BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Witch Hunt Mafia Signups

Molly Mae

I been reading past Mafia games.

I half way through Mafia IV. And i read the Newbies' Guide to Mafia. Any other suggestions to help me prepare?

(ps I am not great at spelling and grammar. So please excuse any mistakes. ^_^ )

If you understand the premise of the game, you should do fine. A mentor can be provided if you want one, but you certainly aren't required to have one.

Any other suggestions to help me prepare?

Here's what I think:

• It might be a good idea to make spreadsheets.
  • Be on the lookout for role hints.
  • Be careful what you say on the thread.
  • Think before acting (obviously).
  • Always be active, or you'll get lynched for inactivity.

Also things I've learned from screwing up being a first time baddie (this advice isn't for baddies only):

• Never say you are a goodie (no one believes you without proof), remain neutral, until there is proof that you are a goodie.
    • Never point too many fingers.
    • Learn from every mistake made in the mafias.

I can mentor if you'd like. I'm just not ready to fully commit to reading the 100 pages that I'm sure will result if curr3nt gets involved at this point in time. *Remembers the horror of seeing 5 pages of email notifications from previous mafias* Lol. Chemistry takes priority at the moment.

• Upvote 1

:lol: I'm willing to take that risk, if only for the inevitable amusement that will fill up my currently bleak life. :)

I'm trying to keep my scholarship so. . . I like Mafia but I'm drawing the line here. I can mentor but I won't have the time to go through all the posts. Especially if certain people are involved. I guess having Molly as the host and maurice on temporary leave might lessen the post count but. . .

• 3 months later...