BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Klueless Mafia II

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They can't be any harder than my puzzle was, that one was wild. And Klue's hint boiled down to catching the use of one single word in the hint, bit. The other hints probably require the same attention to details in the hint.

KlueMongers

• Molly Mae - deaded
  • Shadow - voting for EDM
  • maurice - voting for nox
  • smoth333 - voting for Aura
  • Sakura-chan - voting for Maurice
  • curr3nt - voting for Thalia
  • Nana7 - voting for Sakura-chan
  • Auramyna - voting for curr3nt
  • Thalia - voting for self
  • EDM - voting for self
  • Darth nox - voting for self

I did say I'd move my vote...

I haven't figured out my puzzle yet but I think I know who I am. (and no I haven't cracked the password. I am trying to be good and actually behave)

Voting to keep the vote tied. Was just about to tie Aura's vote but. . . Might change if EDM or nox don't show up.

KlueMongers

• Molly Mae - deaded
  • Shadow - voting for EDM
  • maurice - voting for nox
  • smoth333 - voting for Aura
  • Sakura-chan - voting for Maurice
  • curr3nt - voting for Thalia
  • Nana7 - voting for Sakura-chan
  • Auramyna - voting for Curr3nt
  • Thalia - voting for Nana7
  • EDM - voting for self
  • Darth nox - voting for self

Good point, Nana. (Btw, are you that bored that you are working out loops? :lol: )

So... GLITCH!!! *resets everyone back to voting themselves*

Luckily, this game has secret abilities. Klue said immallowed to disclose mine. (Well, he didn't say I couldn't. I read the rules veeery caarefully...)

My secret power is I'm allowed to do whatever the hell I like with no repercussions. ... Okay... I admit it. I am feeling powerless w/out my role so I'm trying to over-compensate *cries a lil harder*

Is this what you want, Klue? You WANT me to fill this thread with pointless rambling?

I really want to help you Aura, but I still haven't solved mine. So, I shall randomly list a bunch of words that have the letter "K" in them for you to try:

Jackal

Kitten

Chicken

Vulkan

Falkon

Koala

Kalf

Unikorn

@Thalia, you know it is tied between EDM and Nox right?

Yeah. That's what happens to me right after a headache. I get so excited about the fact that the pain is gone that I don't necessarily think clearly about anything else. :duh: Definitely not voting for one of them right now. I guess I'll change my vote if someone breaks the tie.

@Nana7-Nothing against you.

@Nana- you may think that but trust me, i have tried the obvious and the not obvious. I have tried a loooot of stuff. If and when i get it, i will tell you guys the answer just so we can play this game.

So Sakura, have you got the same puzzle as me? If i get it, i'll tell you. Btw, :lol: @ the words you gave me, kalf, unikorn :lol: what about kricket, krazy, koozzle, kaptain, klue-the-f-less, kill-me-now etc.

Maybe i'm not trying hard enough :idfk:

Edited by Auramyna

Try my ideas. No, I just think I know what puzzle you do have. So I provided you with random "K" words, in hopes of guessing your password like I did nox's. I doubt lightning will strike twice, but you never know.XD