Jump to content
BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Virtual world Roleplaying game


Guest
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes," MiKi says. "We found some information in the library that gave us a solution." She proceeds to tell Cara about the bacteria caused by the dolphin pollution. "We think that if the dolphins were to contain this pollution, both sides could be happy," she finishes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Hmm, most curious. Our pollution is already quite filtered by the surrounding coral reef. Never the less I will talk to our top scientists to see if we can improve that further."

"Ah a see most of you are quite tired. Here, let me provide you with a place to rest." she nods at a young priestess.

"come with me." she begins swimming.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

its a short distance to the cave for rest, still ,by the time they reach it, they are already falling asleep.

8 hours later, fully rested and ready to take on the day the group awakens.

seeing them stir, a priestess approaches. "Cara wished to speak with you some more before you left, i believe she wants to have a small celebration in your honor."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

as the group follows the priestess, Cara spots them in the distance and nods to a large group of dolphins, who begin singing in a harmonious tone. Cara then approaches the group. "I hope you don't mind, but I have some festivities scheduled for today. I know your time is precious, so if you need to leave, please feel free to do so."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"excellent!" Cara claps her fins, "first on the agenda is a race. 10 of our best swimmers will try for the position of top swimmer and receive a wreath made of shells. i have lined us up some great seats to watch the race."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ooc: sorry guys been busy.

Cara and the group take the designated seats, Framm sits a few "bleachers" back, not wanting to be in the lime light.

the races begins shortly thereafter. it's a close race with the top three racers being neck and neck. the crowd cheers their favorite contenders.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cara looks and flame and nods toward the racers. "how about a small wager? the top three racers, magnus, resca, and bren all have a shot at winning, but i know the racers personally and i suspect resca will win. if i am right, then you must come back in three weeks time to witness the coronation of our new leader. if i am wrong... I'll name a temple in your honor."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...