Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest

Virtual world Roleplaying game

599 posts in this topic

"okay!" Flame follows the runner.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As he was following the runner, Framm whispered to Flame when we get there watch out for anything out of the ordinary and be ready to swim your heart out when the charges are set.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"yes, sir!" Flame says.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the runner leads them to the primary entrace.

"this tunnel will take you down quite a ways." he explained.

"just follow it untill it dead ends. you should be in a large carvern at that point."

"just stick the crystals firmly into the rock, and they should do the rest. hopefully I don't also need to say: get out as quickly as possible."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Alright, let's go!" exclaimed Loki.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Woohoo!" MiKi cheers, and charges ahead.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the group makes its way down the tunnel. there are glow worms along the side that prevent it from becoming too dark.

they reach the carvern without much fuss, except for miki who plays with the glow worms along the way.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Framm waits for everyone to get into position and tells them that they need to swim as fast as possible as soon as they place the crystals and that he will take up.the rear of the group just in case something goes wrong.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Flame carefully, carefully pulls the charges out of the bag, and firmly implants it into the ground....

"run! ahhhhhhhhh!" Flame shouts as he tries to herd everyone to the exit.

OOC: well, sure, Framm, stay close to the exit in case something goes wrong. :dry: :mad: :( :mellow: ^_^ :) :D :lol:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Wait a minute... why did we all go for Flame to place once little thing? It only really needed one person?? :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the group makes the way out of the tunnel.

there is a great rumbling, not just form behind but form ahead as well.

the tunnel looks on one verge of collapsing.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Flame looks around for a good place for the group to escape/hide from the landslide.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

flame spots a few side tunnels, but the main tunnel was the way they cam in, taking a side tunnel may lead the group to a dead end, or worse, back toward the volcano. rocks become loose and drop from the ceiling, decision time. haul butt down the known path, or risk the unknown,

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

making a split second decision, Flame swims as fast as a shark can swim towards the way they came.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loki swiftly follows, right behind Flame.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

with rocks falling, the group manages to make it out of the tunnel, just in time to hear a BOOM!

the volcano has erupted. the flames reach so high that the ceiling of several of the tallest buildings are scorched.

"ha! take that frengi!" the king says. "try to eat my people, now your nothing but cooked meat for the scavengers."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"before we start recolonizing the city, maybe we should send someone to check if they're really dead," Flame suggests cautiously.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"a wise idea my friend." after the dust settles, the king sends out several warriors to scope the area. several dead frengi are floating around. one of the soldiers yell to test the ground. nothing moves. he tries again, again nothing. all seven yell at the same time. no motion. they report back to the king.

"well either they are dead or playing possum. several loud yells and no motion."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MiKi thinks about prodding them with stick, then realizes that's probably a stupid idea.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I guess it's okay then... hopefully," Flame thinks out loud.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Don't get to cocky, they may be playing dead only to ambush us as soon as we turn our backs," Loki advised.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Maybe we should poke them with a stick?" MiKi says. "A really long stick?"

Edited by MissKitten
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"i have an idea." the king says. "clearly the majority of them are dead, we just need to see if there are any stragglers still alive."

"my suggestion, if you guys are up for another mission, is to go to dolphin kingdom, get one of their back-jets, and use it to uncover any suspected areas."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"alright then, off to the Dolphins." Flame says and starts swimming to the dolphin kingdom.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Let's go to the Dolphins" Framm said.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.