BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Klueless Mafia II

That's really not the same thing, though.O_o You had a list of specific rules for the puzzles and not one of them says anything about not getting outside help. I've played many playes with the rule about not talking about the game outside of the thread, however, that has ALWAYS meant with other forum members.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's really not the same thing, though.O_o You had a list of specific rules for the puzzles and not one of them says anything about not getting outside help. I've played many playes with the rule about not talking about the game outside of the thread, however, that has ALWAYS meant with other forum members.

I don't know where you've played and what happens there. Here we need not repeatedly mention the same rules over and again in different forms. Same rule applies unless specified otherwise. That's the reason additional rules were given the title riders.

Also, one rule which is followed pretty stringently here is that you shouldn't talk back to the host, else you may get kicked / banned / mod-killed.

I probably shouldn't say this but Molly got me thinking about counterparts...

Surprized no one has tried to call me c3po. Where are you r2d2?

edit -- @Molly, what color of a horse do you ride? Is it Pale?

Edited by curr3nt

I probably shouldn't say this but Molly got me thinking about counterparts...

Surprized no one has tried to call me c3po. Where are you r2d2?

edit -- @Molly, what color of a horse do you ride? Is it Pale?

You're confusing this game with Tombstone Mafia...

I really can't tell if you're messing with me or not.

But I'm not messing with you in a few replies above.

Of course I'm messing with you. I have no idea what my puzzle means since I wasn't in the first game and coozzle is down. (I think that might give me hints on how these puzzles work)

So I'm either going to wait for a clue or crack the password with a brute force attack since I know the password is a word(s) and in uppercase. Can't crack it at work so will have to wait for the weekend.

Of course I'm messing with you. I have no idea what my puzzle means since I wasn't in the first game and coozzle is down. (I think that might give me hints on how these puzzles work)

So I'm either going to wait for a clue or crack the password with a brute force attack since I know the password is a word(s) and in uppercase. Can't crack it at work so will have to wait for the weekend.

Aw, man. I thought we had a solid connection.

I don't think Coozle is necessary for the puzzles. I never went there for the last one (except to check for the rat.htm page, which didn't exist--but wasn't necessary anyway).

But your puzzles are a new element, added by you, which have their own rules. That's all I'm saying. It's not fair to hurt those who asked for help. You really don't need to threaten me.@_@

Night 1

It was a stormy night (as a fact of the matter It IS)...

I was just unable to decide between three immediate tasks:

1. testing the scripts for my puzzle site

2. kicking a player who is behaving particularly stupid

3. helping some mice getting some cheese

But, then my attention suddenly wandered to the fact that I've to provide hints for the three (and one more) puzzles...

1. puzzle named codename has Jackal as the animal in the top right pic

2. puzzle named numb3rs has LED lights which can represent a single bit of data

3. puzzle named day believes that the world is doomed

4. puzzle named tooned is just a part of a doodle

Yeah I was not thinking about the night post at all. What was there to think about it when the only successful action that occurs is that Molly Mae gets killed by the Godfather for being a loud mouth?

So, thus begins the day. And, I decide to sleep.

But your puzzles are a new element, added by you, which have their own rules. That's all I'm saying. It's not fair to hurt those who asked for help. You really don't need to threaten me.@_@

EDIT: While typing all that, I died. Gdi...

Edited by Molly Mae

There is difference between asking questions, and arguing.

Questions are asked to probe for information. Arguments are made to satisfy egos. In such a case, hosts ego rules supreme. :dry:

Uhm, I have to disagree. I believe my cat's ego is bigger than yours.