Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest

Virtual world Roleplaying game

599 posts in this topic

OOC: *phew* so it wasn't just me.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Flame rushes back to MiKi, knowing she'll do something stupid.

OOC: Or at least not smart...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"So what do you think it is MiKi?" Framm asked hoping that it wasn't what he thought it was.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loki follows Flame, also worried about MiKi.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MiKi snorts indignantly. "I'm not that stupid!" she says.

OOC: :lol: I love how everyone immediately rushes to me.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: sorry for being away so long....bloody comp.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MiKi snorts indignantly. "I'm not that stupid!" she says.

OOC: MiKi, we're not close enough to hear what you're saying...

EDIT: Spelling...

Edited by flamebirde
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:dry:OOC: Fine.

MiKi watches as all her friends approach her. She snorts indignantly. "I'm not that stupid!" she says to herself.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Mickey: Way to ignore Framm...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Using a bit of meta-gaming here....

Framm frowns and repeats his question, thinking MiKi must not have heard her. MiKi starts and whirls to face Framm. "Mod Frammit, Framm, you almost gave me a heart attack!" she squeals, staring at the area where the voice of the camouflaged octopus came from. "But to answer your question, I don't really know. I feel like it's a giant octopus or something.... Or maybe a Hydra? Even though those are mythical..."

OOC: Sorry, Frammster. And sorry for my absolutely lame answer. I blame the sleep deprivation. ;):lol:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the group gathers together once again, and not a moment too soon. they hear a rumbling coming from the cave. rocks begin tumbling along the sides of it, almost like a volcano. Except what bursts from the top is the Daranga, which seems quite mad. head like a rhino with ferocious teeth, body of a squid with tentacles that have sharp looking bones sticking out along the edges, and the size of a large house. framm, looking upon the creature exclaims "Well *&^%!"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loki looked around at the others. "Uh..." he said intelligently.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"... do we run now or later?" Flame mutters, looking at the huge thing.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MiKi indulges in a bit of cussing. "Oh s***."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I don't think we can fight that thing?" Flame starts to back away slowly.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the group begins backing away, unclear how to fight such a monstrosity. "well here comes the cavalry." and sure enough the murmaid army is aproaching. The Daranga however wastes no time, and begins it's assualt on the solgiers. four solgiers aproach the beast, but four swipes of its tentcles easily take care of them. "we need some kind of strategy here." loki says. "I am guessing its weakest point will be the back of it's head. with the dranaga distracted by the army, maybe we can aproach from behind?"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Framm said "Let me give it a shot." As he said that he used his camouflage and swam towards the back of the Dranaga's head.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Yo! Daranga thing! look at me so I can distract you!" Flame shouts and rushes at the beast.

OOC: How can we communicate if sound doesn't travel through water?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Sound travels through water... :blink: Whale songs?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Whoops, you're right. It's only in humans, and right now I am a shark. <----- That felt wierd to write...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Yeah, sound does travel in water - sound is vibrations and all that... I could give you a physics lesson but I don't think you really want to see me rambling on for 4 pages, so i'll skip that :D The fact that humans can't communicate in water is probably something to do with the fact that we can't breathe down there... ;)

Loki dances merrily behind Flame, attempting to distract the huge creature as well.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry guys been feeling pretty lathargic for some reason.

framm successfully positions himself behind the creatures head, and notices a bulge there. the creature flings a couple of its tentacles at miki and loki, but the swings are slow enough that they dodge them easily. a few of the murmaids attack the tentacles as they sweep by, but though the tentacles are now bleeding, the creature seems unfazed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"C'mon, Framm, slap the bulge!" Flame shouts, trying to hold the massive creature's attention.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Framm looked for something to hit the bulge on the back of the creature's head. As he was looking he noticed a boulder resting on a ledge behind the creature. He tried to push it onto the creature.

"Hope this works." Framm thought to himself.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.