BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Klueless Mafia II

To which of my posts?

To the puzzle? As an intermediate, almost certainly permissible step to sharing the puzzles, I suggested we tell each other which puzzle we have according to the name as referred to in the NP. Mine is the puzzle referred to as "day".

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. Not that one. Not sure if I think sharing that info is such a hot idea though. If a baddie has the same puzzle, and one certainly could and probably does, they'll be able to narrow our role down and act accordingly.

edit not that one, mine is not day.

Edited by Nana7

@shad - you are telling two other people that your role is one of the three listed (or one of two if they have solved their puzzle) - so...that could be telling a baddie who you are...or you might be a baddie yourself.... :ph34r:

Edit: actually they would only know if they had solved it - then they would know you are one of two.

Edited by smoth333

@smoth odds are good they *haven't* solved themselves. And unless they've solved, they don't know--as I don't--to which trio they belong; nowhere is it said which trio belongs to which puzzle. And considering that the password is none of the obvious ones from the image, I highly doubt that either of those who share my puzzle have solved the password.

Grad fram it! I solved my puzzle, and STILL might as well be vanilla. :mad:

Baddies, wanna nk someone who solved a puzzle? Go ahead. Maybe a useful goodie will be saved to solve theirs and avenge me. HA!

Does the seer appear in the nightpost? What about an unneeded save? Does the baddie nk carrier have to be an active baddie, or can they choose a baddie who has not solved a puzzle yet?

Seer doesn't appear in the night post (as role), since he has no active ability. Unneeded saves won't be shown. Baddie NK carrier must be an active baddie who has earned the role and hence BTSC.

...But the first Night lasted twice as long, and now Day is going to be three days. That's not so quick. I'm just saying it ruins the whole point of having it if we make the first turn last nearly a week.

I see you bickering about it, conveniently ignoring the fact that had I not extended the night you were replaced already. NOT GOOD!

Klue, would you give a hint for a puzzle which had already been solved by all involved?

Also, in your prior list of roles who share puzzles, the doctor was listed twice, can you clarify? You said

Godfather, Doctor, and Seer share the same puzzle

Muscles, Sheriff, and Mayor share the same puzzle

Rat, doctor, and Cowboy share the same puzzle

I am lazy enough not to type hint for a puzzle which has already been solved by all involved.

Sorry, I meant to say Rat, Spy, and Cowboy share the same puzzle

Can we give hints if we solved our puzzle?

Yes, you can; but remember there is a baddie and 2 goodies in each trio that shares a puzzle.

Edited by KlueMaster

@KLUEMONGERS

I do not wish to read through some petty arguments. Scum weekend is an old tradition, and I'm following it.

Day 1 ends monday night 9:30pm IST = 11:00am CDT

Going forward, if you want my attention on anything, post it in red and make it bold. I may choose to ignore the rest of it.

puzzle named numb3rs has LED lights which can represent a single bit of data

A bit (a contraction of binary digit) is the basic unit of information in computing (ie 0101 = 5, 0111 = 7, 1111 = F)

gee, wonder what it would look like if you wrote it all out in 0's and 1's? Might make a nice picture. Oh yeah, 0 technically means off, 1 means on.

No need to thank me, just get them baddies!!!!

Honestly, do not thank me, whoever you are. I want you to live! :)

I think you missed the whole point of what you quoted.-.- Hints posted even for puzzles that all parties might have been solved is frusterating. That was pretty much the only clue we had.

Why would you want hints to your puzzle if you've already solved it?O_o

I still wonder if nox was telling the truth about me being right...

KlueMongers

• Molly Mae - deaded
  • Shadow - voting for EDM
  • maurice - voting for nox
  • smoth333 - voting for Aura
  • Sakura-chan - voting for Maurice
  • curr3nt - voting for Aura
  • Nana7 - voting for Sakura-chan
  • Auramyna - voting for self
  • Thalia - voting for self
  • EDM - voting for self
  • Darth nox - voting for self

Voting for Aura because I want more drunken Aussie posting! I'll get off the Aura bandwagon after I see that she does.

KlueMongers

• Molly Mae - deaded
  • Shadow - voting for EDM
  • maurice - voting for nox
  • smoth333 - voting for Aura
  • Sakura-chan - voting for Maurice
  • curr3nt - voting for Aura
  • Nana7 - voting for Sakura-chan
  • Auramyna - voting for curr3nt
  • Thalia - voting for self
  • EDM - voting for self
  • Darth nox - voting for self

Voting for Aura because I want more drunken Aussie posting! I'll get off the Aura bandwagon after I see that she does.

That's nice, c3... :/ Problem is, I'm rarely drunk, I just act that way. Hang on, that isn't a problem...

I am STILL trying to work out my puzzle. I have tried many, MANY perfectly reasonable answers but nada. DID KLUE MIS-SPELL THE PASSWORD?

Klue, please make the puzzles a bit easier next time or I abstain from playing :donttfcare:

It is a bit hard to get info from people when NO ONE KNOWS THEIR ROLE!

If anyone elses password has a K in it, can you help me? (Hopes I am in the 3x group with lots of goodies...) Only you and me know which group that is...

Anyone who is about to die through lynch, can you please post which puzzle you had? So we can work out other's roles easier. You don't need to post the pasword, just which group you are in. That way, people with the same puzzle have an idea of what their role is.

Even baddies should do this, because say a fellow baddie hasn't worked out their role yet, they have a much higher chance of being a goodie, so they will assume they are a goodie (as Sakura-C pointed out) until proven otherwise.

As for my vote, I don't freakin' know, so I will put it on c3, FOR NOW, until he posts some nutty cryptic WiFOM shite that confuses us all further :dontcare:

By the way, you look so pretty in pink, C3 :D

Even my puzzle last time WHEN I WAS GODFATHER was easier than this... How can this one be harder?

I have tried every f thing. There neeeds to be an out for dumb people. Like, maybe you can bypass the puzzle but it means you lose your night action for 1 night, or can't vote or something. (And only after D1 or N2 or something) JUST LET ME PLAY!?@?!@!?!?!?!?!

Also, give a Klue that actually gives new info, not s*** I know.

Edited by Auramyna

I REPEAT:

Anyone who is about to die through lynch, can you please post which puzzle you had? So we can work out other's roles easier. You don't need to post the pasword, just which group you are in.

Even baddies should do this, because say a fellow baddie hasn't worked out their role yet, they have a much higher chance of being a goodie, so they will assume they are a goodie (as Sakura-C pointed out) until proven otherwise.