BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Virtual world Roleplaying game

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the runner leads them to the primary entrace.

"this tunnel will take you down quite a ways." he explained.

"just follow it untill it dead ends. you should be in a large carvern at that point."

"just stick the crystals firmly into the rock, and they should do the rest. hopefully I don't also need to say: get out as quickly as possible."

flame spots a few side tunnels, but the main tunnel was the way they cam in, taking a side tunnel may lead the group to a dead end, or worse, back toward the volcano. rocks become loose and drop from the ceiling, decision time. haul butt down the known path, or risk the unknown,

with rocks falling, the group manages to make it out of the tunnel, just in time to hear a BOOM!

the volcano has erupted. the flames reach so high that the ceiling of several of the tallest buildings are scorched.

"ha! take that frengi!" the king says. "try to eat my people, now your nothing but cooked meat for the scavengers."

"a wise idea my friend." after the dust settles, the king sends out several warriors to scope the area. several dead frengi are floating around. one of the soldiers yell to test the ground. nothing moves. he tries again, again nothing. all seven yell at the same time. no motion. they report back to the king.

"well either they are dead or playing possum. several loud yells and no motion."

"i have an idea." the king says. "clearly the majority of them are dead, we just need to see if there are any stragglers still alive."

"my suggestion, if you guys are up for another mission, is to go to dolphin kingdom, get one of their back-jets, and use it to uncover any suspected areas."