Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Virtual world Roleplaying game

599 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

OOC: @Molly Fine. Have it your way. :P Kidding. I just kinda thought that maybe I would already know that in-game, since we all supposedly know each other kinda well.... At least, that's the kind of vibe I got.

"Hey, Shad, I'm curious. Are you and Molly sisters, friends, or just strangers who get along really really well?"

Edited by MissKitten
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

framm sees flame with the head gear on. "okay, I'll go ahead and join the active game." he hears flame say. after thirty seconds, suddenly flame seems to shrink and become transparent, soon disappearing altogether. ooc: sorry flame but i figure that's what you want.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

molly is able to see a large shark approach the group. (that's flame)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Framm decides to put the headgear on and follow flame.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

*MiKi turns to see the shark. She screams.* "OMIGOD A SHARK!!!!!" *She swims quickle and hides behind Shad.* OOC: I have a feeling Shad is quite a bit bigger than me. I debated hiding behind Loki, but a hippocampus'centaur thing is probably bigger than a seal.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

"Relax, Miki," Loki soothed, "It's friendly."

OOC: Yeah i'm curious about Shad and Molly too lol : D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

"Hello, I come in peace. Wait, what's with the speech bubble?" Flame says, looking around.

OOC: what does OOC mean?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

OOC = Out of Character

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

OOC: okay

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

OOC: Whoops, I just realized... How can you breathe fire underwater?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

as Framm places the headgear on, he sees Gina. Gina smiles "greetings Framm, you are an unexpected, but most welcome member to the adventure."

"shall we begin?" Framm nods. "very well then..." shortly thereafter the group can see an octopus coming toward them.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

Framm spends a minute coordinating his movement, before swimming over towards the group and landing silently on the back of the shark.

Edited by Framm 18
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

*MiKi slowly comes out from where she's hiding. Then she sees the octopus and almost starts to hide again.* "OMIGOD IT'S AN-- wait, octopi are friendly, right? Hehe, sorry," she says sheepishly.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

"Humph, I am if I feel that you can be trusted." Framm said as he blended in with the shark.

"So what is the aim of this "game" and what do y'all think that light could be?" Framm said quietly.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

"I dunno," says MiKi excitedly, all fear long forgotten. [OOC: I'm a hyperactive young naive high school girl. What do you expect?] "I say we go check it out. WHat do you guys say?"

Edited by MissKitten
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

"MiKi, you'll have to try to figure it out. I will tell you though, we certainly aren't strangers to each other" *catches a bunch of fish for Loki to cook*

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

OOC: Gah! Why will nobody give me a straight anwer! *curls into a ball and goes into withdrawal*

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

OOC: MiKi, me and MM are talking in PM re: how we're associated w/ each other, and it's intentional *hug*

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

OOC: *pouts* Fine. *hugs back*

Edited by MissKitten
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

*Molly stretches all five of her arms and yawns* (It's so easy to nap underwater...) *She notices the newcomers and greets them individually, introducing herself.* (I am a full supporter of investigating the light. Maybe that's the tutorial...)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

ooc: i'm going to go ahead and move the story along.

the group decides to investigate the shimmering light. as they aproach, it gets brighter, and begins to turn an orange color. after nearly a 3 hours of travel, they finally reach the source. it's a large cluster of crystals, glowing with power.

"welcome travelers." the group turns to see a squid like creature, holding a trident. "I am the gaurdian of the crystals. But I am afraid a problem has arisen. our world has fallen into choas, war has broken out. the crystals power is waning." he pauses, closing his eyes.

"these crystals power the technology of the seven kingdoms. I was sent here to prevent any kingdom from aquiring too much at once, a neutral party, giving each kingdom an equal amount. But i'm afraid it is not enough."

"whoever wins the war, wil come here and take all that remain by force, only to find that there is nothing of value to steal."

"I am afriad i have an impossible request for all of you. Gina has told me you would journey here, looking for adventure."

"but I have a more noble request. can you save my world?"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

*Framm nods his head as best as a Octopus can nod.*

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

*In mock nobility* (A perilous journey is precisely the distraction I need! What wouldst thou have us do, bearer of the Trident of Poseidon?) *She becomes serious* (And where is the character menu? I've tried all sorts of command words, from PAUSE to MENU...)

Edited by Molly Mae
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Loki grinned. "Hell yeah!" He agreed loudly.

OOC: Hey Framm, how does the octopus talk? Just curious. : D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

*MiKi thinks a bit.* "I dunno, I have a lot of homework and this seems like this could take a lot of time... But then again, screw the homework. I can always do it late at night, ne? :P Yeah, I'll [*in a deep voice*] 'save the kingdom' [*back to normal*] or whatever."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.