BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Klueless Mafia II

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering the fact that 4 people have not even read their role PMs yet, and also that I've got only 2 back-ups so far...

Night 1 is hereby extended for 24 hours, to end on Friday at 10:29:59pm IST

Also, the night will end in less than 4 hours. Make sure you send in your night action before that, i.e., if you have any.

Night 1 ends on Thursday 10:29:59 PM IST</p>

Holy Sheep! I just realized I have no Klue what IST is.

Anyone think a loaf of bread is more related to a smirk than a turban? What about if I asked to a street car?

Unfortunately, I think the extension skews the game a bit, especially if it gains a NK.

If players have already confirmed before the extension and then solve their puzzle after the extension, do they still get their ability for N1?

I think the logical answer to that question is yes, since anyone who confirms after the extension would likely get their ability (and you can't/shouldn't penalise those who were active).

Huh?O_o

Am I Mafia? I don't know. I'm I not Mafia? I don't know. It'd be a waste to kill me, really.O_o

I don't understand my puzzle-really I've got know clue what the heck I'm looking at. I want to use a Hint Coin.>_>

A(nother) problem folks!

I have erred in some role files, resulting in multiple people receiving the same role.

So, here is the deal.

Tell me your password in your role PM, and I'll tell you your correct role.

To neutralize any advantage any unfair advantage, here is the information that some players may obtain.

The following groups share the same puzzles within themselves:

1. Godfather, Doctor, and Seer share the same puzzle

2. Muscles, Sheriff, and Mayor share the same puzzle

3. Rat, doctor, and Cowboy share the same puzzle

Accordingly, this should prevent any sharing of passwords in public. As it discloses too much about you, and may also help your opponents earn their role.