Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Virtual world Roleplaying game

599 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

*Attaches to Shad* (Thanks, sis! Wheeeeeee!)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

*Miki sees Molly's antics and rolls her eyes. Then she goes back to her feeding so that Molly's immaturity won't rub off on her. She already has to deal with her friends' immaturity, and she isn't far from reaching her limit.*

OOC: I just had to do that, since I was literally rolling my eyes IRL and wanted to convey that in-game. Course, just saying "MiKi rolled her eyes" wouldn't really have done anything, ne?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

ooc:a bit of a spoiler, but i intend to give molly the starfish a rapid regeneration ability. not quite sure what she'll do with it, but she's basically the wolverine of starfish.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

OOC:

OOC: Nothing for my character at the moment, but I just wanted to say this: my character can breathe...........wait for it.................BUBBLES! :P

Nice! :D Lol

Can you imagine it... A starfish tank?? :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

"Okay, thanks." He walks towards the game, and opens up the doors. he wonders what he'll see.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

*moves Molly to be attached to her flank (on the horse part)* OOC: I'm the hippocampus/centaur. I'm human to the waist, attached where the neck would be to a horse's front half, attached to a fish's tail. And I can't breathe fire "Can anyone breathe fire? I'd kinda rather eat fish that's cooked if you don't mind...."

Edit: "Also, I have a fairly big bag, and it latches securely all around, but will let the water through, we can collect some fish for later if people want?"

Edited by Shadow7
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

surprisingly, flame sees the room empty, beyond the normal equipment that supposed to be there. (the head gear with the cords going into the ceiling.)

.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

"Huh. Oh well." Flame walks over to the nearest headset and puts it on.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

*MiKi finishes feeding and watches as the rest of her friends argue over meaningless things. Being a seahorse, she has a fairly decent-sized pouch on her stomach.* "Yeah, I have a kind of pouch on my stomach, too. So I could probably carry Molly when she starts annoying Shad too much."

OOC: @Panther *imagines a starfish tank* *starts laughing so hard she scares people in the next county* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! That's hilarious!!!!! It's just like a giant tank........with starfish occupying ALL the walls...............and a whole bunch of meaningless space in the middle........... AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!rofl.gif

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

"Meh, she's on my side, she'll probably take awhile to bug me....after all, we've been together awhile"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

as Flame puts on the headgear, he sees an ethereal being form before him.

"welcome Flame, I am Gina. I have been waiting for you. there is already a game in progress if you wish to join."

"I am afraid i cannot simulate two worlds at the same time, so if you wish to begin your own adventure, you would have to wait for the current one to finish."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

OOC: I'm out of it today, so I probably won't be posting much. Sleep deprived and sick. =/

*Molly attaches firmly to wherever Shad places her (OOC: Rawr! ;))* (Singin' while I eat / microscopic foods / This would be so neat / If I didn't suck at rhyming...)

Edited by Molly Mae
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

*Because MiKi was the first to start feeding, she was the first to stop. Because she was the first to stop feeding, she is left with a lot of time to think. While she is thinking, she come across a starting discovery.* "Does anybody else wonder how that creepy lady knew all our names?"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

*Glances toward MiKi* (I attribute it to the RFID in my passport...) *The starfish shrugs, if such a thing is possible.*

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

"Can anyone breathe fire? I'd kinda rather eat fish that's cooked if you don't mind...."

"Also, I have a fairly big bag, and it latches securely all around, but will let the water through, we can collect some fish for later if people want?"

"S'pose I could give it a go," Loki replied. "But first we need to catch the fish and gather them together." He swims off to do just that.

*Molly attaches firmly to wherever Shad places her (OOC: Rawr! ;))*

OOC: LAWL! ;)

*Because MiKi was the first to start feeding, she was the first to stop. Because she was the first to stop feeding, she is left with a lot of time to think. While she is thinking, she come across a starting discovery.* "Does anybody else wonder how that creepy lady knew all our names?"

"Hmm. Now you mention it, it is rather odd." Loki mused. "Perhaps something in our brains (with the weird headgear)?"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

OOC: Can I join in?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

OOC: Can I join in?

OOC: The more the merrier. =P
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Name: Framm

Gender: Male

Background: Grew up on the streets of the city, after his parents failed to return from an expedition to find a lost artifact for the local museum. Having grown up on the street he has learned to use shadows to his advantage and has grown to distrust most people due to their actions towards him.

Personality: Stays to the shadows and is quiet rarely speaking to anybody. While not looking for fights is willing to protect himself and others if the need arises.

Height: 6'2"

Aquatic creature: Octopus. Can blend in with backgrounds and can use his tentacles to grab a hold of most objects.

If allowed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

*realizes* hehe I have to look to read Molly's comments (she's stuck to my side, so I have to twist around to look)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

OOC: @Shad: Yeah, that was one reason I decided to go with speech bubbles. =P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

*MiKi cocks her head to the side.* "RFID? What's that?"

OOC: @Shad I had to ask, since it's been bugging me a bit: Are you and Molly friends, or sisters, or just two strangers who get along really really well?

Edited by MissKitten
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

(It's a chip that identifies itself through radio frequency. It's the governments attempt at being Big Brother.)

OOC: The beauty of RP is that you'll just have to find out. =P If your character is curious, ask question IC. =P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

*Framm has come to amazing world of gaming ready to play*

(i think you know the setup.)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

ooc: don't forget guys there's still a shimmering light for you to investigate.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Framm was sitting in the shadows of the building watching people play the many different games that they had to offer, but he was also interesting in the fact that people seemed to go into World Quest, but not come out for hours at a time, if at all. He saw Flame enter the room and decided that now would be a good time to investigate.

OOC: Does that work?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.