.

I assume you have changed everything to 0's and 1's and are having trouble with the next step. Easiest thing to do now is copy it all to wordpad, make sure word wrap is off, and use the replace function (ctrl+h) to change the 0's to spaces (or periods, underscores, whatever). The 1's should now be making a picture you can read. Instead of word pad, you can keep it all in excel but change the font to courier so you can replace the 0's and it all still line up properly.

If you have not changed it all to 0's and 1's yet, purplehell has 2 converters that will help. a)change hex to ascii and then b)change ascii to binary.

and hex needs to go into purplehell either in pairs ie 7E, not just 7 or E, or as the whole entire line, no spaces, it will handle the whole line at once.

keep each line/row as a line/row.

1   1	 1

1   1	 1

11111	 1

1   1	 1

1   1	 1

The number of spaces above mean nothing, just typing something in to get it quickly to demonstrate a concept of what something should be looking like.

Edited by Nana7