BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Klueless Mafia II

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, stuff like that makes me not even want to play. Take the game seriously and stop using it for your personal vendettas.-.-

But vendettas are all that I live for... they are what keep me going.

I believe "sense of humor" can be found on aisle 4.

*shrug* I couldn't get it since I didn't get my role in time. So figured since goodies outnumber baddies then maybe I could help a goodie get it.

I tried to distract/help a bit with the Army of Darkness quote. (I did check that AoD was listed as the source before posting) Least it would confirm for anyone who caught the nautical flags.

"Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?"

I believe I've stated many times before that that's not funny to me. It's just cruel.

It may not be funny to you, but cruel it ain't. What I do find cruel is you expecting us to currt4il our humour on your behalf. What, we shan't have fun playing this "game"?

You know, stuff like that makes me not even want to play. Take the game seriously and stop using it for your personal vendettas.-.-

And personal vendettas? WTF? By the way I see a couple of ironies in that statement. 1) what is Mafia but a vicious cycle of vendettas. b) what could be more serious than personal vendettas?

And maurice, I don't need to know my role to know you are most likely Mafia.

Ahh, pulling stuff out of your rear again. Well...you were right last time...weren't you? Right?

edit - addeddedded quotes for reference and whatnot

Edited by maurice

btw, I have no Qlue who I am...so if this doesn't prove I play the same good or bad, then idfk wth will.

edit - decided Qlue should only have one u. Plus I sent a secret message to shadow that I needed to delete ;)

Edited by maurice

Asking in red is only for the victims of the witches.D : And people who have working buttons. I wonder if Aura managed to solve her puzzle. My random guessing managed to help nox, so maybe it will help her.

Unfortunately, it didn't help, but thx for trying. And I think nox was joking when he said it had helped him :P

As of yet, I have no idea who my team mates are. So Imma just continue to be a goodie until Klue randomly adds me to a BTSC. (not thinking that will happen. He doesn't like to give things away for free :angry: )

That will never be an answer to any puzzle I make...

though never is not a very long period of time for me ;)

Becaaaauuuse.... you are eternal? Or.....?

And btw, what happened to the blue type? I almost forgot to show you your due respect. ALMOST.

N.B this is another one of my multiple posting sessions that I sporadically do in this thread.

@Klue - I have now done enough posts that you can average them out over the cycles. So I can have a break from posting for a cycle or two and not be replaced... right? .....Riiiiight! :thumbsup:

N.N.B - Maybe I will type all my posts in red, cos I want Klue to read them. I don't wanna be ignored :(

Edited by Auramyna