BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Klueless Mafia II

Things should be interesting. Isn't it possible the Mafia could end up killing one of their own if all members haven't finished their puzzle?

Still working on mine, by the way.O_o Every time I think I've got it, it turns out to be wrong.;-;

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ SC ............... tonight.............. you * shrinks back into oblivion*

Oh, man. I racked my brain for hours trying to remember where I'd heard that. I laughed a bit when I finally remembered.

I think if anyone dies tonight, it's going to be me. The reasons are fairly obvious: 1) I stated that I solved my puzzle. Either I'm lying (*shrug*) or I did. If I did, any baddie who also solved his would know that I'm not bad--so they have a sure kill on an opponent. Except that there's no certainty that I'm telling the truth. But if I was bad and solved my puzzle, I would risk a kill on anyone tonight--and I'm more prone to killing certain people (see: Glitch 2 as a reference). I'd be trying to reduce the overall number of players, not the quality of players.

If you know what I mean.

If Sak-C dies then MoMa is baddie...or Aura....or me...or nox...or shadow...or KM...or....

Would I go that far? Probably. But maybe I just want you to think that.

I tell you what, mo, we'll start a committee and you'll be primary officer. I'll be your secretary and keep the minutes. We'll meet one hour before each phase ends and discuss what's happened. Nox can be our treasurer. He'll steal all the monies!

Would I go that far? Probably. But maybe I just want you to think that.

I tell you what, mo, we'll start a committee and you'll be primary officer. I'll be your secretary and keep the minutes. We'll meet one hour before each phase ends and discuss what's happened. Nox can be our treasurer. He'll steal all the monies!

We'll start a committee? What the heck have we been doing, chopping liver?

D'oh! No, you can't. It's almost day. We'll see how it goes, but I don't think you'll fall for a Molly lynch, anyway.

Is that a challenge?

edit -- Hey maurice. Molly thinks that we can't lynch him during a night phase. Want to prove him wrong?

Edited by curr3nt

Does the Nearsight get the role of a player spied even if the Seer or Rat don't because of unsolved role puzzles?

Same question for Farsight?

Farsight will know which players were spied, so no problem there.

Seer won't see this. You meant spy perhaps (those two are different in this mafia). Nearsight gets the same result regarding roles as Spy or Rat will get. So, if corresponding players haven't solved the puzzles, they will get the result as "still unknown".

Farsight will know which players were spied, so no problem there.

Seer won't see this. You meant spy perhaps (those two are different in this mafia). Nearsight gets the same result regarding roles as Spy or Rat will get. So, if corresponding players haven't solved the puzzles, they will get the result as "still unknown".

Right, my bad. Seer =/= Spy and I tots meant spy.

Thx.

I wonder if anyone besides Molly has solved their puzzle...

Any baddie who solves his puzzle likely won't announce that he has. I went out on a limb because that's the kind of thing that I do.

@Current: I wager that you can lynch me during a night. I know better than to open a challenge. =/ Your challenge for day 1: find your counterpart without letting anyone know that you've found him, except maybe your counterpart.

You didn't put that in the rules, though.O_o So, we're not allowed to ask friends and siblings and parents? I mean, you kind of hint at the opposite, since you mention that if people try to help one anothere here, then they might be helping their enemies, since some people have the same puzzle. That would indicate you CAN get help, but you'd be putting yourself at risk if you do.

A baddie would not announce that they solved their puzzle because they wouldn't want to be suspicious...or would they do it just because they know that's what will think? It's just like the baddies who act on themselves. I still think it will be funnier if none of us knows our roles. Not as funny as it will be if the Mafia kill one of their own.

Is this going to be another one of those rounds where we don't learn the identity of Night Kill victims?

You didn't put that in the rules, though.O_o ...

Did you care to read the very first line that was linked to newbie mafia guide?

I guess no, 'coz if you had, you'd have learnt abour PM repping and not discussing mafia related elements outside the game thread.

Discussing the puzzle with anyone will violate one of the two rules.